OCC

I was thinking that the first time that James sees any of the cluster that it would be in midst of a bad trip. Whatcha think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am enjoying that so far 50% of the cluster are alcoholics or drug abusers.... Or both.

I was thinking that the first time that James sees any of the cluster that it would be in midst of a bad trip. Whatcha think?

Can't wait to see this happen!

Frank isn't an alcoholic! That... Would imply he doesn't know when to stop! ... Okay, nevermind. Point taken. At least there's a common interest among the characters, right?

Anywho, I imagine that could be used for sharing at a later point. Like, one character at a bar getting hammered and BAM. They're at snowy let another bar sharing with someone else getting hammered. Or something like that.

So question, how are we having the first connection?

Like what happens, any ideas?

BTW i'm thinking of setting up the bar idea, it hind it's be really cool, ill have her get like a phone call from a friend convinsing her to go to a bar.

Would that fine?

Yes! I like the bar idea that's pretty good. As long as everyone feels like they could fit their characters into that kinda setting for that point in time. 

Yes! I like the bar idea that's pretty good. As long as everyone feels like they could fit their characters into that kinda setting for that point in time. 

Lieke lives at the bar/club scene, no issues here.

First meeting in a bar? Can I have James take some bad drugs and since the others are in bars, he 'imagines' himself in the bar and sits down next to one of the cluster? Him just going to a bar is fine too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya! :) If you guys could get your set up posts for the meeting of our cluster up by tomorrow that'd be aca-awesome. I'm wanting to get some interaction in before I get too busy to post frequently. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread