• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ€œ๐š˜๐š‘, ๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š‘๐šž๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐šโ€

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #bfaae3; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #bfaae3; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; background: #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class="tabcontents" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]mood
"his shirt is off... wow."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
the apartment stairwell && rylan's apartment.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] rylan, quinn, hyun.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] yousmelldead yousmelldead weldherwings weldherwings [/div] [/div] [/div]
blaire amherst
Blaire fell back a step once Rylan had released the boy, a satisfied look on her face, and let her hands drop from his arms. There, work done. His sister didn't look impressed in the slightest, but as the girl went to tend to Hyun instead of ripping off Rylan's head, Bee brushed it off. The two would figure it out later; it wasn't any of her business anyways, right? Just as that thought crossed her mind, Rylan turned to face her, a smile now spread across his face as he looked down at her. Raising a brow, Bee tilted her head back to return his gaze, a smirk tugging at her plump lips as he spoke. "I dunno, but I'm glad I ran into you now," she replied with a faint giggle before noticing the way he was leaning against the wall, as if using it to support himself.

Before Blaire had a chance to really think any more about that, Rylan was apologizing about Quinn. His words had the girl laughing in amusement and shaking her head. "It's fine. She seems like fun," she replied playfully, her gaze flickering to Quinn who was now handing Hyun his wooden spoon back. A chuckle left her lips before she could stop it; those two were honestly kind of cute. Maybe she should try to set them up together. Though Rylan's sister seemed to be doing a good enough job on that front if her suggestion for them to "rewind how all this went sometime soon" was any indication.

Just then, Rylan pushed himself off of the wall and pulled his apartment key from his pocket, his movements drawing Blaire's attention. At his invitation to come in, the girl quickly nodded her head in eager acceptance, though spared a brief glance back at Hyun and Quinn. They were saying goodnight now, though seconds later Quinn was approaching her, asking if she was going to go into their apartment. Flushing a bit at the fact that she'd just been standing there, Bee nodded. "Oh, yeah. Hope that's okay," she smirked, although she knew nothing naughty would be happening in that apartment, especially if Quinn was going to be in there with them.

Blaire called out a quick 'goodnight' to Hyun, then disappeared into Rylan's apartment after him. Just as she stepped into the foyer, however, her eyes caught sight of him standing there, shirtless. Jesus Christ. That image would never get old. It was only when her gaze caught sight of the bruising on his ribs several moments later that the girl realized she was totally staring and not doing anything to actually help him. "Shit, Rylan, your ribs don't look so good," she commented, stepping towards him with a concerned frown on her face. The fucking idiot had done this for her. Bee still didn't understand why, even if she did appreciate him coming to her rescue. "C'mon, do you have ice around here somewhere? We should get some on there to help the swelling come down," she murmured, lifting her head to meet his gaze with a small smile on her face.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11parent][div class=fyuri11content]
Mood: watch me HAVE A HEARTATTACK
Mentions: yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn]
Outfit: click me

ใƒŸโ›ง​

He was annoyed. Super annoyed. At himself, of course. He could envision the exact location those damn keys were right now too. In the kitchen, on top of the fridge in a little basket that his Umma and Appa liked to keep their phone, wallet and keys while they were busy at work. I suppose he had been so tired and run off his feet that as soon as he had the opportunity to leave, he just grabbed his back pack and ran out of the joint. And now he was going to have to go back and get those damn keys. His parents didnโ€™t finish work for a good amount of time so it was either sleep out in the hallway (which probably wasnโ€™t the best idea) or to go back to the shop and get his keys. And once he calculated it in his headโ€ฆ wellโ€ฆ it was a good two hour trip. It was getting later into the night and the buses werenโ€™t as frequent. Which mean he would be stuck standing around for ages, waiting for the bus to arrive at both locations.

Hyun allowed another frustrated sigh to slip past his lips as his eyes slid shut, exhausted from the thought of having to wait around for the damn bus, then to walk to the restaurant, then having to deal with his parents, then walking back to the bus stop, waiting around for another bus and finally getting homeโ€ฆ Only having to wake up a couple hours later for volleyball training. Who the hell thought it would be a great idea to have practice so early in the damn morning?! Sure, he loved the sport. Hell, if his brother was still alive, heโ€™d be in college with goals to getting onto the Olympic team for the sport. Butโ€ฆ his brother wasnโ€™t alive and he wasnโ€™t able to attend college right now which meant he wasnโ€™t able to get onto the Olympic team no matter how hard he dreamed or tried.

โ€œYou donโ€™t have your keys?โ€

โ€œJesus Christ!โ€ His eyes snapped open as he jumped from hearing the unexpected voice. Hyun stood up straight, gazing to where the voice had come from. And there she was again. Quinn. The girl he had just met but seemed to have some sort of magical power over him. Like now, for example, his mouth felt so damn dry and he had no idea why. Especially as she offered to bring him to go and get his keys with a toothy grin on her face. He could feel his cheeks beginning to burn and almost as if the wind had been knocked out of him. Come on now, Hyun, he scolded himself, you need to open your mouth so you can speak. Speak, dammit!

โ€œI uhโ€ฆ yeahโ€ฆ left my keysโ€ฆ back at the restaurantโ€ฆโ€ he spoke softly and slowly, analysing everything he was saying as he spoke it. โ€œItโ€™s okayโ€ฆ I meanโ€ฆ itโ€™s likeโ€ฆ a two-hour round trip. The bus schedule spreads out more later in the night so theyโ€™re running every half an hour rather than every ten minutes and thenโ€ฆ they start spreading every hour until the morning soโ€ฆ Iโ€™m being generous when I say a two-hour journeyโ€ฆโ€ As he spoke, not once did Hyun stop to think that Quinn had any mode of transportation apart from the bus. After all, why didnโ€™t she take that said mode of transportation and end up on the bus this evening? โ€œThank you for offering thoughโ€ฆโ€

[/div][/div][/div] [div class=fyuri11credit]code by @Fyuri[/div]
[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/04/53/fb/0453fb2cca59140ec5a2cba60871331f.jpg') no-repeat; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:100px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: Open Sans; font-size:20px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100%); height:480px; background:rgba(0,0,0); [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100%); height:480px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-family: Open Sans; font-size: 11px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]

[class=image] position: relative; background: url(https://imgur.com/WKCMoQ1.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; height: 200px; box-sizing: border-box; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 18px; font-family: Lobster; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; margin-top: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #c98375; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=caption] font-family: Avenir; font-size: 15px; width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 0; color: #fff; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=image state=hover] transition: 0.5s; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class name=caption state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); [/class]
[div class=image][div class=caption]
"ice? no. but i do have ice cream."
[div class=name]rylan pierce
[/div]
mood: "do people still use ice?"
interactions: blaire
outfit: let me show you
tags: sereiin sereiin
[/div]
The sound of Blaire moving into the apartment cause the brunette to turn his head up, eyes now moving to catch Blaire's eyes on his bare chest. He couldn't help the smirk pulling up on the left side of his lips, his eyebrows pulling together slightly as he waited for her to speak. She was staring and she wasn't even attempting to hide it. Something must have clicked though because she was now stepping towards him with worry in her eyes. "What?", he frowned before moving his eyes back to the swollen ribs. Ah right, that's why she was staring at him. "It isn't too bad." , he shrugged it off slightly as his eyes followed her until she was completely in front of him.

Her dark eyes peering up at him caused the breathe in his throat to catch, all thoughts of his bruised ribs flying right out the fucking window. Her eyes reminded him of root beer--did he mention root beer was his favorite? "Well, if I did have ice I'm sure it'd be in the freezer..." Smooth Rylan, very smooth. The brunette tore his gaze from her own as he moved to the kitchen to open the freezer door to the refrigerator. "Ice...ice...", he stared at the stocked freezer shelves full of pizza, hot pockets, and "...ice cream works."

Grabbing the mint chocolate-chip ice cream out of the freezer he shut the door, grabbing two spoons from the side drawer before moving to the 'living-room' area of the small apartment. Rylan flopped himself down onto the couch, snapping open the container of ice cream before sticking one of the spoons into the frozen goodness. "C'mon babe.", he called out casually to Blaire before taking the other spoon scooping a small chunk of ice cream and placing it on top of his bruised ribs. Sighing at the comfort of the cool dairy-product sliding against his ribs, Rylan took the spoon and scooped more of the ice cream placing the spoon in his mouth.
[/div]
coded by luna.

[class=image] position: relative; background: url(https://imgur.com/arnXZ18.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; height: 200px; box-sizing: border-box; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 18px; font-family: Lobster; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; margin-top: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #A59AB8; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=caption] font-family: Avenir; font-size: 15px; width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 0; color: #fff; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=image state=hover] transition: 0.5s; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class name=caption state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); [/class]
[div class=image][div class=caption]
"c'mon boy get on my bike"
[div class=name]quinn pierce
[/div]
mood: "i won't take no for an answer"
interactions: hyun, rylan, blaire
tags: weldherwings weldherwings sereiin sereiin
[/div]
Apparently Hyun was jumpy and/or scared easily. Quinn blinked as she watched him straighten up, cheeks burning and a you-gave-me-a-heart-attack expression on his face. Her smile didn't falter as she stood up straight herself, hands placed gingerly on her hips as his words came out soft. Her dark eyes watched his lips as he went on a rather long rant on bus schedules and two hours and who said anything about taking a bus? "Ahh, you're cute." , reaching out she encircled her hand around the boy's wrist before pulling him now towards her new home. "We aren't taking the bus silly."

