• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Of Binding

RubyRose said:
Keep me posted on this, please :)
Character sheet submissions are currently open, so come join us at the thread! They've been livening it up in the OOC thread for a while now. I think the link is on the 3rd page?

BlueInPassing said:
Character sheet submissions are currently open, so come join us at the thread! They've been livening it up in the OOC thread for a while now. I think the link is on the 3rd page?
Thank you Blue :)

I couldn't quite follow everything that's been going on, but the RP looks really interesting. It seems like you mostly called in a bunch of your friends and there's been a lot of people planning to join. I wanted to make sure there were open slots, and that I wouldn't feel left out of the loop, before starting anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back