• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern On Angels Paint Brushes(t0nk)

Lily gets even more excited when Monica speaks to her, Lily kisses Monica, being passionate. Kristen smiles, very happy to see not just Lily happy, but also Monica. Lily cares about others more than anything, and so does Kristen, that's why they've been friends for so long. Lily thinks to herself "Well what now?...Oh police....Oh my god they're going to be everywhere, they're going to take mom and dad...No...No...I can't stay here..." Lily gets an idea "H-Hey can I go to the bathroom?" Lilys plan is to go to the bathroom, then try to run away, after that she wasn't sure what to do after that, but mainly, she just wanted to stay away from the police. Kristen is absolutely clueless to what Lily is going to do.

Monica was caught off guard by the passionate kiss but gently caressed Lily's cheek to give her the intimate touch she desired. "Lily, you can't run away from this" she said with a soft tone that showed her trying to be sensitive to the other girls seeming fear. "Maybe I'm wrong and scumbags like your parents do have a shred of goodness in them but they can't skate free from this without punishment.." She grimaced internally feeling sick with herself for even considering doing what she was about to do, let alone actually doing it. "What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't do everything to protect you from danger?" It was manipulative in a way but it was extremely well intended! She wasn't being intentionally manipulative to control Lily but show her that her health and life mattered.

"Ok.." Lily sighs sitting back down. Kristen smiles at Monica. Lily sits there, panicking internally. "I-I'm kinda...Well I'm freaking out...Can we do something to take my mind off of the police?..I know they'll be here soon but I don't want to think about it..." Kristen nods, "Any ideas?" thinks on it, she can't think of anything to do. Kristen pulls up her phone and begins googling something to do. Kristen searches through everything but can't come up with anything to do. Kristen sighs and gets ready to tell Lily
Kristen: "Sorry google didn't have anything and god knows my brain is blank."
Lily:"Bummer"
Kristen:"Any ideas Monica?"

Monica seemed to screw her face up in thought for a moment. "You could start planning the wedding for us Lily" she said while shooting her mom and uncle a look that promised answers later in return to their incredulous looks. Even if only got a result of Lily blushing beyond red and clamming up trying to imagine a wedding between them it definitely got her mind off the cops that were soon to be there.

The two adults in the room shared a look. What in the hell was Monica thinking for suggesting something like that? And since when did Monica start dating the super shy girl? So many questions were had but left to be answered. For now

Lily begins to blush, she covers up her face and indeed begins to think about it. Kristen giggles
Kristen:"Nice one Monica!" Kristen looks genuinely happy, seeing Lily and Monica get married years in the future was actually a thought that made her very happy. Lily is very happy, but nervous.

Monica kept a comforting grip on Lily humming a soft tune that often helped her calm down when stressed. Too soon the cops were there and speaking to her uncle. The main cop, a woman, looked beyond infuriated at the information being fed to her but her partner, another woman but older, gave a stern look to the other. "I'm going to warn you now to keep your tones even with her. She is scared out of her wits" she said glaring at the women. Questioning went faster then she thought as the older woman asked the questions in a way that spared Lily's feelings but got them the information they needed and the copies of the bruise pictures she'd taken earlier. "If you need her for anything call my mother. She's only going back to the monsters over my dead body."

Lilly was nervous the whole time. Lily makes it through it though, Kristen helps Lily, when Lily is done she feels nice. Kristen smiles when Lily smiles, it makes her happy, a sense of happiness goes around. Lily begins to think
Lily: "So what now Monica?"
Lily is excited to see what comes up next, she's very happy to see that her parents are out of her life

"Given the circumstance I think we can be excused from classes for the rest of the day" Monica said with a gentle tone. "My mom should be able to straighten it out with the principal, she owes my mom a favor for handling her nasty divorce. Why don't we go get that ice cream and maybe go for a walk after? Make it up as we go." Her eyes briefly shot up to glance at Kristen. "If you would like Kristen to come along that's fine with me. You were so brave and I.. we are so proud of you Lily."