The blonde was quick to move into the apartment door, frowning as she couldn't miss the scent of Rylan that wafted at her. That was going to have to change. Sure, her brother didn't smell awful but she didn't need to be reminded she lived in a man-cave. "Ry! Where are my keys--what in the hell." Quinn dropped her hand from Hyun's wrist as she took a few steps forward, eyes now glued to her brother on the couch with ice cream on his side. This was actually not the strangest thing she'd seen him do. Quinn moved her gaze to Blaire, a smirk forming on her face. "Thought you said you weren't sleeping with him.", she stated matter-of-factly as she moved her eyebrows up slightly. Would it be too far to wiggle them? Probably.

Quinn shook her head, moving now to the kitchen area where her eyes caught sight of the small key hooked onto a magnet on the refrigerator. "I'm taking Hyun to get his keys! I'll be back!", she announced before grabbing onto Hyun's arm once again tugging the boy out of the apartment. Quinn shoved the suitcase with her foot through the door frame before completely shutting the door to the apartment. She'd take care of that later on, the last thing she needed was someone jacking her stuff while Rylan and the blonde had couch sex with a tub of mint chocolate-chip ice cream.

Within moments she had gotten down the stairs and out of the apartment building, pulling Hyun down behind her. "You just gotta be my guide cause I have no idea where I'm going." The girl stopped in front of the white bike, her eyes going over it a few times to make sure Rylan hadn't scratched it. "I only have one helmet, so you should probably wear it." Quinn dropped her hold from Hyun's wrist as she picked up the pink helmet that was clipped onto the handlebar. The girl turned on her heel, holding the helmet out for Hyun with a large grin on her face. "This is going to be so much fun!"
[/div]
coded by luna.

[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11parent][div class=fyuri11content]
Mood: lol i dont want to die

ใƒŸโ›ง​

Hyun couldnโ€™t help but gaze at Quinn with confusion and curiosity as she said that he was cute. She thoughtโ€ฆ that he wasโ€ฆ cute? Well, he could feel his face start to burn even more. Never had he ever had a girl tell him that he was cute. In fact, this was probably the first time ever where a girl had spoken to him for more than five minutes. What the hell was going on with this world? All the sudden, he felt his wrist being held and his body being pulled down the hallway. What the he- wait, they werenโ€™t taking the bus either? If Hyun was confused before, he was twice as confused now. What did she mean by that? It was their only way of getting around, right?

As Quinn led him through the apartment door, Hyun couldnโ€™t help but curiously look around himself to see what this new environment looked like. From the smell of it, he could tell that it was Rylanโ€™s apartment complex. And because he just found out that Rylan and Quinn were siblings and Quinn was staying with him, it was safe to assume that this was now Quinnโ€™s apartment too. His eyes continued to travel around the area as Quinn dragged him along โ€“ that was until he felt her let go of his wrist and said what in the hell. Curiously, Hyun gazed over to where Quinn had been looking to see what had caused such a reaction. Okay, yeh, he didnโ€™t blame her. What the hell also. Okay, but it wasnโ€™t his place to say or do anything. So, instead, he remained standing there while Quinn went about her business and making her comments, all the while watching like this was some classic Korean drama before him.

As he caught the sound of the keys in Quinnโ€™s hands, Hyun couldnโ€™t help but curiously look towards the location of the sound. Okayโ€ฆ keysโ€ฆ Soโ€ฆ She drove a car? Or maybe it was Rylanโ€™s car? After all, Quinn had been on the bus today so she obviously didnโ€™t have a car. Because if she had a car, why didnโ€™t she just drive it instead of dragging all of her items with her? Okay, this was starting to hurt his head. And once again, he was taken by surprise and shock as Quinn took hold of his arm and continued to drag him out of the apartment. Maybe he was wrongโ€ฆ Maybe she was a murderer and this was it now; she was dragging him into some basement to kill him. Maybe that suitcase she shoved into the apartment really was full of bones and bodies?

Hyunโ€™s mind continued to race and come up with all these strange concepts and thoughts as Quinn pulled him to her desired location. Finally, they seemed to arrive at their destination. Aโ€ฆ bike? No, not a pedal bike. A bike bike. A motorbike. As they stood before the mechanical beast, Hyun instantly felt his legs turn into noodles. He had never been on a motorbike before. Mainly because his parents used to tell him that only gangsters and mafia members drove them. And that if he ever got on one, heโ€™d probably fall off and die. So, you really couldnโ€™t blame him as he stood there, his mouth slightly ajar and hanging as he looked at the bike with awe.

Quinn began to speak about how she only had one helmet โ€“ wait, what? Hyun looked over at her like she was mental or something as she removed her hand and then handed him over the pink helmet which he assumed was hers. Slowly, he took hold of the helmet, gazing down at it with confusion and concern. Okay, so this was problem number one. How the hell was he meant to put this damn thing on? There were straps on it that he didnโ€™t know how to useโ€ฆ And the other thing was โ€“ โ€œWaitโ€ฆ Whatโ€ฆ are you going to wear?โ€ he asked, his gaze moving from the helmet in his hands and back up to her, confusion and concern plastered across his features. Sure, he had just met Quinn. And sure, he thought that she was some sort of serial killer. But that didnโ€™t mean he didnโ€™t want her to die.

[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/04/53/fb/0453fb2cca59140ec5a2cba60871331f.jpg') no-repeat; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:100px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: Open Sans; font-size:20px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100%); height:480px; background:rgba(0,0,0); [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100%); height:480px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-family: Open Sans; font-size: 11px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]

Last edited:
[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #bfaae3; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #bfaae3; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; background: #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"what is he... oh my god."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
rylan's apartment.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] rylan, quinn, hyun.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] yousmelldead yousmelldead weldherwings weldherwings [/div] [/div] [/div]
blaire amherst
As Rylan answered her question about ice, Blaire couldn't stop herself from raising her eyebrows and smirking up at him. "Oh, really?" She replied teasingly, giggling a little and shaking her head as he then moved past her and into the kitchen. The blonde followed a few steps behind, watching as he searched through his freezer. Although her eyes weren't exactly on the freezer. More like his muscular back. Goddamn this man was fit. And then she realized he was grabbing mint chocolate ice cream. A look of pure confusion graced her features as she stared him, brows furrowed. What the hell did he think he was going to do with ice cream that would help his ribs? Eat it?

Still confused as ever, Blaire slowly padded after Rylan into the living room, a laugh leaving her lips as he plopped down on the couch and called her over. Babe? Since when did he think he was getting lucky when she offered to help him with his injuries? Brushing that all aside for now, because she really couldn't resist ice cream, Bee moved around the couch before sitting down beside him, just as he dribbled ice cream over his ribs with his spoon. "Rylan, what the fuck are you doing?" The words left her mouth before she could stop them, her eyes wide and her lips parted in silent shock.

And then the door to his apartment opened, revealing Quinn and Hyun. Within seconds, Rylan's sister noticed them on the couch and Bee glanced over, her cheeks flushing the faintest hint of pink. As the girl's gaze landed on her, however, she let out a laugh and shook her head. "I'm not," she replied with a smirk of her own before glancing back to Rylan, her brows raised. Once the other two left the apartment, though, Blaire reached out and grabbed the other spoon from him, then stuffed a mouthful of ice cream into her mouth. "You're weird, you know that? Who the hell puts ice cream on their bruised ribs?" She questioned through her mouthful of the dairy treat, amusement shining in her eyes as she gazed at Rylan beside her.

Today was proving to be the oddest fucking day ever, but Blaire found herself unable to really mind. She'd met Rylan out of it; that had to be a good thing, right? He was definitely easy on the eyes and even if he was a little weird (she still wasn't over the ice cream thing), she had to admit that she wouldn't mind getting to know him better. And they were neighbours. Surely she'd be seeing more of him, right? Ever the curious one, Bee returned her gaze to Rylan and smirked, reaching out for another spoonful of the mint chocolate chip ice cream. "So, you DJ anywhere else besides Trebbon?" She asked him curiously, the hint of a smile on her lips as she spoke.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

[class=icpost]
position: relative;
box-sizing: border-box;
width: 600px;
height: 500px;
background-color: rgba(255,255,255,1);
overflow: hidden;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
padding: 0;
[/class][class=pic]
position: absolute;
overflow: visible;
width: 200px;
height: 300px;
left: 32px;
top: 64px;
background: url(https://imgur.com/xw47YeD.jpg);
background-size: cover;
[/class][class=quote]
left: 196px;
top: 100px;
width: 295px;
height: 101px;
text-align: center;
font-family: Didot;
font-style: normal;
font-weight: normal;
font-size: 30px;
color: #000;
[/class][class=top]
top: 139.5px;
left: 452.5px;
width: 112px;
height: 2px;
background-color: #A59AB8;
[/class][class=title]
left: 206px;
top: 195px;
width: 119px;
height: 24px;
font-size: 16px;
color: #A59AB8;
[/class][class=text]
overflow: auto;
width: 350px;
height: 230px;
font-size: 12px;
font-family: avenir;
line-height: 16px;
padding: 9px;
text-align: justify;
[/class][class=textcontainer]
width: 355px;
left: 237px;
top: 214px;
[/class][class=mood]
left: 19px;
top: 374px;
width: 214px;
height: 55px;
font-weight: bold;
color:#A59AB8;
[/class][class=location]
left: 8px;
top: 445px;
width: 146px;
height: 45px;
[/class][class=outfit]
left: 155px;
[/class][class=interactions]
left: 300px;
[/class][class=tags]
left: 445px;
[/class][class=line]
top: 456.5px;
left: 155.5px;
width: 1px;
height: 34px;
background-color: #000;
[/class][class=lines]
left: 300.5px;
[/class][class=liness]
left: 445.5px;
[/class]
[div class=icpost]
[div class=pic][/div]
[div class=quote] โ JUMP ON
CHEF โž[/div]
[div class=top][/div]
[div class=title]QUINN.[/div]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=text]
It was almost endearing to watch Hyun take hold of the pink helmet, eyes focused on it in complete confusion. Had he never been on a bike before? Quinn bit her lip at the question popping into her thoughts as she held back a laugh. Of course he hadn't been on a bike. Just by the way he was tensed up currently made that extremely evident. The blonde tilted her head slightly as his eyes raised to her own, concern now crossing his features.

