• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ocean Tide

SavannahSmiles

му fαтє ιѕ υρ тσ мє, иσт тнє нєανєиѕ
There are legends told of merfolk that dwell within the oceans depths. Half-human, half-fish, these mythological beings are highly sought after by many, either by those thinking they could be granted eternal youth by consuming a merfolk's flesh, or those that wish to harvest the scales of these merfolk and sell them to the highest bidder.

My character is one of these beings thought to be a myth, a merfolk just living their life in the ocean, trying to survive day to day in waters home to the fiercest of creatures. My character, ever the curious one, had been separated from their family by a sudden current that caught them while they were off exploring; now they are swimming in unfamiliar waters.

(Hiya! If you haven't noticed, I'm craving some merfolk roleplays. As I have stated, I wish to play a merfolk character, but I'm not that picky about what type of character you play as! You could play someone on the surface that has captured my character for personal reasons, or even a creature in the ocean that is perhaps not too happy my character has wandered into their territory. The possibilities are many, and I'm sure we can plot something out ^^)

dcaft9r-d6688f85-d9b9-4d90-a096-5384e7af5958.png

~ I am a 24 year old female. As such, I would request all my partners be 18+, no exceptions.

~ I'm pretty lenient when it comes to post length, so as long as you refrain from giving me a one-liner and you use proper grammar, we'll get along swimmingly.

~ I can play MxF (with a preference for the female role), FxF and MxM.

~ I am taking online classes, so I'm generally online often. If you don't hear from me for a week, don't be afraid to give me a poke, because there is a high chance I got distracted by something and forgot to reply.

Eya, never done a Roleplay with a merfolk focus, I'd be up for trying it! My English is a little rusty, just a warning, but my grammar shouldn't be too off! Give me a heads up or dm me or something if interested.

We could do an adventure story where my character accidentally catches you because he owns a fishing boat and tries to return you back to your family

Users who are viewing this thread

Back