Official RpN PSN Community

Username: InfuriatedInfant (PFP is of Anubis from Smite)

Games: Overwatch, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Transformers Devastation (though it's not a multiplayer game so I have no idea why I'm even mentioning it), Don't Starve (but not Don't Starve: Together because fucking of course not), Smite, and I might be able to get Gundam Versus for either Christmas or my birthday.

Oh, and I have Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition (which also isn't a multiplayer or co-op game fml).

PSN: CatLadyJas

Multiplayer Games: GTA V, Fortnite, Brawlhalla, Gang Beasts, Smite

I haven’t had my PS4 for very long, but these are all the multiplayer games I play. I’m on Fortnite and GTA the most though. c:

Username: NotoriousCAO

I have a few games where I can play multiplayer, but I don't have PlayStation Plus on the PS4 so I can't play online on the PS4.

Username: NotoriousCAO

I have a few games where I can play multiplayer, but I don't have PlayStation Plus on the PS4 so I can't play online on the PS4.

You can play Fortnite without PS Plus.

And the game is free. The Battle Royale portion anyway, but that’s all anyone plays so you’ll be good. It’s really fun!

You can play Fortnite without PS Plus.

And the game is free. The Battle Royale portion anyway, but that’s all anyone plays so you’ll be good. It’s really fun!
Guess I'll be playing that a lot soon.
Well, if I fix my PlayStation.

My Username: riodragon

Games: Bloodborne, Dark Souls III, Final Fantasy XV, Let It Die, Risk of Rain, J-Stars Victory VS+, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven, Killzone: Shadowfall, The Last of Us Remastered, Destiny (blech), Killing Floor 2, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Neverwinter, Star Trek Online, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, Worms Battlegrounds

I have a psn, my user on it is Delzmore. I mainly play WWE2k18 but hopefully soon I can play FarCry 5

If anyone has Dead by Daylight message me. My username is Anngrycat7213

I have dead by daylight but I only played it a few times because i dont understand what to do.

I play alot of smite and overwatch.

My username is Kami162005

Hey, PS4 is pretty cool. Good thing I have one. My PSN is Omicrota.

I play Monster Hunter: World, Friday the 13th, For Honor(great game rn btw check it out), Overwatch, Dead By Daylight, Killing Floor 2, ESO, Dyling Light, and probably a few more that I'll add when I remember what games I have in the morning pff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back