OCC

So.....

Anyone want to be the first to post their character?

Ahhhhh, I'm terribly sorry. I've been caught up in One Act practices, piles of homework, and basketball. I'll try to get my character up as soon as a possibly can! In the mean time, please feel free to post your own. That goes for everyone.

I'll be posting my character in a few moments. It's been an off and on effort while working. Seems some of my better ideas came to me while working.

Sorry, I've been busy with some stuff. I've been working a bit on my character on the side, just working through what I want exactly from him :P  

Alright! Since we'really only waiting on @Eagleye415 now I wanna ask ya'll what you think the birth date should be. How do you all feelse about some time in August? I was thinking the 14th.

Went ahead and put up Maddy's starter. You guys can post your characters starters up as well, if you wish. You're by no means obligated too, I was just bored. :P Didn't want to lose my sudden burst of inspiration.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Iskolde I do have some concerns and questions regarding the roleplay. 

How do you want to introduce the group as a cluster? I imagine this might be a bit difficult, but perhaps not given the right description.

Secondly, will you have a turn order or will this roleplay be open and have people post at their leisure?

@Iskolde I do have some concerns and questions regarding the roleplay. 

How do you want to introduce the group as a cluster? I imagine this might be a bit difficult, but perhaps not given the right description.

Secondly, will you have a turn order or will this roleplay be open and have people post at their leisure?

There'll be no post order, as I've developed a dislike for them.

Concerning the introducing of the group as a Cluster I was thinking about having someone have some sort of bad occurrence happen to them that causes their link to each other to be triggered. It's really up to everyone, we'll find something we all agree on.

Users who are viewing this thread