• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ€œ๐š˜๐š‘, ๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š‘๐šž๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐šโ€

code by yousmelldead

All she had wanted was a phone number. A seven digit number where she would have been able to send funny memes to and chat about how life sucks. Was she looking for something to come out of that seven digit number? Absolutely but no one could predict the future and if they say they can they are fucking liars.

The blonde turned her body towards Hyun's own as her jacket finally fell to the floor. The last thing she wanted was her jacket to be covered in bleach. Though, that was the new look going around but she was never a trend-setter type. Or one to follow trend-setters. She felt the uneasiness of Hyun as he slid the jacket carefully over his own head and onto the floor. Was he nervous about washing the dye out of his hair? It wasn't going to hurt or anything.

"Are you okay?" Quinn spoke softly as she tilted her head to get a better look at the boy in front of her. His cheeks were turning red and she was almost positive it was because of the amount of alcohol he had consumed thanks to her dumbass of a brother. She lifted her hand slowly before taking a step closer to Hyun, her dark eyes focused on his own as she moved closer. He needed to know that washing the dye out wasn't going to hurt----wait, what? Hyun's statement caused Quinn's own face to redden quickly and her body jutted back until her back slammed into the wall.

Quinn's hands were raised to her chest, palms facing out as she shook her head madly. "W-What?!", her words came out equally as sporadic as she tried to understand where he would have gotten that idea. Was the idea so crazy? Did that mean Hyun wanted to have sex with her? So he did like her? Then why wouldn't he have asked for her phone number? "N...no? I mean yes?" Her dark eyes widened as the words slipped from her trembling lips. Had she just agreed to have sex with Hyun in her brother's apartments bathroom? No, she was still a virgin there was no way she was going to do that...but Hyun's new found confidence in his blonde locks...no. What the fuck was happening.

Blaire's voice rang through before Rylan's had soon after causing Quinn's face to flush yet again. Why was this happening? She just wanted to get the hair dye out of Hyun's hair before it ate his scalp. The blonde moved her hands to her face as she tried to cover her embarrassment as Rylan continued his speech to Hyun. Her erratic heartbeat wasn't helping as she took in a few deep breathes to calm herself down. Any time Rylan was involved things got crazy and now it seemed to follow Blaire as well. "Rylan! Stop!" Quinn shouted quickly as she allowed her hands to drop from her flushed face. Her index finger extended and jabbed into Hyun's left cheek as she puffed out her chest.

"I just want to wash the dye out of his hair!"

mood :: "why is this my life"
outfit :: here
tags :: sereiin sereiin weldherwings weldherwings

QUINN

lee dong-hyun

mood there is so much happening!

location rylan + quinn's apartment

tag yousmelldead yousmelldead + sereiin sereiin

outfit
With Quinnโ€™s sudden reaction, Hyun couldnโ€™t help butโ€ฆ stare at the young girl confused. Had he said something to offend her? Was she maybe having a heart attack? After all, she had her hands upon her chest. Crap! Heโ€™d have to remember his first aid classes. His dark eyes were wide and his mouth hung agape slightly as he heard her stammered questioning words. Was she asking him to repeat the question? Well, he was just about to, until she answered the said questions with aโ€ฆ A no? Wait. Had Rylan been lying to him? Maybe Quinn wasnโ€™t interested in him? His brows furrowed at the thought โ€“ but quickly rose against as he heard that โ€˜yesโ€™.

Hold up. He was so confused. Was that aโ€ฆ a yes that they were going to have sex? In the bathroom? He didnโ€™t know what was worse; the fact that he thought Quinn had expressed no interest in him in that way or the fact that Quinn was nowโ€ฆ agreeing to sex in the bathroom? His eyes widened even further (if possible) as he pressed his lips tightly together and puffed out his cheeks as he thought to himself. He wanted to ask Quinn what exactly she wanted from this situation. However, as he opened his mouth to speak, Rylan and Blaire had a little something to say themselves.

