• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♛ ── on ⟨ broken ⟩ wings || ooc

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

mintis

hero
4AaaIwU.gif

𝓸𝓷 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼
OUT OF CHARACTER

discord

Last edited:
I'm thinking of making a poor farmer, female elf to really contrast with the prestigious, human leader.

I'm thinking of making a poor farmer, female elf to really contrast with the prestigious, human leader.

ooo, i do love the whole 'polar opposites' dynamic. that's the dream team right there lolol
opposites do attract, after all!

my head hurts but happy new years everyone!

i think all the roles are taken already so im not sure what i should do for my cs. is it first come first serve or auditions or do i just make another role?

my head hurts but happy new years everyone!

i think all the roles are taken already so im not sure what i should do for my cs. is it first come first serve or auditions or do i just make another role?

Happy New Year!

Since all the premade roles were claimed or had interest expressed in them I’m leaving it up to you guys to determine your own role! You can pitch me any idea you’ve got if you aren’t sure or I can make some suggestions, but I’m open to pretty much anything as long as it fits the setting.

Happy New Year!

Since all the premade roles were claimed or had interest expressed in them I’m leaving it up to you guys to determine your own role! You can pitch me any idea you’ve got if you aren’t sure or I can make some suggestions, but I’m open to pretty much anything as long as it fits the setting.

I thought about maybe a hunter but idk if that's specialized enough to warrant being a role. I assume everyone can like fend for themselves sooooo... maybe a priest? Or maybe a mage character depending on if we can use magic? Or maybe like a potion-brewer or something... or maybe like a cartographer. Or a Seer. Whichever one of those sounds the best to you.

undeadrat undeadrat

I’m still dabbling with the idea of magic and whether or not player characters will be able to use it, though I should come to a decision on that today. Otherwise, a hunter is always useful! Not only could they help with food but they would be good for tracking Tihcai, scouting, etc. A seer also seems like pretty interesting choice as well. Could potentially help with strategizing.

Quados Quados
Braddington Braddington

I finally got a chance to look over profiles and I have to say everyone’s characters are looking really great!

I'm about done with my character. I might go in to add likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc. So if you guys want to discuss relations, I have open ears. Or if you want to build a relation during the roleplay, that's fine as well.

hiii am done w/ moi character~ please tell me if there's anything i need to change~ i suck at backgrounds ok
if anyone want dem relations, hmu

I'm working on my character. I've chosen to be a Seer. I know that Seer characters have the reputation of ruining roleplays but I'll try my best to limit her powers. I'm thinking on limited usage, physical drawbacks, pregame rituals, uncertain destinies—all the good imprecise shit so that it won't be messing up the story.

I'm working on her background now but I'm wondering how much I can make up?

undeadrat undeadrat

Wonderful! I'll trust in your judgement on limiting her powers, and you can always ask me if you feel like something may or may not fly. I tend to give people quite a bit of slack or free reign in my rps, especially this one since it has such an open world.

labyrinthine labyrinthine

I wasn't sure there would be a demand for one! I do tend to prefer using discord myself... Lemme get that set up real quick lolol

Hola hola, I see IC has kicked off. Unfortunately I'm going to be stuck on a train ride for a while so my post might have to be delayed. Gonna try working on it on the way tho

I’m currently a bit exhausted so I might struggle getting posts up, if I post late or not at all today that’s why

Users who are viewing this thread

Back