• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Off Path 2.0

AlwaysYours said:
@Semblance Her ex could be related to him. First cousin, maybe.
oh damn that would really complicate things haha like she probably wouldn't be able to get close to him without remembering all the bad stuff- but hey maybe he manages to get through all that and prove to her that he's actually a good person :)

I'm so sorry guys xD I'll get on my CS as soon as possible. My bloody job decided to accept a job with a two week deadline and half my team decided to take their vacation suddenly so I almost literally burned out in this heat xD

@Fivn: CS in code, just great. As if I haven't seen enough code the last weeks xD

@undercovernoob

Come On everybody, you know somebody who would be amazing in this RP

AlwaysYours said:
@undercovernoob
Come On everybody, you know somebody who would be amazing in this RP
Does that mean you think I'd be amazing in this rp? You flatter me so much, guess I'll just have to join~

xD But seriously, am I allowed to snag one of those last male spots, @Fivn?

My charrie should be done by tomorrow night! I'm out of town right now but I will be back tomorrow and should finish up after I get off work :DD

I'm debating the same thing xD Trying to decide how quickly I want things to move for Colton.

If anyone has any idea whatsoever of what they want their charries relationship to be with Colton, just tag me here! I think it would be interesting for him to have a current girlfriend and see how she deals with him coming out as bisexual (because, let's be honest, you knew it was gonna happen) and possibly having feelings for one of the guys on the trip?

I'm gonna look through y'all characters so I can see what relationships my character, Avery, can have with yours.

Guys, since I don't have that great attention spans atm and still a busy schedule. Could anybody reply to this message if they wish to have any form of relationship with Dave? Thanks (^.^)

KaoriMei said:
I'm gonna look through y'all characters so I can see what relationships my character, Avery, can have with yours.
i feel like our characters would get along rly well b/c they both love going on adventures so i think they would have a lot of fun together :)

ShatteredSoul said:
I'm debating the same thing xD Trying to decide how quickly I want things to move for Colton.
If anyone has any idea whatsoever of what they want their charries relationship to be with Colton, just tag me here! I think it would be interesting for him to have a current girlfriend and see how she deals with him coming out as bisexual (because, let's be honest, you knew it was gonna happen) and possibly having feelings for one of the guys on the trip?
belligerent romantic tension?

Same, it will be interesting so see who goes out first xD

Okay so in order to get mine finished quickly I'm going to start writing up relationships between Colton and the others. If you don't like what I thought up, feel free to just tag me here and we can work something else out!

Ugh, I feel like it's gonna be my character... Whose coming to you all very, very soon. Sorry about the delay. Just had to write four essays in one day because procrastination

Anyways, I might just post a WIP and finish up whatever tidbits I've got left in the morning since I'm almost done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back