• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Of Gods and Man (Percy Jackson)

Sorry for not being here, The rp will be casual, I won't be too much of a stickler, you don't have to write books, but try to at least do a paragraph for each character you use. Proper grammar, and stuff like that. Though This is a warning I absolutely will NOT accept one liners if it's a placer holder for a full post please notify us let me know it's a work I. Progress. Otherwise O will ask you to edit or will simply delete it and ask that you try again. It's a bit douchy I understand but I hate putting in effort in a post and having someone reply with a one-liner simply because there is a great chance that they will have nothing someone can respond to and really doesn't help you improve as a roleplayer. Aaaaanyways the creation of the thread was delayed for an event BUT I shall get back to it and link it when finished. Shouldn't take to long I went ahead and wrote the overview already so then I just have to paste the Cs I had last time. Unless I get inspired to make I provements and whatnot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back