She had to admit, the question caught her off guard. He was worried about what she was going to wear? That was sweet, no one had ever asked her that before whenever she had handed them her helmet to wear. Quinn smiled before shaking her head, taking hold of the helmet still in the other's hands before gently putting it onto his head. "I'll be fine, you're going to need it more than me.", she laughed before pulling the straps through the belt to secure the helmet to his head. Quinn took a small step back, tapping her palm against the helmet before flipping the visor up so she could see Hyun's eyes. "You ready?"

One leg over, the blonde straddled the bike her left hand gripping one handle bar while the other turned the key to ignite the engine. Within seconds the bike was ready to go, her head turning to look at Hyun. "Jump on chef." Quinn beamed as she pushed herself as far up as she could so Hyun would be able to get on the back easily. Hopefully he had enough sense to hold on for dear life....Quinn had a bad need for speed. Ha.

[/div][/div]
[div class=mood]
[/div]
[div class=location]
on le bike[/div]
[div class=outfit]
outfit[/div]
[div class=interactions]
chef hyun[/div]
[div class=tags]
weldherwings weldherwings [/div]
[div class=line][/div]
[div class=lines][/div]
[div class=liness][/div]
[/div]

[class=icpost]
[/class][class=pic]
background: url(https://imgur.com/HZO9W1M.jpg);
[/class][class=quote]
[/class][class=top]
background-color: #c98375;
[/class][class=title]
color: #c98375;
[/class][class=text]
padding: 15px;
border: 1px solid #fff;
[/class][class=mood]
[/class][class=location]
[/class][class=outfit]
[/class][class=tags]
[/class][class=line]
[/class][class=lines]
[/class][class=liness]
[/class]
[div class=icpost]
[div class=pic][/div]
[div class=quote]โ SHE'S MY KIND OF CRAZY โž [/div]
[div class=top][/div]
[div class=title]RYLAN.[/div]
Blaire seemed to be completely shellshocked by his insane way of using ice cream in place for actual ice. Rylan blinked up at the blonde, eyebrows raising slightly as the blonde stared at him speechless. The sound of Quinn's voice rang through his ears, causing his eyes to move from Blaire's shocked expression to Quinn who was clearly not surprised by the act before her. To be fair, Quinn had seen a lot of shit when it came to Rylan. This was almost typical. Eyes moving back to Blaire as she spoke out to Quinn, his spoon filled hand reached into the container grabbing another scoop of the ice cream before plopping it into his mouth.

Rylan watched as Blaire sat herself once Quinn had exclaimed she was taking the boy int he hallway to get his keys. Hopefully that poor kid knew that Quinn was referring to her bike. Hyun didn't seem like the motorcycle kind of rider. Blaire took him out of his thoughts, dark eyes now moving to the blonde on the opposite side of the couch. "Mhm, you seem to be pretty strange yourself blondie.", he retorted playfully as he watched her go in for a scoop of her own. The brunette watched the amusement in Blaire's own dark eyes as she went in for another scoop. Oh, so they were going to play twenty-questions? He loved this game.

"I do not, apparently I'm booked solid just for that snooty little club. No one else lasts there." Rylan shrugged slightly, his eyes moving to the ice cream that was now dripping onto the couch cushion. Thankfully now that Quinn was going to be living with him she'd clean up around the house. No, that was not a sexist remark Rylan was just your typical lazy man who relied heavily on a woman to clean up after him. Was that sexist? Probably. "Do you have another job where men grab your ass all night?", he grinned as he pushed himself up so he could be into a better position on the couch. "I'm positive guys would pay for that."

[/div][/div]
[div class=mood]
[/div]
[div class=location]
on the couch[/div]
[div class=outfit]
outfit[/div]
[div class=interactions]
blaire[/div]
[div class=tags]
sereiin sereiin [/div]
[div class=line][/div]
[div class=lines][/div]
[div class=liness][/div]
[/div]

Mood: plz pray for me

ใƒŸโ›ง

Hyun was a stunned mullet. As Quinn took hold of the helmet, he had been hoping that she was going to place it upon her own head and then whip out a brand new one out of nowhere. Alas, no, she was placing it upon his own head. His face flushed lightly as she continued to help him with placing the helmet upon his head. I mean, she was standing so close to him and practically touching his face to help him put the damn thing on. But there was another thing that popped into his head โ€“ she said that he was going to need it more than her. What did that mean? Was she going to tip the motor bike so he was going to fall and whack his head against something?

He had been so lost in his anxious thoughts that as Quinn tapped the helmet with her hand, flipping up the visor, the poor boy jumped. Was he ready? Damn, he didnโ€™t think he was ever going to be ready. His lips felt dry from being so anxious already. โ€œI uhโ€ฆโ€ he began. However, before he could confirm if he was ready or not with Quinn, she was slinging her leg over her bike and straddling it. With the key in the ignition and the sound of the engine growled in the air.

And well, he couldnโ€™t help but look at Quinn like she had damn well lost her mind for a moment. It wasnโ€™t intentional but it just seemed to have naturally fallen onto his face. He had never been on a motorbike before and so the thought of getting on one with someone who he just met โ€“ sorry, someone who he just met that he thought was going to kill him. It justโ€ฆ it didnโ€™t seem real. It seemed ratherโ€ฆ out of this world and something that would only happen in kdramas. Was his life a big old kdrama? Oh God, it was, wasnโ€™t it? He was going to get onto this bike and they were going to get into some big car crash and then one of them will die and the other was going to wake up with amnesia. Oh God, what the hell was he doing with his life?

Hearing her voice, his gaze quickly snapped towards Quinnโ€™s face. And there she was, glowing with pride and joy for her bike. Ready to bring him on his first bike ride ever. It was when he saw that smile upon her face, that his heart thumped loudly in his chest and told him go with her. There was an instant trust that was getting installed which he didnโ€™t realise was possible. Slowly, he nodded before frowning lightly at the bike.

How the hell was he meant to get on? Pursing his lips together, he did exactly what Quinn had done to get onto the bike โ€“ swung one leg over it (admittedly, he got stuck for a second), and sitting down with the bike. Okay. He was on it. Now wasnโ€™t there usually a bar for people to hold. โ€œWhereโ€™s uhโ€ฆ that bar thing? You knowโ€ฆ so you can hold onto?โ€ he asked her over the sound of the engine, trying to touch behind him to feel for the said bar that he imagined would be there.

[class=icpost]
[/class][class=pic]
[/class][class=quote]
[/class][class=top]
[/class][class=title]
[/class][class=text]
padding: 9px;
[/class][class=mood]
color:#A59AB8;
[/class][class=location]
[/class][class=outfit]
[/class][class=tags]
[/class][class=line]
[/class][class=lines]
[/class][class=liness]
[/class]
[div class=icpost]
[div class=pic][/div]
[div class=quote] โ HOLD ME
TIGHT... โž[/div]
[div class=top][/div]
[div class=title]QUINN.[/div]
Unsure if she was completely out in left field just by the look Hyun continued to give her, Quinn stared at him as she sat on the bike. He had so many emotions it was almost like being on a rollercoaster. Confused, scared, stunned, anxious, compelled. In all honesty, she hadn't seen so many emotions cross a guy's face in that short a period in her entire life. Quinn was used to being unstable with anything and everything that happened in her life. Hyun had a stable feeling about him and Quinn wanted to hang onto that.

Quinn stayed silent as she watched the other frown, eyeing the bike hesitantly before finally making a move to get on. His leg's didn't work together because he had gotten stuck half way through, Quinn's teeth coming to bite her lip so she wouldn't laugh at him. The girl closed her eyes as she waited for him to finally manage to get onto the back of the bike, her weight shifting slightly as he took his seat. Okay, at least he was on the bike. That was always the hardest part. Quinn waited for the warmth of his arms around her waist but the warmth never came. The blonde frowned, eyebrows pulling together as she turned her head to look at the boy who was staring at her back as if something was missing.

The bar thing? Quinn's mouth opened slightly at the question, eyebrows now raising as high as they could go into her forehead. He was joking, right? Oh god. Quinn turned her head, dark eyes staring at the sidewalk as she contemplated walking with him back to the restaurant. Hyun had clearly never ridden on the back of a bike and that was fine...but he was joking about a bar to hold onto. He had to be. Feet now completely flush against the tar, Quinn leaned herself back until her back was pressed up against Hyun's chest. She released her grip from the handlebars, fingers taking hold of each of the boy's wrists before she pulled his arms forward and around her waist.

"I'm the bar, Hyun.", she breathed as she released her hold from his hands wrapped around her waist. Quinn placed her hands onto the handlebars once again before shifting slightly. "Hold me like you would if I was your girlfriend." Without hesitating, Quinn flipped the kickstand up on the bike body now leaning forward as she took off like a bullet. Hopefully Hyun got the hint to hold on tight because if not he was going to go flying off.

