Opinion Omega's Unpopular Opinions! [LOTS OF SWEARING]

Hello my fellow depraved people of RPN.
This is my little rant thread where I will type up paragraphs of shit I hate. I might hurt your "feelings" with some of these but I really don't give a shit. Some of these are obviously going to be shallow but I am a piece of shit as a human being.
This might be somewhat unpopulated for now but fear not! I am pissed off multiple times on a daily basis so expect to see this thread filled up.

Last edited:
hey guys!!!! we're gonna start off today's rant on a more positive note because that is just amaziiing ^^ hihihi i'm so cute, funny, whimsical and unique owo time to post my gifs of weeb shit and creepy pictures of another fucking kpop clone pulled right out of my wank bank!

STOP FUCKING WRITING LIKE THAT!!!

This one's gonna be a little short and its more about an on site/internet thing. Here we go
A while ago we got an update that allowed us to add the classic rpn formatting tools to our profile posts. This meant a lot of good things. People could respond with funny videos and memes along with other things that make interacting with other people more fun on this website. Buuuut every good thing has some bullshit about it that has people making it annoying as fuck. When I scroll through the profile posts, which is all I do on this website nowadays as I do very little actual rping, I have to encounter this shit. I just don't get why people have the compulsion to waste time changing their font and their text color and shit. I don't know who speciificaly but there are some fuckers that write it in a smaller font for no apparent reason other than to make it more difficult to fucking read on night mode. Like, literally NOBODY cares about what you type there, let alone how you fuckign type it. The profile post section has always been a cesspool of people looking for attention through pity and this is just another way of doing so. I've seen a fucker use a different font, font size, font color but purposefully write every I as i like a cock guzzling fuck bucket. do you think that makes you look creative or some shit? What the actual fuck is the purpose of that. What's the goal? to stand out? to have an "amazing, groudnbreaking design with your posts that perfectly encapsulates your personality"? no rational fucking reason. I might just be a soulless fucko who thinks that there needs to be a logical explanation for literally everything but IT JUST MAKES IT HARDER TO READ FOR NO FUCKING REASON.

Thats only like, the smaller problem. The fucking gifs though. THE GIIIIFS.
oh
my
god
If i see another creepy as hell gif of park bok or jung cock looking soulless with their fucking necks flexed out to look as long as possible or some fucking tiny anime girl being "cute" and "quirky" i am gonna lose my goddamn shit. It gets to the point wher eI have to go into inspect element and crop that shit out of the code of the damn webpage just so that that cancer doesn't stay in my peripheral vision. jesus christ. i dont care what you're fucking attracted to. I don't care if you like kpop. Nobody does. stop. for. fuck. sake. Anybody who is loud/too public/just fucking annoying with the shit that they like is a problem anyway. THIS NEEDS TO DIE.

I am not nearly drunk enough for this shit.
Round 3 boys!!!!

Well I passed out from drinking yesterday AND got to class late which was fucking wonderful. But prof posts everything online anyway so I had to redo class material after class so we gucci. Before I sleep, I gotta get into one thing.

Why the fuck are we so much more sensitive when it comes to multiplayer video games? Although not all, SOME level of toxicity should be acceptable.
That is the "tl;dr" version.

Now my experience with this that I gotta face on a regular basis(dont worry I offend people like its normally done when we hang out or whatever as well) is with video games. Particularly, multiplayer ones. If you've touched any sort of competitive game like, CS:GO, DOTA, League of Legends, Overwatch and etc. (get that fortnite shit out of my goddamn face) then you've probably encountered this mAGicAL thing term....TOXICITY!!!

For those of you that don't know, being toxic is basically being a piece of shit online. Calling your opponent a scumfuck dickbag after you've beated/killed them 20 times. Telling your teammate that he should go die somewhere because he's dogshit at listening to simple instructions. Just the act of being unpleasant towards any other human player. The definition of the word "toxic" is very general but over time, it has just grown to sponge up all negativity towards other players.

In the earlier stages of multiplayer video games, talking shit and being "toxic" was a part of the experience. The experience of playing online video games was NEVER complete without shit talking and everyone just being crazy as fuck on the internet. If you've ever been within the chaotic shitpile of a mess an old counter strike server is with 32 people yelling over each other then you know how fucking fun that can be. EVERYONE IS FUCKING NUTS AND I LOVE IT. It might be a cesspool. But when you're lonely which was what I was for a majority of my life before, nothings more fun than that. There is just something about turning my brain off and becoming a part of the scum that makes up this cesspool that's really right up my alley ya know?

Now if you are a butthurt wasteoid who loses their shit over a mere mention of something "offensive" then this is OBVIOUSLY not your cup of tea alright. Like no fucking shit. I never thought I'd head the N word dropped like 20 times in a single second within my lifetime until I downloaded Counter Strike Source and got on a server with crazy russians. You always had the tools to adjust your experience to get rid of all of this though. There were many servers that you could join and whatnot if you hated the people you were currently playing with. And if you were super competitive, you could simply mute everyone.

