• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Omertá

newcreate.php

tumblr_m3n6ioY8bo1r9kxa6.gif

Florence looked up to see Jarden make his way over to, as soon as his face was close to her, her nonchalant expression changed. A frown took over her soft face but it was also mixed with a bit of annoyance. She hated it when he would get all up in her face, when they were little and the would bully her a lot, his face was only inches from hers everytI'm he started taunting her. Placing both her hands on his chest she gave a soft push watching as he was out of her personal bubble. "Dude...I've told you many times stop getting all up in my face...it makes me uncomfortable shit..." She told him before removing her sunglasses, keys and other things from her pockets placing them on the table. "I got a text from Eric saying he found the girl but I fear she didn't comply with him and he had to threaten her..." She responded "So I told everyone to return back here since she is captured...but I swear...if he harmed in...anyway...his head is mine..." She seethe as her hands balled into fists. Moving small strands of her hair out of her face she looked at her brother with a curious glance in her eye. "Where were you today?" She leaned on the table her arms crossed over her chest. "I thought you'd be home like you are on some days...but instead you pull a few minutes after I did..." Walking away from her spot at the table she started to do circles around him. When they were little, Florence would always ask Jarden what he was doing, where was he going, basically being an annoying little sister. She didnt know what she was doing piss him off, she was just concerned about his safety. Stopping right in front him she began to poke him, if she poked him enough times he'd have no choice but to talk. "...What were you doing? Where did you go? Who were you with? Tell me...tell me...tell me...tell me..." With each word coming out of her mouth she inflicted a pokes on his stomach, and arms. "The more you don't tell me...the more annoying I become..." She continued her harassment on her brother until he spoke.

@Asylumnated @NimbusTheCat @GakuHirashime @King Sabby

10556073cee7836d1443314926.jpg

-place- Aumento Gisella

JadranJadran rolled his eyes at Florence. He had hardly been in her personal space, but she was a touchy individual. "Eric is an intelligent being and I hardly think he'd bring harm to the girl when I very clearly stated what the consequences would be. Unfortunately, if he harmed her, he is not yours. He is mine," He stated simply, and cooly. He found it annoying at times when he had to reassert his boss position with her. She may have been the underboss, and he respected her, but he called the shots. He'd had enough troubles with some of the other members. He didn't need it from his half-sister as well.

He visibly tensed at her prodding question. He was going to dismiss and move onto another topic until she began poking at him. After a few moments of the activity and her constant annoying, he grabbed hold of her wrist. "You are not my mother. You do not need to know my exact location at all times. Please, stop," Jadran stated, in a tight and strained voice as he kept a firm hold on her wrist. "And if you must know, I was carrying out a deal at Augment," He lied smoothly, his eyes unwavering from hers. He hated being questioned, especially when it came to his personal affairs. Florence may have been his sister, but that didn't give her the right to his life. If she kept annoying him, he'd slowly get more and more agitated until he exploded.

"We must prepare for the arrival of our guest," He said, eyes falling to Kenta for a brief moment, before he let his hand fall from Florence's wrist. "I'll be in my study. Do
not bother me until Miss Bartholomew has arrived," Jadran warned steadily. He was at the stairs the next moment, climbing up them swiftly, before he made his way into his office and shut the large doors behind him. If everything went as planned, they would have the first civilian in their grasps.

Team Capello

2nr0pjm.jpg

@GakuHirashime
@MidnightSoul

Last edited by a moderator:

Eric Montagne

tumblr_liupetNinF1qcdd4go1_500.gif

Over the years, Eric had been faced with the misfortune of experiencing his fair share of tedious car rides. Driving in itself wasn't something that he generally enjoyed, unless it was along desolate, rural back roads in remote areas where there was no one to care in the slightest whether or not he followed traffic regulations. As a whole, with speed limits, traffic laws, road signals, and the necessity of being mindful of other drivers to avoid sudden collision, driving through the streets of Toronto was something that required great concentration and, overall, patience, two traits in which Eric was sorely lacking. Even taking all of this into account, however, as he finally pulled into the driveway of the Capello estate, the Capo could honestly say, without a doubt, that his return trip from the history museum with October Bartholomew was the most torturous thing that he had ever been forced to undergo in the entirety of his life. And given who his mother was, that was saying something. Never before had he tried to steer a vehicle with one hand while aiming a handgun - which was exceptionally challenging to keep out of the sight of other drivers - with the other, but if anyone were ever to ask what it was like, he would now be able to tell them that it was extremely difficult. In addition, the silence had been nearly unbearable, as it was close to impossible to hold a conversation with someone who wanted absolutely nothing to do with you while carrying out all previously mentioned tasks and taking excruciating care to avoid any form of suspicion.

Immediately upon pulling the key out of the ignition, he shot out of the car, stretching and taking in a deep breath of fresh air, relived to finally be free of the stifling silence.

"Mon Dieu, that was terrible," he groaned to no one in particular before suddenly remembering his purpose and bolting around to the passenger side of the car, opening the door and ushering October out onto the asphalt. Thinking better of walking his captive inside at gunpoint, he slipped the weapon back into its holster and linked his arm with hers, as if they were a pair of lovers taking an innocent stroll through the park as opposed to a kidnapper and his less than willing target. In their close proximity, he was not at all surprised to note that October smelled vaguely of dust. Intriguing. "We will just have to remember that the gun is close at hand, yes? Wouldn't want you misbehaving for Mr. Capello." All hints of his previous uncomfortability completely gone from his person, Eric had once more been seized with unmissable euphoria at the thought of bringing home his prize, like a dog who was all too eager to please his master.