[/div][/div]
[div class=mood]
[/div]
[div class=location]
on le bike[/div]
[div class=outfit]
outfit[/div]
[div class=interactions]
hyun[/div]
[div class=tags]
weldherwings weldherwings [/div]
[div class=line][/div]
[div class=lines][/div]
[div class=liness][/div]
[/div]

[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"twenty questions it is."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
rylan's apartment.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] rylan.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] yousmelldead yousmelldead [/div] [/div] [/div]
blaire amherst
Even though Rylan had a weird side to him, Blaire found herself completely and totally entertained by it. She had never met someone who used ice cream as an ice pack and then sat on the couch to eat the rest right out of the tub. But hey, it could be worse, right? At least he wasn't creepy or rude. As he answered her question now, she rose a brow in curiosity, slowly nodding her head in understanding. "Yeah, there's a reason a lot of people don't last," she muttered, chuckling a bit. Bee was sure Rylan would find that out at some point, but if he enjoyed the gig, then there was no sense in bursting his bubble, right?

Within moments, the man was turning the questions around on her, causing Blaire to roll her eyes at his wording. "Not right now, but I was thinking about finding a new job," she confessed, her gaze switching from the black tv screen to his. It wasn't a lie that Bee was fed up with the men at the club always putting their hands on her when she was working. It'd be different if she wasn't working and was in the crowd looking for that kind of attention, but she wasn't. She was just trying to do her damn job and they thought it was fun to mess with her. Though Bee often brushed it off with a laugh, it bothered her a lot more than she let on. But on the one hand, those men did pay her good tips for her service and the extra money sure didn't hurt.

Shaking the thoughts from her mind, the blonde refocused on Rylan, shoving another spoonful of ice cream into her mouth as she contemplated what to ask him next. After a moment or two, she finally thought of something. "How long have you been in L.A.?" Raising a brow, she flashed him a playful smirk, then noticed the ice cream continuing to dribble off of his (pretty yummy looking) set of abs and onto the couch. He was going to have fun cleaning that up.

Blaire let the issue of the now dirty couch slide, but after another few seconds, she just couldn't stand to let it keep dripping onto the furniture. With a smirk, the girl placed her spoon down into the tub of ice cream and then leaned forward to grab a few tissues from the coffee table. "Did no one ever teach you how to clean up after yourself?" She teased Rylan, a smirk on her face as she then shuffled closer to dap up the ice cream. Of course, she had to lean over the guy to do so, not that Bee cared. She wasn't shy when it came to men. But when her hand suddenly slipped and she wound up falling right on top of him, effectively getting ice cream all over her own shirt, she froze. Shit. This wasn't supposed to happen.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Mood: im about to crap my pants.

ใƒŸโ›ง

Of course Hyun had never been on a motorbike before. Had you met his parents? They werenโ€™t those cool parents you saw in all those sitcoms. They were those parents that told him that if he touched his penis, that it would fall off and heโ€™d go to Hell. Do you think parents like that would seriously be happy with the thought of their son hopping onto the back of a bike with a complete stranger? Well, right now he couldnโ€™t give a damn because he was tired as hell and a little bit pissed at them.

The boy had been continuing to look for that said handle on the bike for him to hold onto when he feltโ€ฆ something against him. Startled, Hyun paused his hunt and stared at the back of Quinnโ€™s head. What the hell was she doing? He could feel his heart wanting to leap out of his chest as he felt her warmth against the front of his body. The girl only continued to break his brain function as she took hold of his wrists and pulled his arms around her waist.

Now, it wasnโ€™t like Hyun didnโ€™t like girls. He loved girls. They were the most refreshing thing out there. What he didnโ€™t know thoughโ€ฆ was how to function correctly around girls. He justโ€ฆ didnโ€™t have that sort of confidence yet. There had been a couple of times during high school where he had confessed his feelings for certain girls he had liked or had asked them to the school dance. Every time he was met with the same excuses; that they didnโ€™t date, or that they thought he was gay, or that they just thought he wasnโ€™t attractive. So he didnโ€™t have the experience when it came to being around girls. Especially girls like Quinn who were just soโ€ฆ comfortable and upfront about everything.

As he felt his arms being dragged around her frame, Hyun couldnโ€™t help but thickly swallow. This was a first, that was for sure. Even just the simple act of wrapping his arms around her; it was the first time he was hugging someone that he wasnโ€™t related to. And well, it felt very nice. His love language had always been physical touch, but he grew up with his parents telling him how physical contact was a bad thing and that Jesus would judge him for forever. So, of course, his brain went into a shutdown mode as he began to panic on the inside. He was panicking because how could the feeling of someone elseโ€™s body against his own feel so good when it was apparently evil and wicked?

His mind had been processing all this newโ€ฆ informationโ€ฆ that he barely heard Quinnโ€™s comment about holding onto her like she was his girlfriend. He raised a brow and managed to get out a โ€œhuh?โ€ before he felt the weight of the bike shift underneath them as the kickstand went up. And just like that โ€“ they were off. Hyun had underestimated the power of the bike that was raging underneath them. Out of primal instinct, he automatically tightened his grasp around Quinnโ€™s waist and buried his face into her back. He didnโ€™t think twice about how close he was pressing himself up against the girl he had just met. All he knew was that she was the one in control right now and with one simple movement, she could kill the pair of them. Something he really didnโ€™t want to happen.

[class=callum]
height: 400px;
background-color: transparent;
[/class][class=box]
width: 110px;
height: 257px;
left: 39px;
top: 133px;
background-color: #f6f6f6;
[/class][class=textborder]
width: 375px;
height: 275px;
left: 213px;
top: 105px;
border: 2px solid #A59AB8;
[/class][class=text]
width: 340px;
height: 245px;
font-size: 13px;
font-family: avenirtext;
line-height: 20px;
padding: 8px;
width: 345px;
left: 228px;
top: 120px;
background-color: #fff;
[/class][class=pic]
width: 150px;
height: 200px;
left: 53px;
top: 28px;
[/class][class=infobox]
width: 109px;
height: 137px;
left: 94px;
top: 243px;
border: 1px solid #f6f6f6;
[/class][class=infotext]
left: 99px;
top: 248px;
width: 100px;
height: 128px;
text-align: left;
font-family: Avenir Next;
font-size: 10px;
color: rgba(112,112,112,1);
[/class][class=linee]
top: 312.5px;
left: 203.5px;
width: 10px;
height: 1px;
[/class][class=line]
top: 227.5px;
left: 148.5px;
height: 15px;
[/class][class=name]
left: 388px;
top: 42px;
width: 201px;
height: 52px;
font-family: Charter;
font-size: 50px;
[/class][class=title]
left: 463px;
top: 57px;
width: 121px;
font-family: Tomatoes;
color: rgba(173,173,173,1);
[/class][class=picborder]
width: 130px;
height: 170px;
left: 63px;
top: 43px;
border: 2px solid #fff;
[/class][class=top]
top: 33.5px;
left: 43.5px;
width: 530px;
height: 3px;
[/class]

[div class=callum]
[div class=box][/div]
[div class=textborder][/div]
Quinn was almost 99% positive that Hyun had never touched a female before...or hell anyone for that matter. She could feel the hesitation as she placed his arms around her waist so he wouldn't fall off the bike. It was adorable, really. The blonde lifted her bottom slightly, adjusting her position on the bike as she took off before Hyun changed his mind and slept on the hallway floor. A grin took over her face as his arms tightened, warmth now spreading down her back as he pressed himself fully into her. Okay, so now he was getting it.

The bike moved swiftly around the large city, her dark eyes gleaming with every shift as she sped around. Did she know where she was going? Not a fucking chance. She didn't care, she hadn't driven her bike in months and the rush she had right now was something she didn't want to let go of. Hyun's warmth radiated around her body, her back pushing closer into him as she continued to maneuver the bike in between cars.

"Where are we even going?!", the blonde shouted over her shoulder in an attempt to ask Hyun for the directions to the restaurant. It probably would have helped to know where she was going before they took off. But the bike was calling her to be driven.

After numerous failed attempts, the bike finally slowed as they reached the establishment. Quinn stared at the building, her hair sticking to her face due to the wind. It smelled amazing, different but amazing. The blonde turned the engine of the bike off, her feet now planted on the ground as she turned her head to get a better look at Hyun. "Are you going to make me something to eat?"