Blaireโ€™s comment was innocent. But Rylanโ€™s commentโ€ฆ Oh dear Lord. They were lucky that Hyun was drunk because Drunk Hyun thought that the sentence was hilarious. A wide grin spread across his rosy face and a chuckle slipped past his lips. The excitement Rylan had was intoxicating. Trying to stifle his laughter, Hyun hit his lower lip with that big goofy grin on his face. And well, his eyebrows rose once again as Rylan asked how big is it. Was heโ€ฆ No, he wasnโ€™t was he?

Did he want to see his dick?

Hyun snorted, covering his mouth to try and catch any chuckles that were trying to escape past his lips. And you know what โ€“ he had half the mind to go ahead and drop down his pants. All throughout high school, he always had those jerk ass heads making racial slurs to him. One of the things they loved to tease about was the misconception of penis sizes. Now, Hyun liked to think he was decent. I mean, he was yet to measure up with anyone else as he didnโ€™t go around just looking at other guyโ€™s crotches. But he was fairly proud of it. He had no complaints. So, when Rylan had asked him to whip it out, Hyun was just about ready to stand from his spot and whip it out.

However, he didnโ€™t because of Quinn. Not because she was in the room, but rather she was now shouting at Rylan. Hyun looked at the girl with a curious complexion upon his face. What had made her so upset? She was the one who was taking off her jacket and making it seem like they were about to have sex. Feeling her finger against his cheek, and hearing what her original plan had been all along, Hyunโ€™s eyes widened once more. But this time, it was from embarrassment. Ohโ€ฆ Geezโ€ฆ He mustโ€™ve seemed like a massive sleaze!

โ€œOhhโ€ฆโ€ Hyun said slowly before standing to his full height (swaying slightly as he did so) โ€œI misread the situation. Please, forgive meโ€ he stated in a rather formal manner before giving Quinn a respectful 90 degree bow; like the ones he would offer to his parents when in trouble or during Chuseok.

coded by weldherwings

Last edited:

Blaire didn't miss how Rylan's hand was still firmly wrapped around hers despite the fact that she had already hauled him to his feet and led him to the bathroom. Apparently he was content with keeping his hold on her, not that she minded. Over the last few weeks they had spent together, she'd come to notice little things like how well their fingers tangled together. And it was safe to say she was not against it at all. Of course, those feelings were kept to herself.

The blonde rolled her eyes when Rylan reacted completely opposite to the situation unfolding before them, going so far as to get excited about it. "You're clinically psycho," she grumbled at him as he pressed his chest into her so he could see further into the bathroom. It was as if he really was worried he might miss the action if he didn't have his entire body in the bathroom to witness whatever was about to happen. Sicko. She had just been about to back out of the tiny room, but now it was pretty much impossible with Ry blocking her exit. And Bee was almost certain she couldn't get past a drunk Rylan. So it seemed she was here to stay for the show. How fucking great.

"Okay okay, we're not fucking comparing dick sizes, Rylan. Get out of here with that idea," Blaire groaned, turning so she could give his shoulder a shove. "Besides, I've already seen yours and I'm pretty sure Hyun would have you beat." The blonde tossed him an innocent smirk at the playful jab at his size.

No sooner had Bee said that did Quinn burst out in an embarrassed cry, causing her to turn back around. She smiled in amusement at how flushed the younger girl's cheeks were, though she couldn't help feeling relieved. "Oh thank god, I thought you meant you wanted to do it right here with Hyun," she chuckled, watching as Hyun himself deflated, as if feeling embarrassed and guilty. What could he possibly be feeling guilty for? When he spoke, however, she quickly realized and she had to bite down on her bottom lip to hold back the snicker that threatened to escape.

Giving a shake of her head, Blaire turned around again, pushing at Rylan's shoulder to get him to move out of the way. "I'm going to go eat, so I'll leave you two to it. Don't fuck while I'm in the same apartment as you, okay? Okay, cool." She said the words as she pushed past Ry to leave the bathroom, her stomach grumbling. She wasn't about to waste her time washing dye out of Hyun's hair when she could be eating fruit pizza. Besides, Quinn seemed to have it under control. Right?