Kristen smiles, so does Lily.
Kristen:" While I would love to come along, I really want you two to have your time together."
Lilys smile fades. Lily sees Kristen like a sister, and that's clear, and it doesn't take much looking to see how much it hurts Kristen to know that Lily doesn't want more. Kristen keeps trying to fake happiness, which actually usually tricks people, but never herself.
Lily:"Aw come on Kristen! I was looking forward to seeing you come with us! It'll be fun"
Kristen:"Well alright, if you insist" Kristen smiles at Monica and Lily, laughing a little.
Kristen looks to Monica and makes sort of a motion that she wants to talk away from Lily, Lily doesn't catch on.

Monica darted her eyes to the side before standing up. "Let me just stretch my legs real quick and we can get going Lily" she said patting the other girls head affectionately. A quick lap around the chem lab should be enough time for Kristen to say her peace. She wasn't trying to be hostile or controlling, at least she sincerely hoped her behavior wasn't come across that way. She was incredibly proud of how brave Lily was despite her fears of the cops and wanted her to know but equally it was obvious Kristen was proud of Lily too. By no stretch of the imagination did she want to do or say anything that might give off the impression that those close to Lily weren't going to be warmly welcomed now that there was the potential start of something between her and the sensitive girl.

Kristen:"I'm gonna talk with Monica for a moment, alright Lily?"
Lily:"Ok!"
Lily just looks cheery and happy now. Lily is one little wholesome snowflake. Kristen stands up and walks to Monica, being a little quiet. "Hey. I want you and Lily to be close, trust me, I don't want to steal her from you or anything like that. I want to help, really. There are some things I think you should know about, things she likes, that sort of thing, I can text them to you if you want, or write them down, there's too much to just say out loud though." Kristen smiles at Monica, she genuinely wants to see Lily and Monica happy together, sure she wants to be in Monicas place, but she's seen that Lily just doesn't feel the same way, and she has to accept that. So if Kristen can't be in Monicas place, then why not try to help and make them happier together? It seems to be a fine idea in Kristens head.

"And I'm not going to alienate her friends from her just because there's a chance something could spark between her and I. Don't take this wrong way because I've told I can be quite blunt at times but grow a pair of ovaries will you? Lily is special and she's going to need more than me even if she claims otherwise. Spending time with her is not going to damper anything and I'll have time alone with her where we do get closer but she's going to need her friend" Monica said rolling her eyes a little. The offer made by Kristen was something that would immensely help to make Lily more comfortable around her.. "Text it to me but seriously, join us. Its not like I'm going to have my wicked way with her in my sex dungeon and make her scream my name in pleasure." That idea had a shiver race down her spine before it was locked away. "Its ice cream and a walk."

Kristen:"Wh-Ok sorry..." Kristen looks a little sad, upset that Monica had spoken so harshly to her. Kristen began to walk with Monica back to Lily before saying "You know that's not too far off from what she-"
Lily began to catch on just a little bit as to what Kristen was talking about judged by her tone of voice and felt the need to interrupt her.
Lily:"So, are you joining us Kristen?"
Kristen:"Yep! I'm happy to spend time with you Lily" She smiles brightly. Lily stands up and gets ready to leave.
Lily:"Alright, ready to go when you guys are"
Kristen:"Ok!"

Monica's brow furrowed a little as Lily all of a sudden interrupted what Kristen was saying. Lily was too innocent and sweet to know anything about fetish stuff like BDSM. Not that it was a bad thing but Lily literally got embarrassed by couples flirting in her generally vicinity in the past that it seemed so unrealistic that the shy young woman would desire to be put in a position that took away all control from her hands. She shot Kristen a look saying the conversation would be finished later and motioned the other two to go ahead of her. "Answers later" she said passing her mom and uncle. The walk to the only diner that served ice cream was pretty short though a breeze did begin to bite and without thinking of it she pulled her sweatshirt off and gave it to Lily so she stayed warm, she preferred the cold rather than warm weather anyway. "So.. Kristen, how long have you and Lily been friends?" she asked giving a two fingered wave to a business owner that waved politely at them.

Kristen:"Oh a few years now! Since we were really little! We've been really close since then"
Lily:"Yeah! We're so close Kristen even tried to date me once! Haha!" Lily laughs right in the face of Kristens love for her, Lily can't see it, bit Monica sees Kristens as eyes as she dies inside a little.
Kristen:"Yeah...That went nowhere it barely counted as a relationship..."
Lily:"Yep! I don't count it."
Lily and Kristen sit down at a table, embracing the warmth of the diner, Lily looks tired. Lily cuddles up to the oversized sweatshirt, Kristen buys the icecream for Lily, and 2 small cups of coffee for her and Monica. Kristen made sure to pay for everyone, she likes to be nice like that. Lily is very happy to say the least.

