• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Omertá

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Clears throat- hello I'd like to say I wish to join you in this rp considering its still going, but I am afraid my skill in the art of roleplaying pales in comparison to basically everyone here's. I feel that if I where to join I'd merely be a stain on such a wonderful rp as this .Could I probally come up with replies long enough to be considered detailed most likely? Would they be anything compared to what you've done so far? I highly doubt this. So as I've said before I'd very much like to join considering its still up and running but I fear I might be a Henderense( no sure if I even spelt that last word correctly)

[/QUOTE]
Hello Tyler. Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. I read your comment around 7 AM this morning and fell back asleep not short after. The sleep took away my recollection of anything! Anyway, you are definitely not a "stain" in anyway. This is definitely a detail roleplay but I'm totally fine with people posting 1 paragraph, as long as that paragraph is 5 sentences+. The reason I placed this under Detailed is because I want my players to struggle. By struggle, I mean I want them to improve themselves. Writing is about expressing your emotions and drawing your readers in, right? Basically, I want my players to try and go beyond what they think their comfort and limit zones are.

Regarding spots and acceptance, I'm afraid we're full to the very core. A few of our roleplayers are a bit inactive at the moment but that's due to excused reasons. I may have to ask them to drop out soon however Omertá isn't going at the pace I'd like it to. So right now, the only way I could possibly let you in is if someone drops out.

-Raph :)

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]I'm sure that's true but you see I'm not nearly as descriptive and I don't know that I'd be able to match your insane works lol

[/QUOTE]
Sweets, there are times where I don't feel like posting shit to be honest. Quality over quantity, I suppose. You don't have to detail every little thing, that doesn't make someone great although it can improve their writing..it's about the dedication and from what little I've gathered, you seem dedicated. If there are any open spots, it would be nice to see you joining in.

Ahh you are all very kind and just wondering if I where to join could I make my character somewhat of a enforcer or hitman I was also thinking of making Him somewhat of a torturer for one of the family's but it wouldn't be as fun since the site doesn't allow descriptive gore.

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Ahh you are all very kind and just wondering if I where to join could I make my character somewhat of a enforcer or hitman I was also thinking of making Him somewhat of a torturer for one of the family's but it wouldn't be as fun since the site doesn't allow descriptive gore.

[/QUOTE]
We have slots in the in Overview. A hitman would be one of the made-men, so yes you could. When there's an opening, I'll be sure to tag you. :)

lonecoyote said:
No, I am dead.
But I don't know what to post to be honest with you.

I don't have any ideas or inspiration at the moment.
I feel ya. Is it alright if I do a time skip with Cristiano telling Paislee that she'll be watching Zoe? And taking the money all like "good job gurl."

Raphael said:
I feel ya. Is it alright if I do a time skip with Cristiano telling Paislee that she'll be watching Zoe? And taking the money all like "good job gurl."
Go for it boss dude. This is your rp and you are the boss man so yeah.

Also, Paislee'll probably smirk and nod her head to Cristiano and say, "It's about time I get a thank you."

I just want to put it out there, Lulu is coming to the Santorini's because I said so.

End of story.

If she doesn't, Paislee's going on a killing spree then will resign from the mafia effective immediately xD

lonecoyote said:
How do those work?
You pretty much role the dice and whoever gets the highest does whatever. Like if I were to capture Lulu. If I rolled higher, I could capture her but if she rolled higher, she could choose to escape or be captured.

Raphael said:
WHERE ALL MY MAFIA MATES GO?
:(
HIIII, so I can't really move forward with my character until @Kingly replies but I know he's been pretty busy lately and he hasn't been active for a couple weeks now (the last time he replied to Omerta was Oct 4 ahaha, then I responded on Oct 12)

Last edited by a moderator:
Semblance said:
HIIII, so I can't really move forward with my character until @Kingly replies but I know he's been pretty busy lately and he hasn't been active for a couple weeks now (the last time he replied to Omerta was Oct 4 ahaha, then I responded on Oct 12)
Hm... any idea on how you might approach this? You could always do a little time skip. I don't know.

Sorry for the trouble I caused, I hope you guys figured it out without me but I kind of vanished in the worst time possible. But finally the season is done so I have more time and I return from death.

Kingly said:
Sorry for the trouble I caused, I hope you guys figured it out without me but I kind of vanished in the worst time possible. But finally the season is done so I have more time and I return from death.
YOU'RE ALIIIIVE! *hugs* we missed you

Kingly said:
Hiiiii ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I'm happy you're back and your avatar is lovely

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back