• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Older fandoms anyone?

Kekewy

Fox in Flames
Long shot here, but I'm looking for someone interested in a Yu Yu Hakusho, Sonic the Hedgehog, or Phantasy Star RP. For Phantasy Star, I'm only looking for the old games for the Genesis or Master System. What can I say, I'm old school. I have ideas for all three fandoms and I'm open to whatever ideas my partner has. Plotting is what makes the RPs go around.

I like to play over Skype, AIM or GDocs. I'm horrible at answering emails, but if you have a messenger we can talk over, I can probably do email also. I'm well over 18, so I'd like a partner that's at least 20/21+. Paragraph style, third person is my perferred style. I can do first person, but script/dialogue format makes me loose interest unless it's super detailed. A decent grasp on grammar and spelling is a plus, but please avoid the purple prose. I'd rather have one or two meaty paragraphs that give me something to reply to than ten of fluff that give me nothing to do. I can't think of anything else at the moment. Hopefully someone else around here is into old school rps.

Well, if you don't mind MxM I'd be happy to do a Yu Yu Hakusho rp o3o I love being Kurama~ Been a while since I watched the show but I can still remember enough to get the gist of things.

I love M/M, Kurama and Hiei are my otp. Funnily enough, I usually rp as Kurama too. LOL. What mediums do you rp over? I tried to send you a pm to talk plot, but I haven't been a member long enough yet.

MINE TOO

Though I do like him with Kuronue (:3)

I rp over PM, I can send you one real quick to start us off on, you can still reply if I start it.

RanmaruAmakeru said:
POkemon Ranger?
Sorry, I know nothing about the Pokemon fandom. If you're into Yu Yu Hakusho, Phantasy Star or Sonic the Hedgehog, though, we may get an rp going.

I'd be interested in Yu Yu Hakusho, if you mind someone who's still over 18 but slightly younger than you, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back