Monica shot Kristen a subtle apologetic look. They both knew that Lily was not being intentionally mean about what she was saying. "Sometimes it's better off if you aren't romantically with someone you care a lot for. It can save the foundation of your friendship and be something far more precious" she said. Lily wouldn't get it, she didn't think so at least but by no means was that her thinking Lily stupid, but it was more of a statement for Kristen to cling to; Kristen might not have the relationship she wanted with Lily but she had a relationship with her that was just as precious to be held dear to her heart. She took the coffee with a thanks and a tilt of her head sipping it straight black. There was a brief lull in conversation where she contemplated what they could talk about. "So what are you going to do now Lily? Now that your parents are going away I mean. The invitation to stay with me and my mom is open or I'm sure Kristen would be just as happy to help." Her eyes looked sideways making it clear to Kristen she was giving her an opening to distract away from the last topic of conversation.

Lily:"Well Monica...I-I think living with you would be amazing..."
Lily blushes and sighs as she leans on the table, cuddling to the sweatshirt, beginning to fall asleep.
Kristen just simply watches, not much input, she looks out the window.
Kristen:"Hey Lily, look! It's snowing!" And indeed it was, snowing a lot actually. Lily stands looks out the window eagerly, waking up fully, Lilys starry eyes brighten up the dimly lit room.
Lily:"Oh my god! That's amazing! Ah! I loooooove the snow!"
Kristen nods her head, smiling, she never liked the snow, but the fact that Lily likes it was enough for her.

Monica smiled softly seeing Lily so animated at the mention and sight of snow. It was cute and so endearing to see the girls face light up like christmas morning. Sliding over so that she was sat beside Kristen she blew on the coffee for a second. "She wasn't being mean to be mean. We both know that" she said quietly enough that Lily wouldn't hear. It was little more than platitudes but she was not about to cost Lily friends when things were unintentionally phrased the wrong way. "Well, with the snow coming down so quickly all of a sudden I guess that the walk idea is scrapped. We can all go back to my place and watch movies?" she suggested after draining a good portion of the mug in her hand.

Kristen:"I think I'm gonna go home though, I got a bit of homework and some plans for later tonight" Kristen stands up "I hope you guys have fun though!"
Lily:"Bye Kristen!" Kristen leaves after waving to Monica, smiling at the two, she lives nearby so the walk wasn't long. Lily sighs and leans back "So I guess you wanna go home and watch a movie still?...Be warned though, I will probably fall asleep" Lily let's out a cute yawn and leans on the table, cuddling into the sweatshirt once more, the sun is beginning to set "I'm really tired..I just want to get everything off my mind...God...I love you Monica.." Lily smiles and shuts her eyes, seemingly falling asleep.

Monica sighed internally knowing that for a small bit Kristen was going to be a pain in her butt. Between the accepting that Lily would never lover like Kristen wanted her to that Kristen seemed to already have done and Lily not helping the case by saying things unintentionally in an insensitive manner, working on and with the girl was going to be delicate matters. She scribbled her cell number on a napkin and gave it to Kristen before she left. Turning her eyes to Lily she couldn't help finding the sight of her snuggling and cuddling into her sweatshirt a heartwarming sight. "It's been a trying day, short as it has been" she agreed gently running a hand through the pink dyed hair. "If it helps you can snuggle up with me when we get back to the house, don't fall asleep here Lily." Her words were softly spoken as she gently shook the girls shoulder.

Lily sits there, half awake "Mmm...Ok...Can we go home?" Lily sits up, tired. Lilys hair is messy, her eyes are barely open. Lily has been tired since mid-day, which is strange if she's gotten enough sleep. Monica wouldn't know this, but Lily has random nights where she absolutely cannot sleep, sometimes it goes on for days. Lily stands up weakly, then falls back into her chair, yawning once more. Lily is so tired she can barely walk. Lilys ice-cream was finished long before Kristen had taken her leave. "Mmm...I can't wait to see the snow tomorrow morning..."