"Ah, before I forget. Do not let the dogs alarm you. They won't come anywhere near you as long as you stay close to me. If not, well...I'll leave that up to your imagination."

Of course, the dogs would not attack without the command of their mistress, but the threat added a foreboding flair that Eric couldn't help but want to incite. This aside, threw open the door and led Bartholomew into the building, again without knocking, and called out to the rest of the household.

"Bonjour, mes compagnons! Our guest has arrived!"

@Annabella @Asylumnated @GakuHirashime

Kenta Satou

RPHeader.jpg

Ken knew that if Eric found the girl that things would go well, while the Capo loved killing, he was always following the rules at least Ken felt that way. Though he noticed that Florence did not feel the same. When she requested for him to hold on to his drink, he smirked slightly. He pressed the button on his side, sliding the glass down on his side, throwing his drink out.

"I don't care much for tea anyways."

He only ordered it to follow orders, he was told after all to get a drink for her and himself. He then prepared himself for what was to be a crazy ride. While Florence zoomed through the streets without a care a while, Ken felt himself tense up a little. Since he didn't ride in cars often it was a little unsettling but at the same time he had full trust on Florence knowing what she was doing. Once they arrived he couldn't help but be a bit relieved that it was over. This is now confirmed that Ken will just walk for the rest of life. It's much more relaxing in his opinion. Ken followed quickly behind Florence as they entered the estate again, followed by Jadran also entering. As soon as Ken felt Jadran's presence behind him, he moved out of the way, not feeling comfortable with the idea of walking in front of his boss. Bowing deeply before him and awaiting his words.

That was when the exchange began between Jadran and Florence. Ken couldn't help but feel out of place especially seeing someone talk to his boss like that. When Florence pushed Jadran, his hand instinctively went to his gun hidden in his jacket. He was able to stop himself before pulling it out realizing that it was probably light-hearted but he still kept his senses on alert. Half-sister or not, Jadran was his number one priority. That would never change. Possibly not even if Jadran passed away, would Ken be able to protect the next in line? He wondered to himself... That was when he realized that things were getting a little heated between them. Once again he prepared for the worst but the situation diffused thanks to Jadran stopping Florence himself and stating that he would be departing to his office.

Ken once again bowed as he was given instructions to prepare for the first target to arrive. He held his bow until Jadran was long gone, followed by him standing up and walking over to a nearby closet. He pulled out a lovely busted chair, rope, handcuffs, duct tape, zip ties and a bag. He placed all the items on a table nearby in order to allow his leaders some options on how to maintain the target in check. Not wanting to do anything imperfect for his boss, he ordered them neatly according to size and how often they were used. Ken then placed the chair next to it, this was the special chair for all those that were captured. This target was a lucky one for being able to come in here with their life still intact.

That was when the ring of Eric's voice filled the estate.
She has arrived Ken walked back to the entrance of the Estate. Finding Eric and the target. She looked like an average girl to Ken and he couldn't help but wonder what she did to be the mission. Looks can be deceiving though and with that, Ken turned his gaze back to Eric.

"I'll go inform the boss. I've set up an area for the targ-....guest...in the next room. I will not take long."

With that being said, Ken quickly turned on his heel, pacing at a rather fast pace. Not liking the idea of making anybody wait more than necessary for him. That was when Ken appeared before the perfect frame of Jadran's door. However, now was not the time to admire such silly details. Ken raised his left hand to the door, not being able to help but notice his missing pinky. He smirked to himself lightly, remembering the first day he walked into this estate and state his loyalty to the Capellos. It was probably the happiest day of his life and his missing finger is always a reminder of that joy. He didn't smile or enjoy much but when it comes to his famiglia, words can not describe how he feels. Ken knocked on the door lightly. Twice. Pausing. Two seconds. Knock again.

@MidnightSoul @Asylumnated @NimbusTheCat @Annabella

tumblr_m8q07mDgHE1r3055wo1_500.gif

1e3b274439a7b075b1b352b0342c88bd.jpg
Nina

a5a9b5b5890fff3d162f3a514121f04d.jpg

Nina made her way to her car making sure to carefully check it over for sabotage since it was out of her view for awhile before getting in and starting it. She bit her lip in frustration as she drove the speed limit when in a populated area. Breaking free of the more populated streets she speed to the estate. Everyone would be there before her since her location was the farthest away so she tried to make up the time gap between them.

They had the first person Ms.Bartholomew was the beginning. She pushed down the little excited flush of being a head of the Santorini. With a loss they would be more driven to get a head it wasn't the time to be celebrating. She had no doubt that Eric could handle himself he was Capo and you didn't get there by not knowing what to do. She slowed down as she drove up to the entrance seeing Eric's car already parked so she pulled up beside his. Nina briskly made her way inside moving toward the bosses' office.

Turning down the hallway that lead to the boss's office she caught the back of Eric and a young women she presume was Ms.Bartholomew. Putting more weight on the balls of her feet so that her heels didn't make the sharp 'clink' against the floor she followed behind, if Ms. Bartholomew made a run for it she would be able to catch her.

proxy.php

@Asylumnated @NimbusTheCat @Annabella@GakuHirashime

October Bartholomew

600full-jordan-richardson.jpg

They found her car still running in the garage.
Pernice Brothers

[media]
[/media]
---

October felt it coming like a tidal wave and she ignored it.

Do. Not. Cry.

