• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Omertá

Raphael said:
@Shawna
Just wondering if you two are still interested. :)
Yes, Still am! S'just been so crazy with school and other RP's. But I promise you, I am still interested and I'll be posting very soon!!

I couldn't resist the Danta~

@RedIncubus

Danta.jpg

Clears throat- hello I'd like to say I wish to join you in this rp considering its still going, but I am afraid my skill in the art of roleplaying pales in comparison to basically everyone here's. I feel that if I where to join I'd merely be a stain on such a wonderful rp as this .Could I probally come up with replies long enough to be considered detailed most likely? Would they be anything compared to what you've done so far? I highly doubt this. So as I've said before I'd very much like to join considering its still up and running but I fear I might be a Henderense( no sure if I even spelt that last word correctly)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Clears throat- hello I'd like to say I wish to join you in this rp considering its still going, but I am afraid my skill in the art of roleplaying pales in comparison to basically everyone here's. I feel that if I where to join I'd merely be a stain on such a wonderful rp as this .Could I probally come up with replies long enough to be considered detailed most likely? Would they be anything compared to what you've done so far? I highly doubt this. So as I've said before I'd very much like to join considering its still up and running but I fear I might be a Henderense( no sure if I even spelt that last word correctly)

[/QUOTE]
I am somewhat hoping you'd be able to join however I would never think that someone such as yourself would a 'stain' on this RP. We're all fucking insane anyway. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back