• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OCs rp

yuubie

life is an uno game and i just got +10
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Ajax, They/He/It! I'm looking for anyone who's interested in doing OC specific things! I have a good chunk of OCs myself and I'm open to plots + have some of my own!

For a quick requirement rundown -
- Please be 18+
- Semi-descriptive, you don't have to length match!
- Please respect my boundaries and triggers, and I will extend the same courtesy to you
- Please be patience, I'm a college student so my replies will be iffy
- Discord friendly!
- Not quite a requirement but I'm most comfortable with m/m, nb/m, nb/nb, nb/f, f/f, as doing m/f is honestly out of my scope and not something I personally enjoy rping!

Otherwise, anything else can be discussed in a one on one! Feel free to throw plots at me if you wish! I'll share plots I have with you once I gauge what genre you're looking for given I'm up for anything, but really enjoy supernatural / sci-fi / fantasy worlds with complex plotlines! I'm also cool with fandom based rps too, with focuses on ocs

Also note, I'm just as down for familial/platonic pairing just as I am romantic! I love having a bit of both

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Ajax, They/He/It! I'm looking for anyone who's interested in doing OC specific things! I have a good chunk of OCs myself and I'm open to plots + have some of my own!

- Please be 18+
- Please respect my boundaries and triggers, and I will extend the same courtesy to you
- Discord friendly!

Otherwise, anything else can be discussed in a one on one! Feel free to throw plots at me if you wish! I'll share plots I have with you once I gauge what genre you're looking for given I'm up for anything, but really enjoy supernatural / sci-fi / fantasy worlds with complex plotlines! I'm also cool with fandom based rps too, with focuses on ocs

Also note, I'm just as down for familial/platonic pairing just as I am romantic! I love having a bit of both
BaDump!

- Please be 18+
- Discord friendly!
- Not quite a requirement but I'm most comfortable with m/m, nb/m, nb/nb, nb/f, f/f, as doing m/f is honestly out of my scope and not something I personally enjoy rping!

Is this still open? I'd love to try :D

Last edited:

- Please be 18+
- Discord friendly!

badump!

Why don't you share some plot ideas on this thread so people can see if there's anything they may be interested in?

- Please be 18+
- Discord friendly!

Otherwise, anything else can be discussed in a one on one! Feel free to throw plots at me if you wish! I'll share plots I have with you once I gauge what genre you're looking for given I'm up for anything, but really enjoy supernatural / sci-fi / fantasy worlds with complex plotlines! I'm also cool with fandom

- Please be 18+
- Discord friendly!

badump!

Do you prefer people posting interest here or via PM? I gotta go to work soon but I wouldn't mind a discussion after my shift is completed. My shift ends at 10 pm Central Standard Time. You seem cool!

Do you prefer people posting interest here or via PM? I gotta go to work soon but I wouldn't mind a discussion after my shift is completed. My shift ends at 10 pm Central Standard Time. You seem cool!
i prefer PM for privacy and its a lot easier to discuss one on one!! also gotcha, take care then!! and thank you! very excited to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back