There were people here that had the power to do her harm and it was best not to give it to them. The ever so present pressure of the man's arm linked around hers made October flinch inwardly and she suppressed the urge to slap him directly in his smug face as she reminded herself of the weapon he was armed with. The other people possibly had a weapon of their own and it would be wise to avoid rebelling unless she wanted to be shot..which didn't seem like a bad idea now that she thought of it. Perhaps if she placed the gun to her temple then he would be happy to pull the trigger, it would be better then what they had in store for the likes of her. It would be better then anything. October knew that it was too late and felt the tears before they even came, lowering her head as she walked alongside the man.

There would be a time to observe everything later and then October would make her move but it was hard to think when you had no idea where you were. She would never be able to see Barry again, never be able to hear her mother's voice again, never be able to sing along with her father in the kitchen, and she would never be able to return to the museum. All of this caused the crying to worsen and October despised herself for succumbing to it, unable to look at anyone for fear of allowing them to see everything. It was strange how that worked to be honest. Despite all of this, October knew that these people had not acted in the most barbaric way possible and she wasn't dead yet so that was reassuring however she did not know how long she would be able to tell herself this before the words became true. The one question present in her mind was why someone would do this to another, what made people believe that they held some form of authority to overpower another? If the French man shot her then it would certainly be welcome.

Lifting her head up slightly, October peered through the curtain of curly hair which had gathered in her face in order to look at her kidnapper.
"Why are you doing this?" Her voice still held a strong tone to it and Bartholomew was grateful for that, she wouldn't have been able to manage otherwise and the thought of having a mental breakdown was not welcome or recommended.

newcreate.php

Florence gave Jadran a rough glare as he gripped her wrists. It was all coming back to her,the rumors,the bullying,the humiliation. She thought they were past all of that after the near death experience but some things never change. Resisting the urge to remind him of what happened in the past, she gave a slight nod watching him release her wrists from his tight grip. He really needed to get that spiked stick out of his ass, but he was too stubborn to listen to her or anyone else. Watching him leave to his office, her vision caught the three dogs run towards the front door. Witnessing Eric arrive with their first hostage, her boot clad feet started moving towards the two.

Standing right in front of them Florence first directed Eric.
"You didn't lay a hand on her did you?" She asked him slowly moving her eyes to look at the girls physical appearance. Brown curly unkempt hair cover the females face. Reaching her hand out, she placed it on the forehead of the girl, raking her hand up the brown curls were moved from the girls face giving Florence a better look. No bruises were on her face, she was spotless. Moving her hand down to the girls neck, she moved her hands around her slender next feeling for any abrasions. Luckily there were none. Grabbing the girls right arm she slipped the sleeve up looking at every crook and cranny. Doing the same to the other arm, the girl was clean. The lower half of her body was a no zone without the girls consent. Inwardly sighing, she glanced at Eric and gave him a tight smile. "You did good Eric...I wont have to feed you to the dogs...go relax ill take it from here..." She lightly patted his shoulder then let her blue lavender eyes meet with the girls brown ones. "Just checking to see if you were harmed on the way here...can you sign?" Florence asked moving her hands swiftly.

-place- The Capello Estate

Jadran The familiar knock that belonged to Kenta met Jadran's ears and he swiftly looked up from the laptop he had been previously occupied with. He stood, knowing that Miss Bartholomew had to have been there if Kenta had come to fetch him. The Made-Man never disobeyed and certainly wouldn't seek to bother Jadran when he was irritated. A moment later he pulled open the door and without a single word uttered from his trusted Made-Man, he thanked him before walking past him.

"
Bon travail, Eric," Jadran praised as he walked down the stairs, eyeing the girl. He heard her question, but wouldn't answer it just yet. He came to stand before the pair and Florence, who was fretting over the girl. It was clear that she didn't trust Eric as much as he, and that would not make for a good dynamic during this game. It did not sit well with Jadran in the least. He placed a hand on Florence and gently pushed her back. "No need to fondle our guest when she has just arrived," He told his half-sister simply. "Miss Bartholomew, I apologize for the actions we were forced to take to obtain you, but you are of much importance to us. Release her, Eric, for I'm sure she isn't looking to get into any trouble with us," He ordered, arms folded neatly behind his back.

This young lady was of great importance to them all. He hadn't lied when he said that. The fact that they had gotten her before the Santorini, was a great victory. "You'll be staying here with us until our game has been won. No harm will be brought to you and if any is, I'd ask for you to inform me immediately. Proper punishment will be dealt out," Jadran advised her, sticking on the face of a gentleman that he was known to have. He sent a look in the direction of each of his members. They knew what it meant. "However, do not try to leave. That will end poorly for you and could result in injury. I wish for your stay to be pleasant," He warned her. He was sure the girl was frightened out of her wits. None of the beings in the room looked kind, or welcoming and they were all unfamiliar to her.

"You'll be given a room and will be permitted there at night. You are always to have a guard with you. I'm looking to make you as comfortable as our situation would allow, but I'm able to take away those privileges if I see fit," Jadran added. His eyes travelled around the room to each person. "I expect for the utmost of respect to be given to Miss Bartholomew, but if it is necessary apprehend her with as little harm done as possible. If I hear anything other than good things about you all, there will be consequences that will not be pleasant," Jadran warned haughtily, before his eyes ran over their first civilian.

"I'll be retiring back to my office. If I am needed, knock," He told them before he retreated back to his office area.

