• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ol' Juggy is Looking for a long term 1 on 1 Roleplay

the juggernaut

On an ever bending stream of Corruption
For a while I have been getting off and on, on Rp nation here but It was because my Laptop had to get repairs but Im back on and Im looking for some kind of Roleplay that would be awesome to have I mean something great. Like we both try with the story. I want to have a awesome story!

Rules

(Im not a strict guy heh ^^
;)

1.Id like to have a good rp and I dont mind if you dont type paragraphs but please give me something to work with friends ^^;; its hard to go off "She stares at me.." Heh dont know how to keep it going, but I totally understand writer block.

2. Im no Grammer Nazi but please try ^^ im not judging because Im just as bad but I give it my best shot.

3. Please lets both make a Awesome story! there can be what ever! but I'll give you something to work with if you give me something haha. Plus I wont control your character so please dont control mine heh.

Ideas

(Now these may be just ideas not big storys, Oh and Dont worry about sharing Ideas!)

RWBY: Love this series

A Fantasy Rp of some sort

Modern Fantasy

Halo

Spawn

Anti-Hero/Hero Rp

(More to come when I think of it.)

(More to come when I think of it.)

Totally up for Halo....just love those games. Also the anti-hero/hero one

Without pain...we cannot love

Sorry Katt for the long wait but imma be heading shortly but pm me and I promise I'll get back to ya tomorrow good madaam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back