• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Off Path 2.0

@AlwaysYours, my apologies could you cancel my reservation? I don't think I'll be able to be active enough for this rp and my other rp's currently.

would anyone like to have some sort of relationship with Avalon? :)

Okay...let's begin. I like Selene...but I think Elliott is going to stay away from her a good bit. Mainly because she could be his sister's ex best friend, he can feel her pain, etc. @Fivn

Elliott admires Clarissa's boldness. He's got your back.

@littlemischief

Mark could be his best friend?

@worstnameever

And...he and Avalon could have some graphic history. Maybe they know a certain person who tried to pull a horrible move?

@Semblance

AlwaysYours said:
Okay...let's begin. I like Selene...but I think Elliott is going to stay away from her a good bit. Mainly because she could be his sister's ex best friend, he can feel her pain, etc. @Fivn

@littlemischief

@worstnameever

And...he and Avalon could have some graphic history. Maybe they know a certain person who tried to pull a horrible move?

@Semblance
yea they both have a lot in common- like resorted to drugs after death of a sibling so they could def have bonded over that, what were you thinking with the graphic history?

AlwaysYours said:

@littlemischief

@worstnameever

@Semblance
Sounds good to me

@littlemischief i think our characters would be good friends bc mine is spontaneous and likes to have fun while yours is bold and passionate

they both kind of have a "don't give a fuck" mentality :)

AlwaysYours said:

@littlemischief

@worstnameever

@Semblance
Sounds awesome! I think she and Elliott will get along nicely :)

I apologise for being so slow with my CS.

I haven't had internet back at home but I'm in a different country - so I got mah laptop and all the internet I need.
;)

Now...

I'm gonna go create my character.

Just realised there's three males and five females..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back