• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Omertá

Yeah, change the color of the backgrounds and stuff like that. This coding hurts my life, I also have no idea how to put multiple tabs on the same line. Excuse my slowness. @Raphael @KaoriMei

@Kingly27

Enjoy
:P

And you're not slow at all. Most people barely know how to do it too, so. It's quite hard to learn as well.
:)

@NimbusTheCat Shout out to all the females who are heartbroken because Reid is homosexual on here. xD

Your character is awesome, by the way.

Criminal Minds is awesome.

Annabella said:
@NimbusTheCat Shout out to all the females who are heartbroken because Reid is homosexual on here. xD
Your character is awesome, by the way.

Criminal Minds is awesome.
Hey, ya'll can still be bffs. xD

And thank you kindly, my love. I was actually really hesitant about this one so it makes me happy to hear.

MidnightSoul said:
So..much...USC COLORS!! @NimbusTheCat *dies*
*kneels down beside you* NOOOOOO, DON'T DIE ON ME! I NEED YOU!

NimbusTheCat said:
And thank you kindly, my love. I was actually really hesitant about this one so it makes me happy to hear.

That'll do. October will be the..suitable companion. She's not exactly affectionate so don't expect any hugs unless you're dying.

Why? Your characters are always great.

NimbusTheCat said:

Its too much...red and gold...I'm sorry...*slowly starts to die*

Annabella said:
That'll do. October will be the..suitable companion. She's not exactly affectionate so don't expect any hugs unless you're dying.
Why? Your characters are always great.
*flashbacks to last time I tried to make a strictly homosexual character* you know, I might as well just change it. I'm gonna cave in sooner or later. Eric will be fine with that, I think. Maybe. Unless he's in a really huggy mood. Really need to fill out his personality.

Aw, thanks babe. <3 Just had a few things planned for him that I wasn't sure about, is all. He's going to be very...interesting. xD

MidnightSoul said:
Its too much...red and gold...I'm sorry...*slowly starts to die*
*sobs and latches onto you* I'll make it gray and white, just please don't leave me!!

NimbusTheCat said:
*flashbacks to last time I tried to make a strictly homosexual character* you know, I might as well just change it. I'm gonna cave in sooner or later. Eric will be fine with that, I think. Maybe. Unless he's in a really huggy mood. Really need to fill out his personality.
Aw, thanks babe. <3 Just had a few things planned for him that I wasn't sure about, is all. He's going to be very...interesting. xD

*sobs and latches onto you* I'll make it gray and white, just please don't leave me!!
N-no...this is your CS...not mine...it's...too perfect to change...

NimbusTheCat said:

What happened last time? If he tries to go after October, she'll possibly cry out of fear. xD

I'm sure he is! You always make it a fun story.

KaoriMei said:
@NimbusTheCat
Join me... Joinnnn me!
I SHALL! WAIT FOR ME, SWEET PRINCESS! *color slowly drains from my body* Seriously though, you make black and white look badass.

MidnightSoul said:
N-no...this is your CS...not mine...it's...too perfect to change...
But...but have you seen yours? The tabs are fucking beautiful! Florence is a goddess! You must stay! Think of the famiglia! THE FAMIGLIA!

Annabella said:
What happened last time? If he tries to go after October, she'll possibly cry out of fear. xD
I'm sure he is! You always make it a fun story.
He ended up with a woman. xD Welp, I know who he's gonna try to convince the rest of the Capellos to go after first. :P

Girl I love you. You make them infinitely more interesting, though.

NimbusTheCat said:
I SHALL! WAIT FOR ME, SWEET PRINCESS! *color slowly drains from my body* Seriously though, you make black and white look badass.
But...but have you seen yours? The tabs are fucking beautiful! Florence is a goddess! You must stay! Think of the famiglia! THE FAMIGLIA!

He ended up with a woman. xD Welp, I know who he's gonna try to convince the rest of the Capellos to go after first. :P

Mine are nothing compared to...HERS!!! *points @KaoriMei*

NimbusTheCat said:

Welp, that sums it up. NO THE FUCK HE WON'T, I WON'T STAND FOR THAT SHIT.

I love you too and please, I'm aight.

KaoriMei said:
@NimbusTheCat
Girl. You make any color look AWESOME.
[/quote

Thank you so much. T_T I hope to one day be able to code as fabulously as you.

MidnightSoul said:
Mine are nothing compared to...HERS!!! *points @KaoriMei*
shhhh, no, both of yours are fucking awesome! You're like the queens of coding. You can rule together!

Annabella said:
Welp, that sums it up. NO THE FUCK HE WON'T, I WON'T STAND FOR THAT SHIT.
I love you too and please, I'm aight.
I changed it. xD WELL I GUESS WE'LL JUST HAVE TO SEE WHO WINS AT CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY THEN HUH.

You're perfect. You're the only reason that story lines actually happen. I am lost without you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back