• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [OCxOC][MxM][Spiderman][Literate] Two heros, one city

SpotBandit

Should be studying.
hi ! I've watched Spiderverse recently and now I'm in the mood for a Spiderman roleplay. Plot is basic and only meant for shipping, but if you get bored you can always make plot pitches! (eg, you want something dramatic to happen, wether it be a character experience great loss or some villain magically pops up outta nowhere and has a fit )

My current plot is: two Spidermen roam the same city without realising that one or the other is there, therefore they think they're the only heros in the city. Both of our characters end up in a nearby area located near some alley (nothing more romantic than that) and sense someone in danger, and both go to help whoever was being mugged. Both spiders save the same man, but immediately notice each other. Naturally they decide to spend time together, and both sloooowly begin to grow attached to one another.

Summed up even more simply: Two heros in the same city > accidentally meet each other whilst saving the same person > hang out for a while > one spider (yours bc im bad at doing that kinda thing) grows attached to the other > tries to hook up with other spider

Basically make sure you're good at being a dom because I lack the skills to do that kind of stuff. aha

Rules:
- Please be a dom character im bad at that kinda thing ;7;
- OCs only
- No powerplaying
- Please be literate, no one liners

The OC I'll be using:

grjghrgh ok.png

Name: Sebastian Smith
Alter ego: Frostbite
Powers: Wall climbing, Web slinging, Freezing capabilities, can withstand cold temperatures, night vision
Weaknesses: Very sensitive to sunlight and the heat, poor running abilities, too quiet, little confidence, very awkward
Personality: Reserved, quiet, shy, very friendly (to people he knows), impressionable, kind, quite naive, nervous

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back