• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Omegaverse Roleplay anyone? [MxM]

Rycamp

Puhuhu~
I've been really craving an Omegaverse Roleplay with a great amount fluff and story building, multi characters and further on even the development of a family.

I'd like to play a story where we can always be coming up with cute head canons and make them come true.

I'd like to play Alpha x Omega, I'm comfortable with either character, but if you have other ideas feel free to say so, I'd like to brainstorm a plot since I don't really have one.

I write in third person and would like my partner to make use of literacy and be able to play more than a character at once when it's needed

I love this idea and read things all the time like this. Would you maybe want to partner with me.

First of all, I would like to apologise everyone who commented here and hasn't gotten my response. I figured I'd check the replies on the following day but a lot of things had happened with my family, I had health issues to take care and once the storm was over I ended up forgetting about checking this thread.

Hopefully the trouble is gone now and I got time to Roleplay once again. I completely understand if you guys had lost your interest, but I'll still be checking on them.

I only have time to accept one partner as of now, so I'll be PMing the first one to reply to check on whether they still have the interest on rping. In case rhe the first one decided to drop, I'll move on to the second, if needed to the third, then fourth and that's it.

Once again, I apologise for my lack of respect and attention, hope you guys will understand.

I would love to try this out with you, perhaps once you finish roleplaying threads with some of the other roleplayers who responded. I understand you have a lot of interest and a lot going on, and I know it's too difficult to keep up with multiple threads when you're busy. So just let me know if you ever find time somewhere along the line, I'll still be here.

I've been really craving an Omegaverse Roleplay with a great amount fluff and story building, multi characters and further on even the development of a family.

I'd like to play a story where we can always be coming up with cute head canons and make them come true.

I'd like to play Alpha x Omega, I'm comfortable with either character, but if you have other ideas feel free to say so, I'd like to brainstorm a plot since I don't really have one.

I write in third person and would like my partner to make use of literacy and be able to play more than a character at once when it's needed

Hey! I’d love to build a story with you if you’re still looking~! Would be really cool ^^ Feel free to DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back