Team Capello

2nr0pjm.jpg

@GakuHirashime @NimbusTheCat @Annabella
@King Sabby

Eric Montagne

Oh, God. Was she crying? If there was one thing that Eric hadn't planned on, it was for Bartholomew to burst into tears. Though he didn't know why he hadn't at least considered the possibility: he had just kidnapped her, after all, ripped her from her peaceful livelihood and everyone and everything that she loved. As far as she knew, he was leading her to death, or something worse. The mind could fabricate all manner of horrors when faced with the threat of the unknown. Still, the telltale sobs that caused her shoulders to shake ever so subtly shocked her captor out of his triumphant daze. He didn't deal well with crying. He never had. It made him feel self-conscious, and guilty, and it took all the fun out of an otherwise invigorating job. And then there was her question, spoken in a voice that did not waver despite Bartholomew's quiet sobs. Why? The answer was simple. He had done it because his superiors had instructed him to. It was his job to follow orders, no questions asked, and he was merely doing what was required of him as the Capello famiglia's Capo. Almost awkwardly, he cleared his throat with the intention of telling her this, any traces of a smile suddenly gone from his lips, but before he could utter a single syllable, Florence approached the two of them with a question of her own.

"You didn't lay a hand on her, did you?" This inquiry, accusational in nature, caused a sudden confusion to arise inside of him, an emotion that was just as quickly replaced by indignance as the Underboss searched the woman, looking for marks. Was she implying that she had expected him to harm Bartholomew unnecessarily? Why was it that she was always so reluctant to trust him? Ever since he had joined the mafia, he had been nothing but obedient, following every instruction to a T, or as closely as the situation allowed, and still she found reason to find fault in him. He was impatient and even slightly erratic, yes, and he knew that, but how much would it take for him to prove himself in light of his flaws? Jadran had accepted him; why couldn't she? Florence was not a bad woman - far from it - but oh, sometimes she reminded him so much of his mother. Eric had half a mind to make a retort, but instead he bit his tongue, accepting her unwilling praise with a forced smile of his own. She was his superior; it was not his place to contradict her.

"Bon travail, Eric."

Eric stood at immediate attention at the sound of Jadran's voice as his boss descended the staircase, blinking mild surprise as he shoved Florence aside. He released Bartholomew immediately upon command, stepping back and beginning his ritual pacing as he tried his hardest to focus on the following commands, though his mind did wander. He had no idea why Florence's suspicion had upset him as much as it did. Maybe it was the thought that he would cause Bartholomew undue harm. But why? He could shoot and kill without thinking twice. Why did this shake him so much? It made his head hurt to ponder the matter further, and the Capo snapped back to attention just as Jadran made his final remarks and returned to his study.

It was only then that he recalled Florence's order that he leave the room. But he didn't want to. Something, an agitated feeling in the pit of his stomach, kept him rooted in place for a solid minute before he was finally able to shove it down. Obedience. Obedience came first.

"I will go now, Ms. Capello. Come find me if you need anything, yes?"

At that, Eric excused himself from the room, making his way up to the top floor deck. He needed to smoke.

October Bartholomew

600full-jordan-richardson.jpg

I'm not here, this isn't happening.
Radiohead

[media]

[/media]
----

Everything had happened so quickly and suddenly hands were all over October's face and arms, she cringed as an unknown woman invaded her personal space before a brief scowl flitted across her features before disappearing. He had not harmed her, there was no reason she needed to be touched and it happened so easily as if she were merely a doll to be inspected whenever somebody pleased. Nevertheless, October remained still and did not outwardly show any emotion before wondering what the woman had meant by 'sign'. She was unable to answer as a man approached, radiating authority as he walked towards them and pushed the other woman aside. She quickly learned her kidnapper's name and rolled the word around in her head; Eric, she noted this in case it would be needed later before forcing herself to make eye contact with the..boss? He was kind (strange) which hadn't been what October expected but she suspected that something lay underneath the surface that was waiting to be awakened and she was not sure whether she wished to see it.

As he relayed everything she needed to know October couldn't help but find it odd. She was to be treated with respect yet she had been taken captive? What was important about her? The woman pondered over these words, intently gazing at everyone in her presence before nodding slowly. It had not been as horrible as she had originally expected but it was weird, what the hell was going on? As the man retreated, October turned to glance at Eric. Based on the brief exchange between 'Ms. Capello' and Eric, trust was not held between the two and the man seemed as if he was...trying to prove himself. The erratic pacing and the impatience could only pertain to one symptom..ADHD? Was that what it was? She would ask when she had the time, their boss had informed them that she was to be treated as a guest of sorts..the woman pushed down the bout of laughter which rose up her throat before feeling frightened as Eric made a speedy retreat.

No, no.

She didn't know any of these people, October nearly ran and gripped her hands in order to solidify her position. She needed to remain calm. October turned towards the woman who had been called Ms. Capello, she once more pondered over the question the woman had asked.

Sign.

Oh. There had been nothing evident in her vocalic undertone to suggest that she was deaf, no slurring of speech which meant that she was experienced in relaying her words. Impressive, to say the least. October knew only a little bit about sign language however she could manage normal conversation. Lifting her hand, October spelled out only what she could recall before cringing as she possibly messed up the wording. Why should it matter? This was one of her captors after all.