A little bit after this series of events, Monica would get a text from Kristen that goes like this.
"Hi! This is Kristen. I said I would give you a list of things that make Lily happy, so here you go!. 1. She loves it when you call her nick-names like 'darling', her favorite is 'baby'. 2. Lily loves painting her nails and doing her makeup, beauty is a big thing to her, so maybe plan a makeover or something? 3. Lily enjoys being held. 4. Lily really likes baking foods, her favorite food to bake for someone is cupcakes, her favorite baked food to eat is sugar cookies. 5. Lily likes being submissive, when you kiss her, take control, hold her hand when she's nervous. Sorta adding to that last one, surprise kisses make her very happy. If you're wondering how I know all this, between 16 years, we have talked a lot. I hope you two have fun tonight!"

Seeing how tired Lily was concerned Monica to a large degree. Giving Lily a test lift she guessed that she'd be able to carry the other girl home without issue. Kneeling down before the booth she turned her head and looked back at Lily. "Come on Lily, let's go home. Together." Her eyes were as kind as they were gentle, her lips pulled into a little smile. "Wrap your arms and legs around me ok? Rest on me, you're safer than you can ever imagine." When the other was situated she got to her feet and began the slight trek back to her house. Sure she got odd looks but she didn't care about that, Lily was comfortable and that was what mattered. She felt safe and that was what mattered.

Instead of putting on a movie when they got back Monica shifted Lily into her queen bed. For a minute she debated the merit of trying to take her sweater back but decided against it for the sheer fact the source of contentment that lasted the walk back seemed to be the warmth of the cotton blend sweater that had her perfume on it. Sitting on the bed she shifted Lily's head onto her lap she began to gently card her fingers through the others hair, soft humming escaping her lips.

How long she sat there just running her hand through Lily's hair she didn't know or care. At some point it looked like Lily went back to sleep and that was ok. Her thoughts were interrupted by her phons buzzing. Checking it her eyebrows furrowed a touch. The submissive part she figured out, it went with meek sort of nature, but she enjoyed people being in control of her when she was in the moment? Testing it out was easy enough but something else nudged her now. Leaning down she kissed Lily softly on the lips, her fingers in her hair grasping it gently in a gentle but dominant gesture. "You are mine Lily... I refuse to let anyone else have you without a fight" she promised in soft whispers against her lips as she retreated from her lips.

"Mmm~...Yes Monica..I'm yours, only yours...Mmm" Lily seemed to absolutely love the dominant gesture, waking up slightly. Unsurprisingly enough, Kristen was correct on this one. Lily wraps her arms around Monicas waist, she the begins to fall asleep once more, poor girl, she had such a long day running on no sleep. "We can flirt in the morning or something...Monica I love you but I'm really sleepy..." Lily lets out another cute yawn before pulling Monica, covering her with blankets, cuddling up to her, and falling asleep.

Monica didn't fight being pulled to lay down and cuddle before suddenly finding them both blanket covered. Her eyes strayed from Lily for just a moment to her phone on the bedside. How does she reveal knowing these small things that make Lily happy? Play it off as a guess, talk with Lily while steering the conversation that way? Deciding to shelve the thought for now she nuzzled Lily and wrapped her arms around her pulling her close. "Sweet dreams my precious Lily" she whispered softly before kissing the top of Lily's head. Sleep came quickly after that and she let it whisk her away, their forms snuggled up together with her in a dominant but loving protective position around the older girl.

Last edited:
Lily would curl up in a ball, cuddled to Monica all night, she did have a tendency of taking all of the blankets however.
In the morning Lily would sleep in a little, waking up around 11:30, when Lily wakes up she sits up at the edge of the bed, stretching her arms out, before standing up, she would look around the room slightly, before looking out the window. Lily stares out the window for a moment and sighs happily. The snow had covered anything it could touch, atleast a foot and a half...Maybe too much snow actually, but Lily didn't care, with a bright smile on her face, she thinks "Well there's no such thing as too much snow!". Lily turns around and looks to see if Monica is in bed, when she sees that she isn't she begins to worry, Lily gets dressed in some jeans and a loose shirt, not really caring about her appearance right now. Lily walks into the living room looking for Monica, or anyone really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back