• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Men an Mer || OOC

"Second most powerful-"

Yeah no.

I like the whole vibe but like I said before to another user, Atmora would not keep a person on her ship who challenged her authority.
I mean, the quartermaster is exactly that. It's an elected position by the crew in order to represent them, and negotiate shares, as well as acting as the "law" of the ship. Besides that, the quartermaster also keeps the books in check and passes out food and water to the crew. Besides, if Atmora were to try and refuse her crew a quartermaster, she'd most definitely have a mutiny on her hands.

Anyway, the version I'm portraying has a far weaker role than normal. Usually, the quartermaster is supposed to be the captains equal, but I guessed that Atmora would highly dislike that, so to say.

And any mutinous thoughts Alaster has are kept in his head, and the old man would work fervently under Atmora. That is, until they become stranded anyhow.

But I changed the sheet a bit, to better reflect what I said here.

I mean, the quartermaster is exactly that. It's an elected position by the crew in order to represent them, and negotiate shares, as well as acting as the "law" of the ship. Besides that, the quartermaster also keeps the books in check and passes out food and water to the crew. Besides, if Atmora were to try and refuse her crew a quartermaster, she'd most definitely have a mutiny on her hands.

Anyway, the version I'm portraying has a far weaker role than normal. Usually, the quartermaster is supposed to be the captains equal, but I guessed that Atmora would highly dislike that, so to say.

And any mutinous thoughts Alaster has are kept in his head, and the old man would work fervently under Atmora. That is, until they become stranded anyhow.

The lack of positions on the list was simply those who survived the wreck. I never said she would've denied her crew a quartermaster but she would do more than simply state she's in charge.

I'll look it over once I have time.

I don't really see any changes on his sheet.

Hu? what! when!? where! who? How!?

*Buffuzled Pika Suddenly Appears* Oh, haiiiiiiiiiiiii

I just read it over now and there's no changes...?
I changed it a very short time before I posted this

I meant to say that her physical appearance is 21 years old, and that she really could be around 200 years old, but I wasn’t quite sure it that was ok(:

I meant to say that her physical appearance is 21 years old, and that she really could be around 200 years old, but I wasn’t quite sure it that was ok(:
They technically are immortal cause they can't reproduce naturally, but only through aging as it either stopped once they were turned or aged until maturity (21) afterwards and then it stopped so... sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back