[/div][/div]
[div class=pic][/div]
[div class=infobox][/div]
[div class=infotext]mood: "i'm shocked you didn't fall off"
outfit: here
interactions: hyunn
tags: weldherwings weldherwings [/div]
[div class=linee][/div]
[div class=line][/div]
[div class=name]QUINN[/div]
[div class=title]quinn[/div]
[div class=picborder][/div]
[div class=top][/div]
[/div]

[class=callum]
height: 400px;
background-color: transparent;
[/class][class=box]
width: 110px;
height: 257px;
left: 39px;
top: 133px;
[/class][class=textborder]
width: 375px;
height: 275px;
left: 213px;
top: 105px;
border: 2px solid #c98375;
[/class][class=text]
width: 340px;
font-size: 13px;
font-family: avenirtext;
line-height: 20px;
padding: 8px;
width: 345px;
left: 228px;
top: 120px;
[/class][class=pic]
width: 150px;
height: 200px;
left: 53px;
top: 28px;
background: url(https://imgur.com/HZO9W1M.jpg);
[/class][class=infobox]
width: 109px;
height: 137px;
left: 94px;
top: 243px;
border: 1px solid #f6f6f6;
[/class][class=infotext]
left: 99px;
top: 248px;
width: 100px;
height: 128px;
font-family: Avenir Next;
font-size: 10px;
[/class][class=linee]
top: 312.5px;
left: 203.5px;
width: 10px;
height: 1px;
[/class][class=line]
top: 227.5px;
left: 148.5px;
height: 15px;
[/class][class=name]
left: 388px;
top: 42px;
width: 201px;
font-family: Charter;
font-size: 50px;
[/class][class=title]
left: 463px;
top: 57px;
width: 121px;
font-family: Tomatoes;
color: rgba(173,173,173,1);
[/class][class=picborder]
width: 130px;
height: 170px;
left: 63px;
top: 43px;
border: 2px solid #fff;
[/class][class=top]
top: 33.5px;
left: 43.5px;
width: 530px;
height: 3px;
[/class]

[div class=callum]
[div class=box][/div]
[div class=textborder][/div]
What was the reason that no one stuck around for the gig at the club? It couldn't be that bad considering how high the pay was and how you didn't have to spend every waking moment there. Loud music, booze, and hot girls. Why would anyone not want to work there? Rylan stared at the blonde across from him on the small couch, his mouth hanging onto the spoon slightly as she spoke about how she was going to try and get a different job. The brunette pushed up on his elbows slightly, his dark eyes moving to get a better view of Blaire.

He wasn't going to lie, sure he just met the girl but he was officially excited to go to work in hopes to see her. If she didn't work there any longer, that would really blow. His eyes followed the spoon, moving to the ice cream container then back up to her lips. Agh, fuck. Rylan cleared his throat, moving his body back down on the couch as he tried to concentrate on the container in his lap. "I've been here for about a month now, just moved.", he spoke softly as he moved his gaze to the ice cream dripping onto the couch cushion to Blaire's hand gingerly coming in to clean it with some tissues....then well fuck.

Within moments Blaire was pressed atop of his bare chest, Rylan's hands instinctively gripping either side of her waist as she fell forward. Well, this was a surprising turn of events. The brunette tilted his head back, weighing his options quickly. She said she wasn't going to sleep with him. But she wasn't moving to get off of him either. Rylan bit down on his bottom lip, squirming slightly under her body to test out how badly his ribs were. Fuck it.

"I know I told you I wasn't going to take advantage of you, but that just went right out the window.", before he knew it his lips were placed against her own.

[/div][/div]
[div class=pic][/div]
[div class=infobox][/div]
[div class=infotext]mood: "well crap, now i have to sleep with you"
outfit: here
interactions: blaire
tags: sereiin sereiin [/div]
[div class=linee][/div]
[div class=line][/div]
[div class=name]RYLAN[/div]
[div class=title]rylan[/div]
[div class=picborder][/div]
[div class=top][/div]
[/div]

Mood: omg. kill me now.

ใƒŸโ›ง

The neon lights flickered in the darkness of the night. ์ด์น˜ํ‚ค stood boldly and proudly as many of the other shops and restaurants were already well and truly closed. As the motorbike drew closer to the establishment, Hyun couldnโ€™t help but melt at the memories of when his brother opened up the place. It had a cold, winter night when he decided to have his opening night which probably wasnโ€™t the smartest idea as half of the barbeque tables were stationed out the back underneath a veranda. But, nonetheless, the place was completely booked out that night. And it felt like business was still booming and growing despite the absence of his brother and his chef skills. In a way, it saddened him. How much he yearned for the shop to go under so his parents could acknowledge the fact that they had needed the eldest son. Instead, they spend their days grumbling about how much of a worthless man he had become. Did they not have a shred of remorse?

The motorbike came to a halt in front of the shop, and the hum and vibrations came to a stop. Hyun was quick to sit up straight once again, automatically taking his hands off of Quinn as if she was fire. She turned to look at him, asking if he was going to make her something to eat. Wait, what? He gazed at her with wide eyes and a stunned expression; a classic Hyun look. No one said anything about eating. He was tired as hell and wanted to get to bed. I mean, he was yet to have dinner, but he was planning on having some two-minute noodles when he got home. Then againโ€ฆ he really should thank her for driving him out here to get his keys. It saved him the trip on the bus and trying to look around for money.

โ€œWe uhโ€ฆ we can have some food if you wantโ€ he said to her as he slowly nodded his head, feeling the helmet shift. Ah yes. It was time to take it off now, wasnโ€™t it? Hyun raised his hand and found the strap of the helmet. While he struggled to put it on before and needed Quinnโ€™s help, he seemed to have been able to master it now and was able to pull it off with ease. Finally, he was about to swing his leg over and then he realised something that made his heart drop into his stomach and drown in the acid in his guts.

He had a freaking boner.

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. His mouth parted slowly as his eyes widened and his brain went into lockdown mode as he experienced a human glitch. Wait โ€“ what the hell man. Why did he have one now?! I mean, thank God he was wearing jeans and Quinn was sitting in front of him because it was one way to mask it. Okay, we are fine. The boy frowned at himself, feeling his face becoming warm from embarrassment. It mustโ€™ve been the vibrations of the bike. After all, it was his first time riding on a motorbike. So, for sure, it mustโ€™ve been the vibrations of the machine between his legs. Nothing to do with having to hold onto Quinn tightly. No, nothing to do with that at all. Right? Right. It was simply the vibrations.

โ€œUhโ€ฆ This is Lee Chick-ee by the way,โ€ he said, pointing to the neon sign on top of the building, hoping to get her attention away from his body and in the complete opposite direction so he could have some time to cool off, I suppose. โ€œItโ€™s uhโ€ฆ My familyโ€™s restaurant that we own and runโ€ฆ And uhโ€ฆ That there. That used to be a Pizza Hut but thenโ€ฆ someone got stabbed, and they closed it downโ€ฆโ€ Wow. Did she really need this information? โ€œYouโ€™ve just moved here. This is critical information for you to know. So you have a history of our neighbourhood and surrounding areas.โ€

[class=custom___1] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 415px; height: 547px; background-color: #fff; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; [/class][class=background] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 415px; height: 154px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background: url(https://imgur.com/EclzUuE.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class][class=pic] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 100px; height: 100px; left: 158px; top: 71px; background: url(https://imgur.com/ivwrS7K.jpg); background-size: cover; border: 1px solid #fff; [/class][class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 396px; height: 270px; font-size: 12px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #000; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 396px; height: 270px; left: 10px; top: 228px; border: 1px solid #f3f3f3; [/class][class=title] position: absolute; left: 10px; top: 172px; overflow: visible; width: 397px; height: 27px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 25px; color: #948DA4; [/class][class=tagbox] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 415px; height: 45px; left: 0px; top: 502px; background-color: #f3f3f3; [/class][class=location] position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 531px; overflow: visible; width: 94px; height: 16px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #706E81; [/class][class=outfit] position: absolute; left: 106px; top: 531px; overflow: visible; width: 94px; height: 16px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #706E81; [/class][class=interactions] position: absolute; left: 218px; top: 531px; overflow: visible; width: 94px; height: 16px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #706E81; [/class][class=tags] position: absolute; left: 323px; top: 531px; overflow: visible; width: 94px; height: 16px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #706E81; [/class][class=locationtext] position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 502px; overflow: visible; width: 94px; height: 29px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #706E81; [/class][class=outfittext] position: absolute; left: 106px; top: 502px; overflow: visible; width: 94px; height: 29px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #706E81; [/class][class=interactionstext] position: absolute; left: 218px; top: 502px; overflow: visible; width: 94px; height: 29px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #706E81; [/class][class=tagstext] position: absolute; left: 324px; top: 502px; overflow: visible; width: 94px; height: 29px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #706E81; [/class][class=moodtext] position: absolute; left: 10px; top: 209px; overflow: visible; width: 397px; height: 23px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #706E81; [/class] [div class=custom___1] [div class=background][/div] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text]The aroma that was filling Quinn's nostrils was intoxicating and she hadn't even stepped foot into the actual restaurant. The blonde pushed herself closer to the front of the bike as she felt the shifting from Hyun behind her. She glanced at him, tilting her head slightly as he pulled the helmet off his head with ease. She turned her attention back to the large neon sign, dark brown eyes shining as she stared up at it. It honestly was a sight to see. Quinn had a thing for restaurants. She liked how each and every one, especially family owned ones, had their own culture.

"Hyun?", she mumbled as she waited for the boy to get off the back of the bike. Surely he knew that all he had to do was swing his leg over...right? Tilting her head once more to be able to see Hyun, her eyebrows came together as she noticed the dark pink tinting his face. Was he blushing? Boy this guy was strange.

Hyun's hand flung up causing Quinn to jump slightly, dark eyes moving back to the neon sign as he spoke. "Lee Chick-ee.", she repeated as if to try and etch the restaurant in her brain. "It's beautiful, Hyun.", the blonde grinned as she stared at the building as Hyun continued to explain the backstory behind the whole thing. She turned her head as he went on about the vacant lot next door to his families place and how the Pizza Hut was closed down due to a stabbing. Only in LA.

"Did the person die from the stabbing?" Damnit Quinn, now he is definitely going to think your a psychopath. The blonde shook her head, nose scrunching slightly as she steadied the bike and hopped off of it giving Hyun plenty of room to get off. "Pizza Hut sucks anyway, besides they would have ended up going out of business I'm sure with this being here." She spread her arms wide in an attempt to showcase Lee Chick-ee.

"Ah! Can I be your assistant chef?!"