It was great. But now we get to the modern ages. This wave of oversensitive fucktoids has not hit CS:GO which contributes to it still being one of my favourite games to play. Not sure about DOTA as its been a while since I played it. But Overwatch and League? fuck man. The two games that I'm ACTUALLY good at had to be the ones where everyone's a fucking pussy ass dipshit. And I'm not talking good like, "OH IM ABOVE THE AVERAGE". As in, I understand these games, the meta and all that bullshit that comes with it.

After all that set up, we FINALLY arrive to the actual rant itself.

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE PUNISHING PEOPLE FOR TALKING SHIT IN A FUCKING VIDEO GAME? I can understand punishing someone for griefing as it is a competitive game. I can understand someone getting banned for trying to pick a character/play in a way that makes it obvious that they don't want to fucking win(going singed support, picking doomfist into a sombra thats on fucking fire for some ungodly reason, etc. you get the idea), I can get punishments for hacking/cheating or going afk or going in and dying over and over again(feeding) but talking shit? So you're telling me that I have this absolute idiot in my team and I need him to do 1 fucking thing so that I can carry the game and win. But he fucks even that up and its the simplest most braindead thing ever. I EVEN FUCKING PING HIM WHEN TO GO IN. And after that, I CANT tell this idiot that he [NOTE:I was originally going to type my actual insult but that would probably get me banned on here too so ummm yeah.] In a high diamond game. where people understanding how the game is played is a fucking requirement. Some mentally deficient fucktoid who does not understand that hes tanking the entire team with his shitty plays gets to piss me the fuck off while doing that and I AM THE ONE WHO GETS PUNISHED for flaming him

WHAT THE FUCK?

SO I ALSO CAN'T TALK SHIT TO THE ASSHOLE IM BEATINg?

Its a COMPETITIVE game that gets people STRESSED when they want to win. Making them bottle up their frustrations is such an amazing way to just turn the whole thing into fucking torture. Why the fuck are we stopping people from being "TOXIC"? So that we don't hurt feelings of people through he fucking internet? THE INTERNET. THE BIGGEST CESSPOOL IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND FILLED WITH SO MUCH SHIT THAT YOU COULD SOLVE OUR ENERGY PROBLEMS FOR THE NEXT MILLENNIA IF YOU USED IT AS FUEL INSTEAD OF COAL. You should not be even on the internet if you're a sensitive person. What the fuck is this? Who is this helping? I actually cannot imagine a single person that is benefited from this and even if there is, they are given ALL the tools they need to save their own experience. This is just forcing everyone to hurdle up into the same cookie cutter box where you force people to act a certain way which stifles people trying to be creative, builds up frustration with the game AND it also ruins the fun of the game for many people.

Toxicity wouldn't be a problem, if we just didn't see it as one.

These new game companies have essentially killed the old chaotic fun that used to be in older games and now that those old games a slowly dying, we are left with these. I sure hope Valve doesn't start cracking down on toxicity as hard or I will probably just stop playing multiplayer games or games in general.

One more thing. Although this isn't a problem with Overwatch to the same extent(the problem with overwatch is that its there that this policing is the most prevalent. Fucking blizzard man. I SWEAR if Tf2 had more money and backing, that pos game wouldn't stand a chance), with League, I get the feeling that Riot doing this has created "toxic monsters"

I came up with this term on the spot right now so let me reiterate. Since league is a free game, a new account isn't really worth all that much. Sure, you lose all your cosmetics and stuff but if you don't care about those, it is simply a waste of time. And if you can afford to waste that time, then bans are not going to stand in your way.

Although I'm not too sure about this, the reason why we have so many "toxic monsters" in League right now is that the "community" AKA RIOT(the company) looks down on toxicity and has essentially turned it into this "taboo" thing in League. And this sort of just turns these hyper toxic people even more toxic which would not be the case if there was a place in our community for toxic people.

These Toxic Monsters are actually the worst of the worst. They grief, they feed, they troll, they talk shit the entire game, they ddos people(not common anymore), they target specific players that wronged them so they play enough games to get to their level in order to have the opportunity to just troll them and etc. etc. etc. I repeat, THESE GUYS ARE THE WORST. I am a toxic piece of shit that talks trash, blames his teammates and is just an asshole and even I think that what they do can be irritating to some. And there are SO MANY PEOPLE that pretend to be like them its honeslty a chore to deal with them. High ranks in League of Legends is like a fucking kindergarten with so many unstable people and if the community didn't have a damn stick up its ass then maybe they wouldn't feel so ostracized which would and does lead to them thinking that their "toxicity" is justified.

Welp. That's that. Hope the 5 people that read if have learnt a thing or two and the other 5 can laugh at my misery. Later skaters!!!

I drive somewhat safely, the speed limit and I often exhange a knowing nod that I will follow it in heavy traffic and ignore it slightly at all other times.

I am considering investing into metalwork tools so I can construct metal boomerangs I can fling ahead of me at the tosser doing 30kms in a 50 zone.

My unpopular opinion is that I won the flirty feb writing contest with a ear infection and some monkeying of a fiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back