• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Madness and Vainglory - OOC

In Valler, no one's really going to be hunting animals or anything for sport, so the gun laws are put into place accordingly. Restrictions on handguns are a bit more loose and are available so long as you have a permit (doesn't mean you can just wave them around ofc), but anything like a shotgun, submachine gun, grenades, etc, is prohibited. It doesn't mean that you can't get them at all, since it is possible to smuggle them in, but I'm pretty sure anything larger than a typical handgun is pretty darn obvious, and most people are going to view someone having one in their possession as a sign that they're up to no good.
Cool. It's a refreshing challenge. Us young adults and teenagers can use other means of fighting. (Just based on bio, it doesn't seem like a lot have a reason to go through a lot of trouble for weapons like that.

Also...just saying from experience (baking is dangerous >v>). Cinnamon is a very dangerous substance to throw in someone's face. Especially their eyes. :^)

please do not apply what you learn in this OOC into real life. I'd like to keep my records clean...
I don't bake, I only eat the cake so....

Burbur, plz. B(

Make sure to add salt tho. Maybe throw pepper spray into the mix, too.
Noted. If it happens IC, you're also part of this.

Though Se-Young is also another uni student. And I know onw thing that they're weak towards, is free food.
FREE FOOD!! FREE CURRY

Cool. It's a refreshing challenge. Us young adults and teenagers can use other means of fighting. (Just based on bio, it doesn't seem like a lot have a reason to go through a lot of trouble for weapons like that.

I don't bake, I only eat the cake so....

Noted. If it happens IC, you're also part of this.

Though Se-Young is also another uni student. And I know onw thing that they're weak towards, is free food.
FREE FOOD!! FREE CURRY
Gotta love how when it's curry day, even Chess (who normally acts like he could care less) is like "HOLY SHIT, IT'S CURRY"

Gotta love how when it's curry day, even Chess (who normally acts like he could care less) is like "HOLY SHIT, IT'S CURRY"
The best part: Curry day is spontaneous. It depends on when they buy the right stuff at the grocery.

Being that there are already mentions of zeros in the backstories of around three characters, I don't think I'll be allowing any more zeros in this RP. It just doesn't really make sense otherwise.

Edit: Also, even Valler wouldn't just ignore someone toting around a huge gun. >.>;;
1492402359843.png

jk. Alright, man. I can deal.

Also...just saying from experience (baking is dangerous >v>). Cinnamon is a very dangerous substance to throw in someone's face. Especially their eyes. :^)

please do not apply what you learn in this OOC into real life. I'd like to keep my records clean...
Ha. Cinnamon powder breath. Thats almost as funny as having vanilla frosting pow-

0 - 0 W A I T

; A ; MY PEOPLE! YOU MOOONSTEEERS!
These cinnamon rolls suuuure are delicious ~
hqdefault.jpg

I-I leave you guys for a few hours and-…. This happens. 0-0

Also Cosmos Cosmos could you please remove your cat post in the character section and move it to a spoiler tab in your first character sheet post? I feel like it's just cluttering the space as it is right now... ^ ^;;;
Sure!!~ XD It was mostly a joke in the first place and I was planning to do that anyway. :3

Just added a relationship between our characters (Not very detailed on any, more just stating her thoughts on them). Please tell me if you want anything changed/edited!! (Aukanai, is this what you were thinking of when you PM-ed me? Please reply in there and we can discuss it more.)
simj26 simj26 fluticasone fluticasone Nano Nano (Okay- well…. More reserved a spot for you? XD) Pyosimros Pyosimros Aukanai Aukanai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back