"I only know a little, will this do?" She said the words slowly so the woman was able to read her lips, accentuating her words and rounding them out. Her hands stopped short for a brief moment but she hoped the woman got the point.

newcreate.php

Florence just let herself be pushed out the way by her brother. She was fed up with his shit and just his whole being all together. She made a promise to her father before he passed away that she would keep him safe even if it meant putting her own life on the line but she was going to break the promise. He and a lot of other things that occurred in her life in the past, were the reason she has trust issuses, she hated herself for it too. Being promised things and in return being in pain, mentally, physically and emotionally. It's times like these she wished her mother hadn't died. She wished she was put in a foster home rather than be in the hands of this fucking family. Glaring as he walked away then rolling her eyes, she let her orbs fall back on the somewhat still scared and confused girl in front of her. Tilting her head to the side a little bit when the brown skinned female tried to use sign language, a small smile almost formed on her face. Lifting her hands in front of the captors face, they started to move rapidly. After finishing her sentence, she put one hand on Octobers shoulder. "I signed 'If you are going to be living here your sign language skills are going to have to improve tremendously'...I also advise you not to escape or attack one of us in anyway...doing so WILL result in pain being inflicted on you...as long as you respect our requests things will be fine...do you speak any other languages?" She asked in a slow yet understandable tone. Never having her hearing didn't hold her back from enhancing her other skills and learning other languages. She was not going to let a permanent disability stand in her way. "You will also need new clothes...I'll order you some tomorrow for tonight I'll lend you something for pajamas..."

@Annabella

October Bartholomew

proxy.php

Breathe in, exhale; I've hoped enough you'll slap me like a whale.
Alt-J

The woman was surprisingly..kind. Why was everyone civil? They were human, of course, however it wasn't what October entirely expected but, then again, she had not expected to have been kidnapped and taken captive. The woman wiped at her face with as much wounded pride that she had left before inclining her head in thanks to the woman. As for her question on linguistics, October spoke many languages however French and Italian happened to be what she was most fluent in. The woman's eyes were intently gazing at her, a lavender color which was a sight to behold truthfully. She appeared to be somewhat older in the way her persona seemed to cast off an air of wisdom which calmed October oddly enough. She was unable to voice how she felt and it was beginning to irk her in more ways than one.

"I am able to speak French, Italian, and German however I am most fluent in the first two rather than the latter. It would be intriguing to learn sign language and thank you for the offer of clothing." She nearly forgot to sign it out and quickly amended her mistake, October decided that being polite would suffice in the end, it was an easy way to get in the good graces with these people (if she could even get through to them) and maintain her harmless appearance as well. She would be patient and bide her time seeing as she was not going anywhere so quickly and if these people gave her a reason, she would have enough to plan things out. Composing herself, October smiled slightly before glancing around the spacious room. It was grandiose to say the least and something told her that these people were very successful in what they did if the main entrance was as extravagant as this. Which didn't make her feel any better, the more experienced they were meant the harder this would be. A puzzled expression remained on her face for a brief millisecond before transitioning into serious.

Recalling the words she was searching for, October signed out what she wished to say.
"Is it alright if I know your first name? I know your last however I don't quite know what to address you by and figured since I am in this situation, it would be best not to refer to you as 'the woman'. As for escaping, I don't believe that would be possible."

Yet.

Tagged:
@MidnightSoul

Kenta Satou

RPHeader.jpg

Ken bowed deeply once again in response to his boss thanking him as he walked out of his office. He made sure to wait a couple of seconds before following behind him, he isn't worthy of following close behind him, at least he didn't think so. Once he was finished counting, he started to head back to where everybody was. Ken listened carefully to his boss's instructions. Making sure to take note of every request that was given.

He couldn't help but notice the girl and how frightened she looked, all with good reason. However, she should count her blessings for still being alive. If she paid attention and did nothing irrational like to try to escape, she would be well taken care of just like her boss promised. She was still brave even if she did not see it. Most at this point would be bawling their eyes out and begging for their lives. He admired that in her, shows a strong character and also a dangerous one. Once his boss finished and left, Ken bowed again, he would never get tired of that formality and he saw it as nothing but pride. He then turned his attention to the guest. Looking over at Nina and nodding to her.

"Mrs. Bartholomew, You may call me Mr. Satou or Kenta. We will now be escorting you to your room. Please keep up." Ken spoke in a stern manner yet with a soft undertone to not scare her off. Just to dissipate any irrational thoughts of escape. He motioned for Nina to keep close behind as he lead her through the hallways of the big estate. Slowly making their way to the room.

"Should you need anything you can ask me or one of the men or women here. We will be keeping a close eye on you, so it would be in your best interest to make smart choices concerning your actions while staying here. Any questions? I believe my boss explained everything." Ken spoke as he traveled the hallways, it was quite a trip to the room but the further in the harder it was to get out. And that was a perfect idea, much like his boss is.

Damon

large.gif

Dee leaned against the door of the Capello family home. His bags were at his feet and a cigarette was on his lips. With one final drag he flicked the butt to the ground and stomped it with the heel of his combat boots. He still looked mostly like a lumberjack, though he was pretty sure his dear cousin would do something about it. Dee sighed and removed his beanie cap and denim jacket. "Welcome home..." he mumbled before abruptly entering the place without knocking.

He walked past the main entrance and into the foyer. It was all the same as it had been when he was several feet shorter. He could almost smell his Granny's Spinach Tortellini and his Poppy's scotch. "Jay!" he called out loudly, closing the door behind him. He didn't worry about his things--someone would have to be suicidal to steal from here. "Dude, my phone died. Where the fuck are you?" he followed, starting up the staircase. Jadran was the boss, yes, but by circumstance. While he respected his cousin, Damon wasn't gonna bend over backwards in complete servitude. He was gonna be as obedient as he could be--with all the snarky shit he had to say included.