[/div][/div] [div class=title]QUINN[/div] [div class=tagbox][/div] [div class=location]location[/div] [div class=outfit]oufit[/div] [div class=interactions]interactions[/div] [div class=tags]tags[/div] [div class=locationtext]in front of Lee Chick-ee[/div] [div class=outfittext]
i'm wearing this[/div] [div class=interactionstext]
hyun[/div] [div class=tagstext]
weldherwings weldherwings [/div] [div class=moodtext]"oh god, i could die happy right now."[/div] [/div]

[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"holy shit are we doing this now."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
rylan's apartment.
blaire amherst
It was bad enough that Blaire had fallen right into Rylan's fucking lap. It was even worse that she pretty much laid there, completely frozen. She hadn't expected this to happen, not in a million years. She was clumsy, yeah. But she wasn't supposed to be this clumsy. In the process of trying to clean up the ice cream on the couch, she had effectively made everything ten times worse. And not just the fucking ice cream getting everywhere either. She had made things super awkward between them now. Great. Just great.

Then Bee noticed his hands on her waist, holding her against him as she laid across his bare chest. It was such a contrasting feeling; the coldness of the ice cream and the warmth of his hands. Fuck, why did his hands have to feel so good on her body? She couldn't deny that she definitely wanted to feel them elsewhere, too, but was she going to tell him that? Yeah, probably not.

But then, well, Blaire's eyes caught Rylan's and noticed the way he was biting his lower teeth. And then he spoke. The husky sound of his voice had her shivering in anticipation, all thoughts of "I'm not sleeping with him" flying right out the window. Screw it. Would it really be that bad if they slept together after all? Who knew. But she was totally going to kiss him again. That thought had just passed through her mind when she suddenly felt his lips on hers. Bee didn't even hesitate as her eyes slid shut, her mouth working against his own as their kiss began to grow heated. Screw it all. She was going to enjoy every second of this.

The blonde shifted against Rylan's body a little to get herself more comfortable, trying to keep her weight against his good side and not the newly bruised side. Her hand slid up his side to cup his cheek as her lips continued to move with his before she cheekily nipped at his bottom lip, curious to see where this would go. Any hesitation she might have felt earlier was gone now.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Mood: hahahahha y me.
Korean BBQ: NOM NOM NOM

ใƒŸโ›ง

Hearing Quinnโ€™s question about if the person died from the stabbing or not, Hyun paused with wide eyes. Never in a million years did he think that question was going to fall from her mouth. โ€œUhโ€ฆ Iโ€™mโ€ฆ Iโ€™m not sure?โ€ He stumbled over his reply โ€œI think they made it? I uhhโ€ฆ Sorry. It was my brother who told me the story. I mean, he couldโ€™ve been lying to try and make the place seem cooler?โ€ He watched as Quinn swung her leg over and slid off the bike. Wait. Wait. Wait. Instantly, Hyun placed the helmet in his lap. I mean, sure, she probably couldnโ€™t see his damn boner, but it was just for safety.

His brows raised as she asked if she could an assistant chef; had she ever been to a Korean restaurant before? โ€œUhโ€ฆ Have youโ€ฆ been to a Korean barbeque before?โ€ He asked her, trying to pick out the words delicately so she wouldnโ€™t be offended. Maybe she had never been exposed to the Korean culture which baffled Hyun becauseโ€ฆ wellโ€ฆ Kpop. Every white person who entered into their restaurant usually asked him if he liked BTS. I mean, he liked BTS, that was beside the point.โ€œYou cook your own food at the table. Soโ€ฆ Yeah, technicallyโ€ฆ you can be the assistant chef? You can even be the regular chef if you want?โ€

Releasing a soft sigh, he then realised something โ€“ his boner. It was gone. Thank the Lord. โ€œThanks forโ€ฆ the helmetโ€ฆโ€ He bashfully said to the girl, handing over her helmet. Once Quinn had hold of the helmet, Hyun began to descend off from the bike. Which, to be honest, he couldโ€™ve done it a lot more gracefully. But this was Hyun we were talking about. The poor boy, once again, got his leg stuck and it felt like he fell onto the ground in slow motion, his leg still semi-stuck on the bike. Okay, well that was embarrassing.

Just as quick as he fell down, Hyun was back on his feet again and pretending like nothing had ever happened. A quick brush down of his clothes and re-arranging his backpack, he gazed at Quinn. โ€œShall we go in then?โ€ his voice was fast-paced and obviously embarrassed from practically face panting the ground while trying to climb off the bike. He didnโ€™t even bother to hear Quinnโ€™s answer as he began to walk towards the entrance of the door.

Entering into Lee Chick-ee was like coming into a different country. The restaurant was buzzing with the sound of the meat sizzling on the barbeques and families, friends and business partners chatting with one and another. The dimly lit room brought a cozy atmosphere, and the other waiters and waitresses were busy running around, taking orders and changing the charcoal in the barbeques. Despite it being so late during the night, it seemed as if it was completely full; just like every other night they were open.

Hyunโ€™s Umma stood at the customer service desk, counting the till to make sure they were still in balance. Her dark eyes flicked up and saw her son with aโ€ฆ girl? She gave him a questioning gaze, lifting one of her brows. โ€œDong-Hyun-ah!โ€ his Umma called as soon as she saw him โ€œWhat are you doing back here? I thought you were going home to sleep!โ€ Her Korean was fast and emphasised various syllables.
โ€œI left my keys here, Umma.โ€ He informed her, walking up to the desk. โ€œIs everything okay here?โ€

โ€œWeโ€™re fine! Weโ€™re fine! Donโ€™t you worry aiishh. Treating me like a child who doesnโ€™t know how run a businessโ€ She tutted at him, flicking his forehead (to which he automatically brought a hand up to cover the throbbing skin. His Umma could be so mean sometimes). โ€œYah. Who is your friend?โ€ She asked, nodding towards Quinn as she continued to count the money. โ€œI thought we said no dating until you were twenty-one and even then from a nice Korean familyโ€

Hyun could feel his face flush once again, shaking his head. โ€œSheโ€™s not a girlfriend Umma. She lives in the same apartment complex as us, and she gave me a liftโ€ he explained to her before changing from Korean to English. โ€œUmma, this is Quinn.โ€ he then turned to Quinn and motioned towards his mother who continued to count the money despite being introduced to someone โ€œQuinn, this is my Umma. Uh. I mean, my Mum. Butโ€ฆ In Korean itโ€™s Ummaโ€

[class=freya] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 675px; height: 400px; background-color: #fff; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; [/class][class=moodbox] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 95px; height: 19px; left: 576px; top: 67px; background-color: #A59AB8; [/class][class=locationbox] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 95px; height: 19px; left: 576px; top: 125px; background-color: #A59AB8; [/class][class=outfitbox] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 95px; height: 19px; left: 576px; top: 181px; background-color: #A59AB8; [/class][class=talkbox] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 95px; height: 19px; left: 576px; top: 233px; background-color: #A59AB8; [/class][class=tagbox] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 95px; height: 19px; left: 576px; top: 295px; background-color: #A59AB8; [/class][class=pic] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 215px; height: 400px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background: url(https://imgur.com/l7Ufmkk.jpg); [/class][class=textborder] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 370px; height: 275px; left: 206px; top: 67px; background-color: #fff; [/class][class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 342px; height: 250px; font-size: 12px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #707070; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 342px; height: 250px; left: 219px; top: 76px; background-color: #fff; [/class][class=mood] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 68px; overflow: visible; width: 100px; height: 14px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; [/class][class=location] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 128px; overflow: visible; width: 100px; height: 14px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; [/class][class=outfit] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 185px; overflow: visible; width: 100px; height: 15px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; [/class][class=interactions] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 237px; overflow: visible; width: 96px; height: 14px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; [/class][class=tags] position: absolute; left: 572px; top: 295px; overflow: visible; width: 100px; height: 19px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; [/class][class=moodinfo] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 86px; overflow: visible; width: 96px; height: 39px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #707070; [/class][class=locationinfo] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 145px; overflow: visible; width: 96px; height: 36px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color:#707070; [/class][class=outfitinfo] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 204px; overflow: visible; width: 96px; height: 29px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #707070; [/class][class=interactioninfo] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 253px; overflow: visible; width: 96px; height: 42px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #707070; [/class][class=taginfo] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 314px; overflow: visible; width: 96px; height: 42px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #707070; [/class] [div class=freya] [div class=moodbox][/div] [div class=locationbox][/div] [div class=outfitbox][/div] [div class=talkbox][/div] [div class=tagbox][/div] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=textborder][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] Quinn could tell that the BBQ was profitable, just by the amount of people that were shown through the windows of the restaurant. The blond wondered if his family was close, they had to have been considering that they all worked in the same place. She grinned at the male as he spoke about his brother possibly lying about the story to sound cool. "Well, he's right it does sound incredibly cool.", she nodded in agreement as she waited for Hyun to get off of the bike so they could go inside.

"I have not, you're officially popping my Korean bbq cherry!" Quinn grinned as she took the helmet that Hyun was handing to her in her own hands as she stared at him in anticipation. Honestly, she didn't even know Korean bbq's were a thing but back where she lived there wasn't too many asian cultures around...besides that one take-out place in the center of town. He needed to get off the damn bike so they could eat! Or possibly go to the hospital.

Automatically Quinn reached out, dropping the helmet onto the sidewalk as Hyun tumbled to the ground in an attempt to get off the bike. The blonde stared down at the boy, arms held out in front of her as she held onto the air which was supposed to be Hyun. Blinking a few times, Quinn regained her posture just as he rearranged himself off of the sidewalk and back onto his feet like it never even happened. She began to part her lips as he asked if she was ready to go in but she quickly shut them once he headed straight to the door. Was he embarrassed? A hushed laugh left her lips as she followed behind the boy into the restaurant.

