Official RpN PSN Community

On PSN I’m ExaltedSaintIV , The most popular multiplayer games I play are EDF5, Overwatch, R6 siege, and some fortnite because I’m a disgusting casual :coolshades:

I have dead by daylight but I only played it a few times because i dont understand what to do.

I play alot of smite and overwatch.

My username is Kami162005
I’m a plat scrub who just actually bought the game like three weeks ago if you want to play sometime! None of my friends play overwatch and it’s a good game to play with friends and not people who break their controlers over their forehead

Warframe is my big time game but I play a few fighting games, Overwatch and I'll be getting Anthem when it comes out.

LocoCrazy_

Anyone on here play Minecraft PS4 Edition? I've got a proposal to put to anyone who does; PM me if you wanna hear more.

Not posting my PSN right now, but if I get enough games that do online multiplayer, I might add it later.

PS4 here play MHW and ESO as well as NW and Minecraft oh and lego world but I solo the last two never played with anyone and have Destiny2 but haven't played in a while :) User name is Perrymomma4

Hi I also play on PS4, the online games I play are Fortnite and Occasionally Apex-Legends although I’m getting more soon

Hey, all! If you guys want a PS4 friend, I usually play Brawlhalla, Paladins, and Warframe. I don't have Plus, so, I gotta work with what i can.

Hi... I dont know if people are still active on this or are still looking for more PSN friends.... if you are let me know <3

My Personal Info-

My Username: Scout-MAK

Games:
Rocket League, Witcher Wild Hunt, Borderlands ( all ), Diablo 3, skullgirls, Overwatch, Dark souls III, Nioh, Bloodborne, helldivers, N++, Alienation,

Last edited:
Hi... I dont know if people are still active on this or are still looking for more PSN friends.... if you are let me know <3
I am! Though I don't know what games we could play together. My account info is in this chat.

My PSN: FooFarny

I mostly play far cry 5 and enjoy co op. I also have GTA as far as online co op goes (think I got minecraft but I forget ). I’m always looking for friends so your welcome to add me

My PSN is Xiongem24 feel free to add me,

I have warzone, minecraft, siege , cod ww2, fortnite, apex, destiny 2, paladins. Or you can still add me if you just want friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back