@Asylumnated @GakuHirashime @NimbusTheCat @King Sabby

Cristiano Santorini

Cristiano stood outside a door of an apartment which was believed to belonged to whoever took his belongings at the club. He examined its design and noticed it was nothing to brag about, which meant the likely hood of her being a crazed assassin was unlikely but he had to be sure. His fingers felt alongside the door's frame and he noted the rough texture, slightly wincing when his finger came upon something sharp. Loose wood. That definitely had to be fixed.

With a sigh, the man turned to Robert and ordered him to leave so he could handle the situation himself. The last thing he needed was for the girl to think he was going to kidnap her or tell her to pay up a debt. After Robert made his leave, Cristiano banged loudly on the door but not enough to disturb the neighbors.

A few moments later, the door creaked slightly and a woman with dark hair stood before him. He peered down at her, snickering at her rough looking appearance, and said ever so smoothly, "Hello. I believe you have some things of mine in your possession."

@Asylumnated

October Bartholomew

proxy.php

Jagged vacance, thick with ice.
Bon Iver

Mr.Satou (October would stick to formalities until told otherwise) was certainly different. His almond eyes and smooth, long hair contrasted against his broad features and it fit his persona like a glove; the man seemed patient and calm, as if he could calculate every move with precision and could foretell everything that would happen before it occurred. Of course this was ridiculous seeing as that was impossible but it was the quiet wisdom intermingled with the polite nature that struck a chord with Bartholomew as she followed him, heeding the ever present woman behind her without daring to glance back. She found it odd how relaxed she had become, it was a nonsensical effect that possibly had to do with the everlasting calm before the storm but it wasn't to be mistaken for acceptance. There would still be a light at the end of the tunnel until she was told otherwise and the young woman took in her surroundings in content silence, feigning neutrality as she observed every nook and cranny that presented itself before gazing at the back of Mr. Satou's head. In order to distance herself from the silence she tapped her hand on her side, pacing a beat that she had never known the words to but had heard the melody often.

It helped keep her in a relaxed state and it appeared that remaining quiet was something that would be advised in a place such as this, there was no doubt that the man who had appeared earlier knew quite a lot about her or else they wouldn't have succeeded in finding her so easily. Of course in times like these October had an affinity for saying things that were unwarranted and she couldn't stand being left to her thoughts on a day like this.
"Mr. Satou, is there any library within this home? A place to read or perhaps study? If I am to be residing here then it is best to preserve some form of nostalgia, is it not?" It was as respectful as could be managed, October held no qualms with the man (other than the fact that he was a part of her kidnapping) and she would rather keep her tongue than lash out.

Tagged: @GakuHirashime

Jadran Jadran heard the rough slam of the front door and then the holler of a more than familiar voice. He closed his laptop for the second time that afternoon and stood from where he sat. He exited his office in a few short strides and came to meet his cousin, Dee, abruptly in the center of the hallway that led from the stairs. He eyed Damon up and down, a distasteful frown resting on his facial features as he took in what the man was wearing. It wasn't appealing to Jadran in the least.

"I'm glad you have arrived safely," Jadran said. "Even if you look rather... rural," He added, as a sort of teasing remark. He wasn't one to play around. Even when he was a child he was rather serious. "I should probably let you know the situation that has been brought before us and why I called you here so suddenly. We'll talk in my office and then I'll bring everyone downstairs to make introductions," He informed the just arriving man and then ushered him into the study, the doors shut firmly behind them.

Jadran went on to explain the little game presented by the all powerful Mafia. His words were fast-paced, as he'd rather be introducing the rest of his famiglia to Damon than explaining their situation, but it had to be done. He paused as his explanation was over with, eyeing Damon to gauge his reaction.

Team Capello

2nr0pjm.jpg

@AlwaysYours

Damon

tumblr_n269yinGxd1topm99o2_500.jpg

"Oh boy." Damon responded with wide eyes. This was serious as hell, or at least serious enough to bring him to his cousin and reclaim a position that was his birthright. A misplaced sense of pride filled his chest, one that he didn't deserve. His Poppy and his Uncle had forged a golden age within the Family that his father almost wrecked. The fact that he killed the rat-bastard made him all the more grateful for doing it with this new info.

Dee eyed his cousin, who was coiffed as ever. He wasn't ready to go that far with looks. But, when it came to his actions he was all in. And the fact that Jay was the head of the family now really didn't bother him much. Dee wasn't gonna have any children anyway--at least not the way the old famiglia would have wanted. Jay would have the heir to the throne and Damon would make sure that throne was the highest it could be.

"Well, I guess we have some work to do on me if I'm gonna be any help to you assholes." he said, lifting his pullover and tee shirt over his head. He threw them down to the floor below. The only thing left on his upper body was a tightly fitted gray muscle shirt, covering most of the myriad of tattoos on his body. "Do I look like less like a hobo, Jay?" he asked, smirking and waiting to follow him down to where the rest of the famiglia.

@Asylumnated​

Eric Montagne

After taking a good, long smoke, Eric felt worlds better than he had inside the house. The majority of his anxieties appeared to float off on the wind with the emissions from his cigarette, bringing about a sense of uncharacteristic calm that only nicotine could induce. Truthfully, it was a total mystery to him why he had even fled out to the deck in the first place. There had just been a...tension in the air, one that only he seemed to have been able to feel, and he supposed that primal instinct had compelled him to get away. Whatever the case, it had been a rather embarrassing display, one that he wasn't entirely proud of putting on, especially in front of his charges, but there was no use dwelling on something that was over and done.

