• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Men an Mer || OOC

1091820-bigthumbnail.jpg

is this not realistic enough?
StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18
Meh, I've given up. That works.

If y'all wanna know, I want realistic or realistically drawn images because while I like anime, I don't want my roleplay to be thought of as an anime. Does that make sense?

If y'all wanna know, I want realistic or realistically drawn images because while I like anime, I don't want my roleplay to be thought of as an anime. Does that make sense?
I understand I just don't feel comfortable nor can I imagine the actions nearly as clearly when using the more realistic images. "^w^

I understand, is mine realistic enough? I can change it if it's not

I understand, is mine realistic enough? I can change it if it's not
You're fine dear!

Cosmos Cosmos Okay...
  • Thoughts section isn't filled out enough.
  • Her personality is a bit too bipolar for my taste and Atmora would never let someone on her ship who would challenge her authority by her mere presence. Both those need fixing.
  • I got confused why you switched to second person in her history. Also, mind elaborating on her thoughts when turning into a siren?

Let me know when the changes have been made.

alright, so how do i fix the picture and the header, and is the bio okay?
Alright so it's pretty good. If you could shorten her tail length to 6' 2" (as a foot is about the maximum I wanna go, this is for everyone) and maybe elaborate on her realizing her suicide attempt had failed, you'll be good!

ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar I'd double check the rules if I were you.

I apologize for not reading the Rules properly. At the time of writing my character, I put that there because I thought that I would be heading to sleep before finishing the character. Evidentially, I actually did finish her to the best of my abilities (I'm not that good at BBC code.) Before that, other then the "WIP" part, did you see any issues with my character? Beyond my obvious in-ability to edit BBC code.

I apologize for not reading the Rules properly. At the time of writing my character, I put that there because I thought that I would be heading to sleep before finishing the character. Evidentially, I actually did finish her to the best of my abilities (I'm not that good at BBC code.) Before that, other then the "WIP" part, did you see any issues with my character? Beyond my obvious in-ability to edit BBC code.
Just lower her length to 6' 2" and she's good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back