Official RpN PSN Community

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

So for the past few years we've tried to do gaming groups on PC and those haven't gone so well since not every one has gaming capable machines. The most successes we've had in uniting people were for console based stuff and Mobile since those are way more accessible. In light of these results I have been convinced by requests from users and staff alike to create an RpN Community on the Playstation Network. So if you have some sort of PSN playstation device (i believe ps3 works? Please don't hold me to that, I only have a ps4) come have fun with myself and others while you wait for your next post in your favorite roleplay :)!

Community Name: RpNation

-My Personal Info-

My Username: AppleSapling

Games: FF15, Watch Dogs 2, Until Dawn, Destiny, The Last Guardian, The Last of Us Remastered

Last edited by a moderator:
-My Personal Info-

My Username: WhiteNeko-chan (Send me a message on PSN to make sure as there's a couple)

Games: Assassin's Creed Black Flag, Assassin's Creed Unity, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of The First Sin, Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, Minecraft

(Maybe No Mans Sky and Overwatch, depending on Christmas gifts)

Last edited by a moderator:
FrigidIcePrince

Sent you the invite :D!

-My Personal Info-

My Username: WhiteNeko-chan (Send me a message on PSN to make sure as there's a couple)

Games: Assassin's Creed Black Flag, Assassin's Creed Unity, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of The First Sin, Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, Minecraft

Just join the group its much easier :D!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back