• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π”’𝔣 β„Œπ”’π”žπ”―π”± π”žπ”«π”‘ π”Šπ”―π”’π”’π”‘- ooc

Main
Here

Radio Silence

King of Idiocy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

OOC

Of Heart and Greed

scroll

for questions, concerns, OOC planning, and other inquiries.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Ooh I got my eyes on Vuur πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ye ye ^^
Personally I'm thinking bout Lutch

But I'm pretty flexible with anyone rn :3

Might be a dumb question buttttt What should we put on the β€œClan Overview” part of the cs sheet?

Idk how I didn’t catch autocorrect doing that, but yeah!
Okay, so I did mention in the rules you'd need Worldbuilding skills as you have complete freedom to sculpt your character's homeland in any way you please as long as it fits with the element of it. The description of the islands in the roles section is flexible and you’re free to change anything about it, the the island overview part is an optional section to add any details about said island , eg. culture, religion, etc, etc.

Okay, so I did mention in the rules you'd need Worldbuilding skills as you have complete freedom to sculpt your character's homeland in any way you please as long as it fits with the element of it. The description of the islands in the roles section is flexible and you’re free to change anything about it, the the island overview part is an optional section to add any details about said island , eg. culture, religion, etc, etc.
Exciting!!!

I’m done with all my cs sheet except the backstory. How are we all doing c: ?

I sadly don't think I'll have enough time to commit to this rp, but I wish you guys luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back