• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy °•ISO•° one • one ° {f a n t a s y}

tinydollxo

He never fell, never slipped back, never flew.
okay, it has been f o r e v e r since i've last role-played

really wanting to do something fantasy based - magic and magical creatures and the like

past • present • future

different worlds?

i don't really have a plot as of yet, as a matter of fact, i am extremely versatile and adaptable and open-minded - there isn't much i'll reject, though i DO have preferences for a couple of things

• i would love to keep this casual and laid back
• i love to write, my replies may be long or short, i don't encourage one liners, but if it moves along the plot, I don't see an issue, as long as we can get back on track
• i can write as make or female but having multiple characters is my favorite
• i like drama and dark themes and i l o v e mixing the past with the present/future
• defiant, pessimistic ( "realist"), strong-willed characters - Y E S ❤
• private messages are preferred OR e-mail - those are the only two i really know but if you have an easy to use medium i may reconsider

i think that's about it! any questions? ask away! plot ideas? lay 'em on me!

I'd be interested in doing something with you! I don't got any ideas, but I've been craving a dark fantasy for a bit.

Hello there. I love to do fantasy rp's (dark or high), and I have a few ideas and I would be interested in an rp.

Haven't done anything like this in a while, so if you still wanna make something, send me a message!

tinydollxo tinydollxo

I'm intrigued, I would love to write a grim story riddled with tough decisions. Would you be interested in something like that taking place in a medieval fantasy setting? I have an idea or two that I could run by you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back