"Ahhh!" Quinn froze as soon as she made it through the doors, the aroma of the meat knocking her out completely. Why had she never been to one of these places?! The blonde stared with wide eyes at the waitresses and waiters running around to each of their tables. The restaurant itself had a homey feeling, enough to make Quinn's chest soften as she continued to follow Hyun through the hustle and bustle. The sound of Hyun's name with a...dong attached snapped Quinn from her trance, dark brown eyes now catching sight of a woman behind the desk.

Quinn stayed silent, tilting her head to the side so she could see the woman clearly even though she stayed placed behind Hyun. The woman didn't seem to happy and she was going to guess that she was Hyun's mother. Even though they were speaking gibberish, Quinn could tell by the tone that the woman wasn't too happy but Quinn was used to it. No boy's mother ever liked her. Upset or not, Quinn wanted to stick around just to hear Hyun speak Korean because well...it was hot. She watched the woman reach out and flick Hyun's forehead, causing Quinn to flinch slightly before moving her gaze back to the woman. Nope, she was not happy not at all.

Hyun switched to English yet Quinn seemed to still not understand what the hell he was saying. What was an Umma? Uma Thurman? Eyebrows scrunching slightly, Quinn stared up at Hyun for a moment before looking back at his Umma. "Hi Umma.", she raised her hand and waved it slightly at the terrifying woman behind the counter counting the money. Never one for words, Quinn took in a big gulp of air before placing her hands on top of the counter. "Hyun is going to pop my bbq cherry!" Maybe this was why mother's never liked her around their sons.

[/div][/div] [div class=mood]MOOD[/div] [div class=location]LOCATION[/div] [div class=outfit]OUTFIT[/div] [div class=interactions]INTERACTIONS[/div] [div class=tags]TAGS[/div] [div class=moodinfo]i wanna dance like uma thurman[/div] [div class=locationinfo]in Lee Chick-ee[/div] [div class=outfitinfo]here[/div] [div class=interactioninfo]hyun and his umma[/div] [div class=taginfo] weldherwings weldherwings [/div] [/div]

[class=freya] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 675px; height: 400px; background-color: #fff; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; [/class][class=moodbox] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 95px; height: 19px; left: 576px; top: 67px; background-color: #c98375; [/class][class=locationbox] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 95px; height: 19px; left: 576px; top: 125px; background-color: #c98375; [/class][class=outfitbox] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 95px; height: 19px; left: 576px; top: 181px; background-color: #c98375; [/class][class=talkbox] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 95px; height: 19px; left: 576px; top: 233px; background-color: #c98375; [/class][class=tagbox] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 95px; height: 19px; left: 576px; top: 295px; background-color: #c98375; [/class][class=pic] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 215px; height: 400px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background: url(https://imgur.com/1EbbKjA.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class][class=textborder] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 370px; height: 275px; left: 206px; top: 67px; background-color: #fff; [/class][class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 342px; height: 250px; font-size: 12px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #707070; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 342px; height: 250px; left: 219px; top: 76px; background-color: #fff; [/class][class=mood] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 68px; overflow: visible; width: 100px; height: 14px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; [/class][class=location] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 128px; overflow: visible; width: 100px; height: 14px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; [/class][class=outfit] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 185px; overflow: visible; width: 100px; height: 15px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; [/class][class=interactions] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 237px; overflow: visible; width: 96px; height: 14px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; [/class][class=tags] position: absolute; left: 572px; top: 295px; overflow: visible; width: 100px; height: 19px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; [/class][class=moodinfo] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 86px; overflow: visible; width: 96px; height: 39px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #8BE6E2; [/class][class=locationinfo] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 145px; overflow: visible; width: 96px; height: 36px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color:#8BE6E2; [/class][class=outfitinfo] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 204px; overflow: visible; width: 96px; height: 29px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #8BE6E2; [/class][class=interactioninfo] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 253px; overflow: visible; width: 96px; height: 42px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #8BE6E2; [/class][class=taginfo] position: absolute; left: 576px; top: 314px; overflow: visible; width: 96px; height: 42px; text-align: center; font-family: Avenir; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #8BE6E2; [/class] [div class=freya] [div class=moodbox][/div] [div class=locationbox][/div] [div class=outfitbox][/div] [div class=talkbox][/div] [div class=tagbox][/div] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=textborder][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] It wasn't as if he meant to do the deed with Blaire on the very first night that he met her. Hell, he didn't even know her until two hours prior to this whole fiasco. One thing he did know for damn certain was getting punched in the rib cage by that dude was one of the best things that had ever happened to him. Everything had happened so fast: the couch, the ice cream, blaire, clothes, hands, touching, ah fuck.

The brunette grunted, his dark eyes fluttering open as he stared down at the blonde now lying on the couch cushion. This was a serious turn of events. Was she going to regret it? Hopefully not. Was she going to think that he thought of her as an easy target? He sure hoped not. Rylan never pegged girls out for sleeping with him the first time they meet. If it happened, it happened. Everyone was a slut in their own way.

Rylan connected his gaze with her own for another moment before moving his bare body off of her own, his bottom now pressed into the carpet as he leaned into the couch. If Quinn came home right now she would be pissed but then again he really didn't care. Quinn say him running around naked with girls all the time so this wouldn't be too out of the ordinary.

"So...", he started in an attempt to break the silence buzzing around the apartment. Rylan eyed the television for a moment, cursing silent to himself for not turning it on earlier. Awkward silences were the absolute worst in Rylan's eyes and he didn't want whatever this was between himself and Blaire to turn into that. "Are you hungry? I can order a pizza?" Rylan turned his head until his hair pressed gently against Blaire's thigh, his dark eyes peering over at her.

[/div][/div] [div class=mood]MOOD[/div] [div class=location]LOCATION[/div] [div class=outfit]OUTFIT[/div] [div class=interactions]INTERACTIONS[/div] [div class=tags]TAGS[/div] [div class=moodinfo]so uh...you wanna cuddle?[/div] [div class=locationinfo]the shag couch[/div] [div class=outfitinfo]butt naked[/div] [div class=interactioninfo]blaire[/div] [div class=taginfo] sereiin sereiin [/div] [/div]

[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"pizza sounds good right about now."
[div class=tag]outfit
half naked.
[div class=tag]location
rylan's apartment.
blaire amherst
Blaire definitely hadn't expected things to get so heated between them. Sure, she'd been down to have a solid make-out session with him, but she hadn't been anticipating they would go all the way. Not that she was complaining. It'd been fucking perfect. For several moments after it came to an end, though, she simply laid there on her back, her eyes closed as she soaked up the after glow. And then she heard Rylan grunt, causing her blue-green eyes to flutter open to see him hovering above her still.

The blonde flashed him a small smile before feeling him move off of her body altogether, sitting down on the carpet beside the couch now. She watched him, shifting a little on the couch as the cool air of the AC hit her bare body. What was he thinking? There seemed to be a pensive look on his face and she couldn't help wondering if he was beginning to regret what they'd just done. She seriously hoped not; after all, he'd been the one to instigate it. Unless she'd been a shitty lay, then, well, she could see why he would regret the decision.

Seconds later, however, the man was asking if she was hungry and wanted pizza. The mere mention of her favourite food was enough to have her perk right up, a smile spreading across her face. "Sure," she accepted easily, not one to turn down an offer of goddamn pizza. Besides, she was starving. A bit of hot pizza would definitely hit the spot, maybe even just as well as Rylan had. The thought caused Bee to smirk to herself a little.

The feeling of Rylan's hair against her bare thigh had the girl biting down on her bottom lip and reaching out to grab her work shirt, sliding it over her body. Though she wasn't particularly shy about having her bare body on display, there was just something about staying naked around a guy she had only just met that made her a tad uncomfortable. Especially if said guy was regretting what they'd just done, even if it didn't sound like it by his offer of ordering pizza for them. Once her shirt and panties were back on, though, Blaire relaxed back into the couch and eyed Rylan curiously. "By the way, if you judge me for ordering Hawaiian, I'm gonna take my pizza and leave," she teased lightly, amusement in her eyes as she gazed down at him.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Mood: oh dear lord.

ใƒŸโ›ง

Luckily for Quinn โ€“ and Hyun โ€“ Umma wasnโ€™t very good at modern-day English lingo. So when Quinn announced that Hyun was going pop her Korean barbeque cherry, Umma couldnโ€™t help but look at her son with a questioning expression. As if to ask what the hell did she just say? Hyun, on the other hand, could feel his face warm-up and his cheeks begin to turn red. What was it about this girl that got him flustered and wanting to bury his head in the dirt? โ€œAh, itโ€™s a saying,โ€ He quickly began to explain to his Umma in Korean. โ€œSheโ€™s never had Korean food before, and sheโ€™s excited to try it for the first timeโ€

Umma pressed her lips together, raising a curious brow as she looked from her son to the girl next to him, and then back to Hyun once again. With a roll of her eyes, she slowly nodded as if she was accepting Hyunโ€™s explanation. Well, thank God for that. Hyun gave a small sigh of relief, hoping his Umma โ€“ and Quinn โ€“ hadnโ€™t of noticed the flush upon his face. โ€œUmma, weโ€™re just going to have some food. Is it okay to put it on the family tab?โ€ He asked,d hoping she was going to say yes. After all, it would mean it would go into his paycheck which heโ€ฆ really didnโ€™t want. Thankfully, Umma nodded her head, continuing to count the money in her hands.