Pulling his usual lopsided smile back onto his lips and shoving his hands into the pockets of his pants, he made his way back into the building, curious to see how things were going with their "guest." Whistling as he walked, he moved quickly through a series of fairly long hallways before reaching a corner, upon rounding which he nearly collided face-first with Kenta.

"Ah, excusez-moi, Kenta," he apologized, stepping back to see that the Capo was accompanied by Nina and Ms. Bartholomew. "Showing our guest to her quarters, I presume?"

It was then that a muffled voice rang out through the hallways, one that Eric could not place, and it instantly set Eric on edge. No one was allowed in the estate who wasn't under direct invitation from a member of the famiglia, so it wasn't very likely that their boss would be in any real danger, but from Eric's experience, it was better to take precautions than to assume. Grimacing internally, he looked back to Kenta and Nina and gave his instructions.

"Can the two of you go and see if the boss needs anything, s'il vous plaîs? I can take over here."

As the pair took their leave, he turned to address the woman who was standing with him in the now otherwise empty hallway. Truth be told, he wasn't exactly sure how to address her - considering that the last time they had spoken, he had reduced her to tears - and now that they were alone, he felt the awkwardness settling back in, though he was careful to disguise it. In the end, he settled for small talk.

"So, what do you think? The estate is impressive, non?"

@Annabella @GakuHirashime @King Sabby

200.gif

-place- Her Apartment

Zoë

Zoë was woken abruptly by a rather loud pounding on the door. She grumbled under her breath as she sat up, pushed her hair into what she hoped was a pony tail and then stood. She took a moment to stretch her arms up, before finally approaching the door. She didn't know who she had been expecting, but it certainly wasn't the owner of the wallet and watch. The ID in the clear slot of the wallet had a picture and she distinctly remembered it, with the help of her eidetic memory.

"Gamiméno kólasi," She swore lowly. In all honesty, she wasn't sure how to approach the situation. She had taken two of his belongings while intoxicated and now here he was to retrieve them. Words probably wouldn't be the best of options at the moment. She'd just fetch his things and send him on his way. "That I do," Zoë said simply, before turning rather sharply. She sauntered into the kitchen and grabbed his belongings. She made her way back hastily, eager to get back to sleeping because her head still ached rather ferociously.

She reached her hand out with the possessions. Once he had taken them, she moved to shut the door.

October Bartholomew

proxy.php

Guest.

That was such a funny word, was it not? October wasn't a guest, she was a pawn. There was a large difference and the woman bit her tongue in order to not scream in frustration as 'Eric' approached them. It was only when they were alone did October feel her annoyance increase, she couldn't quite place her finger on it but she did not like the man. At all. She didn't like any of them but he happened to be the one she disliked the most, she wasn't able to articulate why which was frustrating but there was something..there had to be something. The prominent shadows under the man's eyes were the first thing she noticed when she looked at him, her brow furrowing at his seemingly genuine inquiry. Was he attempting to dispel the awkwardness? Was that what this 'small talk' happened to be? October almost scoffed at the notion, he was trying to initiate small talk when there was no reason for them to have spoken in the first place.

Maybe if she answered compliantly then he would leave her be. Then again, October did not have to like these people so long as they tolerated her and she was able to preserve her survival, with that being said she couldn't help the smart retort which slipped out of her mouth with ease."Vous aurez à pardonner me voir comme je l'avais pas le temps d'admirer ce lieu, il est censé être ma prison. Je vais vous revenir là-dessus." {You will have to pardon me seeing as I had no time to admire this place, it is meant to be my prison. I'll get back to you on that.} It was said as calmly as possible but October hoped the message got through, should the man pull his gun because he had become enraged then she would be patiently awaiting her death. Bartholomew faced Eric, challenging him. She was still scared to be honest but she'd be damned if she was expected to succumb to the regulations set for her.

Tagged: @NimbusTheCat

1e3b274439a7b075b1b352b0342c88bd.jpg
Nina

a5a9b5b5890fff3d162f3a514121f04d.jpg

Nina gave a quick nods to Eric along with a "Yes,Sir." Before heading back to the boss's office.Nina felt her muscle tighten ready to spring into action. Her hand was automatically on her hidden gun. Eyes sharp as she scanned the hallway her eyes turning to Kenta with her lips pressed in a frown. The thought of someone getting inside the estate turned her stomach. They came up towards the door drawing her gun out she turn slightly to Kenta."Ready." She was ready if shit hit the fan she would be ready to sing into action. She had no doubt Kenta could handle himself, but was prepared to cover him if he need it, just like he would to for her.

proxy.php

@Asylumnated @NimbusTheCat @Annabella@@AlwaysYours

Jadran Jadran nodded as he heard Dee's comment. He could tell by the actions of his cousin that he knew the sever seriousness of the situation. This was not something they could lose. He watched with a slight frown as Dee pulled his t-shirt and pullover from his torso and tossed it onto the floor. The comment came next and Jadran gave a roll of his eyes. "Much better," He simply said as he moved to pick the clothes up off the floor. His rooms were always kept tidy and in order. Nothing was ever out of place.

"Let's go downstairs. I'm sure they will be happy to be meeting our newest member. I'm guessing you remember where the living room is. I'll meet you there once I've gathered them all and have assigned a guard to Miss Bartholomew," Jadran told Dee, before making a hasty exit. His first stop was the laundry room, where he placed the clothes that belonged to Dee in their adjacent hampers, before he made his way to the upper deck. He assumed Eric would be there. Unfortunately, the search there came up blank. It took several minutes for Jadran to locate his Underboss, but finally, he managed to do so. He was quite surprised to find him with the dark skinned female.