BLAIRE A.

mood: "i've already seen rylan's, i don't need to see hyun's, too" outfit: i know i'm cute / / location: rylan and quinn's apartment / / tags: yousmelldead yousmelldead weldherwings weldherwings

code by yousmelldead

Rylan Pierce
the goofball

Drunk Hyun was the shit.

Rylan's grin reached each ear at this point as his dark eyes stared at the other male. It was so strange to see Hyun in such a vulnerable state and Rylan was eating it up. The brunette couldn't help but laugh as Hyun snorted at his comment to whip it out. He swore that Hyun was going to actually do it but of course buzzkill Quinn had to interject. He let out a breathe of air as he rolled his eyes at his sister. Why couldn't she just lighten up? It was just a dick.

Blaire's comment made his head whip towards her. Had she just....had she just said that Hyun's member was larger than his?! The comment caused something to bubble in his chest. What was it. He cleared his throat as he pressed his hand to the slight indent between his pecks. Dare he say...jealousy? Fuck, he was too drunk for this shit. Rylan pressed his lips together as he stared at the three in front of him. There was no way Hyun's junk was larger than his. Wait, did Blaire think his you know was small? She had never complained before? No more booze for me today.

His feet stumbled back as his body was pushed so the blonde could move past him. Oh my god she did think his junk was small. Rylan stared at Blaire's back as she rounded the corner to go back into the living room. He turned his gaze back to Quinn and Hyun for a moment before completely turning on the balls of his feet to pad after Blaire. He caught up beside the blonde, his arms immediately wrapping around her waist as he lifted her up and off the ground. "Listen miss.", he spoke quickly as he made it to the couch, "My junk is not small." Rylan dropped the blonde onto the couch, his body moving quickly next to her own before he laid his head against her lap. Was he pouting? Absolutely.
his apartment
"yeah! what she said!"
here
bee ( sereiin sereiin ), hyun ( weldherwings weldherwings )
coded by natasha.

Quinn Pierce
the dollface

Quinn's heart rate started to finally slow as Blaire and Rylan left the bathroom. Anytime the two were around things were insane and she needed sanity at this moment. Hyun's hair was going to fall out if she didn't get the hair dye washed from his scalp. She wasn't sure how Hyun would look bald and she wasn't about to find out. The blonde took the opportunity as Hyun bowed respectfully, her hands immediately gripping the back of his neck.

"You don't need to apologize." Quinn laughed as she lowered the male until he was kneeling in front of the bathtub. She moved behind him, one hand keeping his head down while the other turned on the water. She stared down at his hair, shaking her head before reaching to see if the water was luke warm yet. Rylan always seemed to bring the best and the worst out of anyone he crossed paths with. It may have been a good thing for him to have gotten ahold of Hyun. It was good for Rylan to hang out with something other than a vagina or a hedgehog.

"Okay, just close your eyes.", she instructed as she started to rinse the dye from Hyun's scalp. While the male wasn't the tallest, she still had a hard time reaching the front of his head. The blonde huffed as she stared down at Hyun's back. He wouldn't care if she sat on his back to get the rest of the dye out, right? They were friends. It was fine. Quinn let each of her legs move to either side of Hyun's back, her thighs pressed against the boy as she leaned closer to him. This was necessary. Keeping telling yourself that, Quinn.

She managed to get the dye out, followed by a nice scrub down with shampoo and conditioner. Within a half hour she had successfully washed, dried, and styled the boys hair. She took a step back, her hands pressing together in front of her chest as she stared in awe at Hyun. He was beautiful. Not in the girly way but in the very unique manly way. His hair was completely blonde, the once dark locks gone and honestly he couldn't have been hotter. "This may have been the best idea Rylan has ever had."

bathroom
"just...why?"
here
hyun ( weldherwings weldherwings ), bee ( sereiin sereiin )
coded by natasha.