Hyun smiled widely before thanking his Umma and turning to Quinn. โ€œLetโ€™s uhโ€ฆ go grab a table thenโ€ฆโ€ He informed her before lifting his head and gazing around the restaurant. It seemed that the main area was full, but there was always the back yard area. In Hyunโ€™s personal opinion, he thought the backyard area was much nicer. It was outside in a patio covered area where it wasnโ€™t as crowded and not as stuffy. Hyun nodded in the direction of the backyard entrance, hoping that Quinn would understand to follow him through.

As they walked through the door, feeling the refreshing breeze hit his face, an employee โ€“ Ji-Hoon โ€“ looked at Hyun with a surprised expression on her face. โ€œOh! Dong-Hyun-ssi!โ€ she exclaimed, bowing towards her boss โ€œI thought you went home for the night?โ€

โ€œI left my keys behind and uhhโ€ฆ Now Iโ€™m bringing my friend for her first barbeque experience to thank her for driving me backโ€ He explained to his co-worker, but not without returning a bow to her also.

โ€œOhhโ€ฆ First time?โ€ She smiled widely, looking over at Quinn as she spoke in English to the girl. โ€œYouโ€™ll like. Very nice.โ€ Ji-Hoon chuckled before turning back to Hyun. โ€œShould I bring out the meat platter special and some rice?โ€

โ€œYes, please. Thank youโ€ He replied politely before Ji-Hoon offered both Hyun and Quinn a toothy grin and was on her way. Hyun then pointed to the closest available table, offering Quinn a soft smile as if to say come on, letโ€™s sit down. Automatically, his brain went into what he liked to call it โ€˜Ummaโ€™s guide to being a respectful young manโ€™. He slung his backpack on the back of the chair he was planning on sitting on before pulling out the other chair for Quinn โ€“ like a true gentleman.

[class=rylan] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 600px; height: 500px; background: url(https://imgur.com/3XDz3LU.jpg); overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; [/class][class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 274px; height: 312px; font-size: 12px; font-family: Avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #707070; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 274px; height: 312px; left: 295px; top: 50px; background-color: #fff; [/class] [div class=rylan] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] Hawaiian pizza?

What kind of demonic cult was this chick apart of? Who in their right mind ate fruit on pizza? The crazy type--that's who. Rylan blinked up at her, watching as she pulled the shirt back over her head to cover herself up. So she liked fruit pizza, he could get over that. Brown eyes slowly moved down to watch the blonde slip her panties back on. Yup, he could definitely get over the fruit topping.

"Sure sure, fruit pizza it is.", he teased lightly before laying stomach down on the carpet while reaching for his pants to grab his cell phone from the back pocket. He scrolled through his contacts, quickly pressing the pizza joint across from the apartment building who just happened to be on speed dial.

Rylan pressed the phone to his ear, holding it between his collar bone and his ear as he rolled to his back. "I need a small fru--hawaiian pizza.", he coughed while pulling his boxers onto his lower body, "and a small bacon pizza." Rylan rolled until he was back in his sitting position, hand tapping on the carpet as the waitress spoke on the other end of the phone. He muttered a quick 'thank you' before hanging up the phone altogether, tossing it onto the ground by his pants before standing up.

"Okay so I have water, orange soda, and um..." The brunette hurried into the kitchen, dark eyes scanning through the fridge for a moment before peeking his head out to get a better look at Blaire. "Milk which is strange for pizza but I mean you've already fucked it up by putting fruit on it so." Rylan couldn't help the wide grin from plastering across his face, eyes bright as he teased the blonde.

Fuck, speaking of blonde's, where the fuck was Quinn? "Wait....didn't that asian kid take off with Quinn? Do you know where he works? I'm pretty sure they should have been back by now." It was looking like the two were going to be taking their pizza on a road trip.

sereiin sereiin

[/div][/div] [/div]

[class=quinn] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 600px; height: 500px; background: url(https://imgur.com/2M8hHpl.jpg); overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; [/class][class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 275px; height: 285px; font-size: 12px; font-family: Avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #707070; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 275px; height: 285px; left: 289px; top: 25px; background-color: #fff; [/class] [div class=quinn] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] Umma didn't look enthused. It may have possibly been the fact that Quinn was a train wreck of a girl that she didn't want around her normal and sweet son. Or maybe she couldn't really speak English. The possibilities were endless, really.

The blonde watched a grin move across Hyun's face before he turned to gaze at the restaurant. She nodded her head as he spoke before she moved to follow closely behind him, making sure not to hit into any of the busy waitresses and waiters. "Everything smells so good.", she groaned slightly while her eyes kept moving to each table covered in amazing looking food.

"Do you cook it all y--ooof." Quinn's face pressed-slammed immediately into the back of Hyun as he had come to a stop once they had made it outside. Apparently she was too focused on the food she hadn't even realized that he stopped walking.

The blonde rubbed her nose softly before taking a step back, dark eyes refocusing on Hyun and another woman who was now in front of her. "First time!", she chirped back in response with a wide smile, her head tilting slightly to get a better look at the woman. Quinn gave a small wave to the woman who was now retreating back inside the building, her eyes moving to Hyun as he pointed towards a table.

The blonde took a step towards the table before stopping to watch Hyun sling his backpack around one of the chairs while moving to hold out the other. Her right eyebrow rose slightly at the gesture, unsure of what to do considering the fact that no one had ever held a chair out for her.

She eyed the boy for a moment before moving to the chair he had slung his backpack on, pulling it out for him as well. Was that common curtesy? Who the fuck knew. Quinn slid into the chair that he had pulled out for her, palms now flat against the table. "Your mot--Umma seems nice." Quinn corrected herself so she used the right term for what Hyun called his mother. "Does your father and brother work here too?"

weldherwings weldherwings

[/div][/div] [/div]

Mood: oh yeah i love talking about my dead gay brother.

ใƒŸโ›ง

Quinn wasโ€ฆ interesting.

Letโ€™s leave it at that.

Hyun couldnโ€™t help but cock an eyebrow in confusion as she took hold of his chair andโ€ฆ pulled it out for him like he had done for her? Well, that was certainly new. Slightly startled by Quinnโ€™s actions, Hyun blinked heavily for a moment before slowly taking his seat. This girl just kept on coming up with different surprises, didnโ€™t she? First he thought she was a murderer, out for his Asian blood. And then he discovers that he was the next-door neighbourโ€™s sister (a neighbour which his parents had always told him to never hang around unless he wanted to contract some sort of STD from sitting on his couch). Then he discovered that she rode a motorbike. And finally, this? Well, he both intrigued and confused at the same time.

As Quinn mentioned about his Umma being nice, Hyun gave a soft chuckle. Sure, his Umma probably seemed nice because she was speaking in a completely different language. Had they spoken the same language, it would be a completely different story. He took hold of the jug of water and two cups on the table, preparing to pour them out just as Quinn asked about his father and brother. Well, Hyun almost spilt the damn jug of water. He had forgotten that he had mentioned before about a brother when they were out the front. Well, at least it showed that Quinn had a good memory?

โ€œMy Appa โ€“ uh, father โ€“ heโ€ฆ Yeah, he works here too. Youโ€™ll probably see him bring over the charcoal for the grill soonโ€ฆ Umma and Appa generally do opposite shifts. I usually do the morning shipments and orders soโ€ฆ if we have any food that comes in, I store it away and make sure that weโ€™ve received everything we need. When we donโ€™t have any shipments, Iโ€™ll just work the restaurantโ€™s opening hours.โ€ He explained, finally pouring out the first glass of water. He paused for a moment, taking hold of the glass and offering it over to Quinn with two hands (like the respectful little Korean boy his Umma had raised him to be. Once Quinn took hold of the glass, he then began to pour out the next one for himself. โ€œAnd my brotherโ€ฆ wellโ€ฆโ€

What could be said about Dong-Woo?

His older brother โ€“ or his Hyung as the Koreans would say โ€“ had his demons. He had been struggling with his sexuality for a very long time, but he knew that his parents would never approve of it. Ju-Won and Hee-Ra were very verbal about their dreams and goals for their children. They always wanted them to marry a nice Korean girl and have a beautiful Korean family. So, when Dong-Woo told Hyun that he was gay, Hyun knew how hard it mustโ€™ve been for his brother. Their parents were very judgemental and to have to hide something about yourself for so long mustโ€™ve felt horrible. Dong-Woo even had a boyfriend he had been dating for three years. But when he refused to introduce him to the family, his boyfriend broke up with him and it sent Dong-Woo down a shame spiral. His depression got worse and wellโ€ฆ he took his own life successfully. To this day, Ju-Won and Hee-Ra still had no idea about their sonโ€™s sexuality. And it was something Hyun wasnโ€™t prepared to tell his parents.

โ€œMy hyung โ€“ uh, older brother โ€“ heโ€™s uhโ€ฆโ€ he paused once again, trying to find the right words to try and describe the situation butโ€ฆ not describe it either, if that made sense. โ€œDong-Woo isโ€ฆ heโ€™s not with us anymoreโ€ฆโ€ He trailed off at the end, biting his lower lip lightly. Well, I suppose that was one way of explaining it, right? Placing the jug back onto the table, he took hold of his glass and brought his glance to meet Quinnโ€™s eyes. โ€œThis was his restaurant that he left to me in his will butโ€ฆ Iโ€™m not allowed to acquire it until Iโ€™m twenty-one so my parents own it until thenโ€ he continued to explain, hoping that they could find a way to get off the dark topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back