"Miss Bartholomew, I'm afraid you'll have to excuse Eric for a moment. Someone of importance has arrived that I'd like for him to meet," Jadran told the young lady smoothly. His attention then turned to Eric. "I need you to gather the others and meet me in the living room. Get one of our hired guards to watch her until our small meeting is done with," He ordered, before turning on his heel and walking away. If he happened to catch any of the others, he'd tell them to join him in his walk to the living area.

Team Capello

2nr0pjm.jpg

@NimbusTheCat @AlwaysYours @Annabella

Kenta Satou

RPHeader.jpg

As Ken walked down the hallway with Mrs. Bartholomew, he heard her small question. Just as Ken was about to respond he saw himself almost collide with his higher-up, Eric. He was able to swiftly halt his body before it occurred. Thankful that such a silly mistake was avoided. He will have to keep a mental note to bring up the request of the presence of books for Mrs. Bartholomew later. He will not forget. Ken bowed slightly to Eric in a way of apologizing as well.

That was when he heard the loud sound from the front entrance. Immediately wanting to check out the situation he was already at a certain task. That was when timing struck and he was instructed by Eric to go investigate. He knew that Mrs. Bartholomew was in good hands. He left quickly with Nina towards his boss's office. That was when Ken noticed that Nina pulled her gun out.

"???, (It's ok), let's not reveal our guns immediately. I trust that you can pull it out quickly should the situation need it."

Ken then knocked on the immaculate door once more, the same knock his hands were used to playing on it. That was when many seconds passed and there was no response. Ken then knew at this moment that his boss was not in his office. He glanced over to Nina before speaking sternly.

"Let's check the living room. No need for the guns yet but we will go forward with caution."

He then lead the way towards the peculiar voice that caused a rift in the calm aura of the estates. If it truly was an intruder, there would have been more commotion than that. If he was a swift assassin there would have been silence. Therefore, Ken deducted that it must be someone that his boss was expecting. If anything came from this they would be informed at the living room. Ken remembers these details from the five years he has worked at the Capello's. So he felt like this was the right decision to make.

newcreate.php

adrianrz-jpg.166267

While Adrian was waiting for his partner in crime, who seemed to have fallen down the toilet, he took the time to really observe and memorize the picture of their target. October Bartholomew. It was an interesting name, but then again, he found any name that wasn't Spanish to be odd. He read and reread over all the details, including height, workplace, address, etc. Just then, his phone buzzed and the tall Hispanic man smirked as he read the panicked reply from Dante. He knew that the the other made-men would be arriving soon from the sound of the text. As if on cue, Adrian looked up as the tall muscular Italian exited the grand estate and made his way across the yard towards his precious car. The Mexican rolled his eyes, an annoyed smirk on his face, as he watched Dante treat the car like his little baby.

Adrian opened the door to the passenger side of the luxurious car and slid smoothly into the expensive leather seats. He watched his friend pull a couple levers and flick a few switches to expose the massive array of weapons that he had hidden underneath the back seat of his car. "Now that's what I'm talking about," Adrian said, excitement lighting up his hazel eyes, as his gaze scoured the equipment stash. "It's just a goddamn car," he responded with a roll of his hazel eyes when Dante scolded him that "she" was angry at him. He had never understood people's fixation for luxurious materialism, as he had grown up in an extremely poor sector of Mexico. His entire life had been about surviving on the bare minimum, so although he was impressed by the Santorini's wealth when he moved to Canada, he would never fully understand that grandiose lifestyle.

Adrian nodded in agreement as Dante suggested going to Rosaline's first to fill their stomachs and outline a plan. Suddenly, Dante slammed on the breaks when his phone went off, immediately swiping up the phone to see who it was. Adrian groaned in annoyance at the abrupt stop of the car and he shot a glare to his partner. "I thought you were in a hurry. Let's go," he urged the man, but Dante seemed to be fixated on whatever message he had just received. Adrian saw his friend's face shift from excitement to confusion to sheer horror, and the Mexican began to worry about what he had just watched. "What is it? Everything okay?" he asked, concern filling his hazel green eyes. "It's from
her, isn't it?" he realized, knowing that the only person who could make the Italian made-men feel such a mixer of emotions was his civilian "friend."

Finally, Dante looked up from his phone and spat out his comment angrily. Curiosity and impatience got the best of Adrian as the Mexican reached over and shifted the angle of his friend's phone so that he could see what the video was. He watched carefully as the video displayed two men shouting at a civilian who was cowering against a wall in fear. One of them clearly had a pistol and they seemed to be arguing over financial matters, most likely collecting their debt. At first, Adrian was confused as to why this had angered his friend so much, since they had definitely seen their fair share of these types of scenes. In fact, they were often the intimidating ones threatening civilians for money as part of their job descriptions. Then he realized that this video had been sent to him from Freedom, and Adrian figured that Dante must be worried for her. For an innocent civilian like to her to have such a video in her possession was certainly not a good thing. "Shit, how did she even get that video? You told her to delete, right?" he asked, taking note of his fuming exterior. "Don't worry about it, man. She seems like a smart girl. Let's get started with this assignment," he suggested, hoping that this would distract his friend from being too concerned about Freedom.

Adrian accepted the sheet with all the information about October from Dante and his piercing hazel green eyes immediately skipped to the address of her workplace. "The historical museum. That's where she works," he told the other made-men. Soon, they were backing out of the driveway and speeding off into the distance towards the museum. Adrian clenched his jaw as he watched the city scenery fly by them, hoping that the Capello's hadn't already captured their target.

@Kingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back