• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern OCs only Superhero/Anti-hero/Villain RP (closed)

Drake Derringer

Happily Insane
sketch-1549770801922.png
Welcome to Lockbridge City, Michigan, so named for it's grand tourist attraction, the Bayrow Bridge, which holds the world record number of padlocks hanging off the rails. Here Supers have been around for a good while. Most keep to themselves while others have become a sort of social media attraction.

Until recently. Three villains have made themselves known, starting about a few moths ago, wrecking havoc and trying to spread some obscure message. So the government has authorized the formation of a Super Hero Initiative to take care of this threat. But who is the real enemy? Why are these villains around and what are they trying to say?

No one is inherently evil. Most of the time, there is a method to the madness. A reason. Those who start out good, may later be deemed evil. Your friend may become foe, or the other way around. Let's hope the end is favorable.​

Last edited:
I tagged you three because you're all available roughly when I am and I'm actively rping with two of you in private messaging.

Cool man. One sec. I'm really trying to get this thing going. I got interested people, but they're slow with actually getting ready and available. I'll tag you in the thread though.

Hey there! I’d also be interested! I have a few characters that would work great and ideas for some new ones! ^~^ Do you still have room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back