It was pretty obvious that Rylan didn't like her comment, but that just made Blaire more pleased with herself. She loved riling him up, especially when he was drunk. It made for some great entertainment. The girl smirked to herself as she padded back out into the living room, though she hardly made it halfway when a pair of arms snaked around her waist.

Bee let out a laugh when she was lifted off of her feet and carried towards the couch, amusement shining in her eyes at Rylan's words. Then she was being dropped down on the couch, barely having time to straighten herself out before Rylan was making himself comfortable, his head in her lap. Smirking down at him, she poked at his pout. "I never said your junk was small," she teased him. "But if you feel the need to prove it, by all means..." With a laugh, she leaned over his body and grabbed her box of pizza, placing it on his stomach and treating him like a table.

Half an hour later, the pizza was gone and so were their clothes. Blaire laid on top of Rylan, her cheek resting on his chest as she smirked slightly at what they had just done together. Right smack in the living room of the apartment with the other two hardly far away in the bathroom. "Hopefully Quinn and Hyun don't walk in on us," she chuckled lowly, her fingers trailing light designs on his skin before she pushed herself up a bit to look down at him. "And just so you know, I don't think we need to compare you and Hyun after all..."

BLAIRE A.

mood: "pizza and rylan = perfect combo" outfit: i know i'm cute / / location: rylan and quinn's apartment / / tags: yousmelldead yousmelldead weldherwings weldherwings

code by yousmelldead

lee dong-hyun

mood oh man.... i look hot!

location rylan + quinn's apartment

tag yousmelldead yousmelldead

outfit
The whole time during the process, Hyun was far more focused on other things than to investigate the mirror to even catch a glimpse of his hair. He example, he found a lose strand on his jacket and had mumbled to himself for a good ten minutes about how he needed to learn how to sew so if it got worse he could fix it himself โ€“ which lead him to mumble about how he could sew himself some cool clothes. Which then lead to him muttering on about how he could open his own clothing shop. Which then lead him on to muttering and mumbling on about how he could be the next Kardashian. Of course, all of it in Korean as the boy was still feeling the effects of the alcohol in his system.

But finally, Quinn seemed to have finished. She stepped away and looked at him in awe, causing the boy to stare right back at her with wide eyes and a somewhat scared complexion spread across his face. Did Rylan screw it all up and thatโ€™s why she was saying it was his best idea yet? Standing up quickly from the closed toilet seat he had been sitting on As Quinn dried and styled his hair, Hyun used the countertop to stabilize himself and to finally look into the mirror. And there, in the mirror staring right back at himโ€ฆ wasโ€ฆ Wait, who the hell was that.

โ€œNo wayyyโ€ฆโ€ he gasped, speaking in Korean as his little mind was blown. He brought his hand up, placing it on top of his head as if to double-check that it was in fact his real hair. Andโ€ฆ it was . His eyes widened even more, and a wide grin spread across his face. Jesus, he was acting like a child during Christmas. โ€œHa! I look like Iโ€™m from BTS now!โ€ he snorted as he leant forward to get a better look in the mirror; and double-checking that it was in fact him looking back at him and not some illusion. He had to admit it; Rylan, that crazy bastard, knew what he was doing.

Turning around back to Quinn with a wide, dopey grin on his face, he closed the distance between the pair of them by wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into a tight embrace. For someone who struggled to even look in Quinnโ€™s direction half the time, the alcohol running through him was making him extremely bold tonight. Heck, Quinn was quite possibly the only person he had ever hug willingly apart from his family. Like when he was holding onto her so tightly on her bike; that was the first time he had basically touched someone who wasnโ€™t related to him.

โ€œThank youuuโ€ he cooed at the girl as he held her in his arms, giving her a squeeze before leaning back slightly to look at her face. His arms still around the girlโ€™s frame, he gave a wide, drunken grin to the girl. โ€œDo I look incredibly handsome now?โ€ he asked in a cocky, alcohol-fuelled way. His cheeks were ablaze; but that was the shots he took with Rylan that was causing an Asian glow, right? Nothing to do with the fact that he was holding Quinn in his arms as he spoke to her. Yeah. Right?

coded by weldherwings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back