• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Omertá

Raphael said:
@Annabella
Hue. I guess we'll just do claims when the RP starts and we're going to have to get the mafia people to play a game Cards Against Humanity or something so we can determine who wins what battles. LOL. Which will be fun. Might include the civilians as well to determine if they escape or get taken.
That sounds glorious. xD

I can picture it-

"VINNY, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT SHEEP WHEN HE CLEARLY ASKED 'WHAT IS THE WORST HOUSE GIFT'? YOU DUMBASS, I SHOULD SHOOT YA'.

@KaoriMei

The Santorinis might have to call dibs on Alora because I feel like your character and Cristiano would bond over being orphans (well for the most part).

Raphael said:
@Annabella
Hue. I guess we'll just do claims when the RP starts and we're going to have to get the mafia people to play a game Cards Against Humanity or something so we can determine who wins what battles. LOL. Which will be fun. Might include the civilians as well to determine if they escape or get taken.
Let me just say that this is the best idea I've heard all month.

And I also have no preference in regards to being taken, Ryan's shit is gonna be fucked either way. XP

KaoriMei said:
@NimbusTheCat
Gotta agree with ya'. I'm well excited for this roleplay.
xD
Girl same, I am ready for this thing so hard. May I also mention that I just LOVE Alora. You thought out her bio and her lovely personality so amazingly well and her CS is beautiful.

@NimbusTheCat

Thank you! That makes me so happy when you say that, hehe. I gotta say, she's probably the best character I've made.
xD

KaoriMei said:
@NimbusTheCat
Thank you! That makes me so happy when you say that, hehe. I gotta say, she's probably the best character I've made.
xD
Pfft, girl please, Erin is the most badass bitch on Beacon Street. But I can very much see why you say that, you did a spectacular job on her.

Also, don't mention it lovely. I only speak the truth.

@NimbusTheCat

Oh yeah. Erin.
xD

BUT YOUR CHARACTERS ARE FLIPPING FABTASTIC. I LOVE CYRIL IN HoBS. HE'S SO.. SO... UNIQUE. OK. Enough with caps. ;P

You play and make your characters freaking awesome is what I'm trying to say.
xD

KaoriMei said:
@NimbusTheCat
Oh yeah. Erin.
xD

BUT YOUR CHARACTERS ARE FLIPPING FABTASTIC. I LOVE CYRIL IN HoBS. HE'S SO.. SO... UNIQUE. OK. Enough with caps. ;P

You play and make your characters freaking awesome is what I'm trying to say.
xD
ONE MUST NEVER FORGET THE ERIN.

YOU JUST MADE ME SO DAMN HAPPY, YOU WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING. But. I must confess. Cyril...is not mine. He is Trace's. It is her that possesses the real talent.

Caps is infectious, my friend. xD

Honestly though, I can't thank you enough for saying that even if it's been negated now that the Cyril thing is out of the bag. A lot of the times I get worried that my characters aren't up to par, so it really helps to know that someone likes them.

@NimbusTheCat

Holy sugar balls. I'm sorry. Dx I got the names mixed up. Well, that's not embarrassing at all. >_> I meant JUSTIN. That's his name.
xD Shet. I'm really sorry. I feel so bad.

Your characters are awesome bruh. You need to see others before you say that about your own.
:P

KaoriMei said:
@NimbusTheCat
Holy sugar balls. I'm sorry. Dx I got the names mixed up. Well, that's not embarrassing at all. >_> I meant JUSTIN. That's his name.
xD Shet. I'm really sorry. I feel so bad.

Your characters are awesome bruh. You need to see others before you say that about your own.
:P
Nono, shhhhh don't feel bad. Feel amazing, because that's what you are. It happens to everyone. I call my friends by the wrong names sometimes. :P

When I think about it, maybe I'm just a really bad friend.

You are too kind, and much too amazingly talented. You are too perfect for this world.

@NimbusTheCat

Honey boo, you are anything but a bad friend. You're freaking amazing and awesome and cool and fantastic and everything and chocolate, kay? KAY.

I've decided how we're going to do this. The game we'll play is Cards Against Humanities. We will have an equal number of Santorini and Capellos and which ever Civilian roleplayers are online that haven't been captured yet, will join. We'll start playing and whoever wins (Santorini, Capello, Civilian) has the option of choosing their civilian or can decide if they want to escape or choose a group to capture them.

THIS'LL BE GR8.

KaoriMei said:
@NimbusTheCat
Honey boo, you are anything but a bad friend. You're freaking amazing and awesome and cool and fantastic and everything and chocolate, kay? KAY.
I love you so much, you amazing, lovely, wonderful, outstanding piece of human treasure.

Raphael said:
I've decided how we're going to do this. The game we'll play is Cards Against Humanities. We will have an equal number of Santorini and Capellos and which ever Civilian roleplayers are online that haven't been captured yet, will join. We'll start playing and whoever wins (Santorini, Capello, Civilian) has the option of choosing their civilian or can decide if they want to escape or choose a group to capture them.
THIS'LL BE GR8.
SO PUMPED FOR THIS

@Raphael I also have a question. I went back through this lovely chat and saw that you mentioned having people come up with a second character to fill the empty spots. I could come up with a Capo for the Capellos, if that would help.

But also, how would that work in the game of Cards Against Humanity? Would the ones with two just have to choose who they're playing for?

Sorry for all the questioning. XP

@NimbusTheCat

It's your choice whether or not you'd like a second character!

CAH wise, it just depends on which Santorini and Capo people are on. There just has to be an equal amount on both sides. Like if there are two Santorinis online and you happen to be the only double Capo player online, you'd put both in.

And don't worry about the questions. Ask as many as you'd like!
:D

@Raphael Alright, this makes a whole lot more sense now, thanks so much for clarifying! :) I think I'm gonna do it. I gots an idea in my head that won't go away. *totally just wants to use Matthew Gray Gubler as an FC*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back