OCC

posted status of cards in the Information section.

If you see a god you like currently owned by an NPC, just pm me and I'll edit it and remove the card from that NPC.

Fenrir and Jesus are still off limits.

you guys probaby know why Fenrir is missing.

so we can get new powers as the rp goes on?

yes.  However I was thinking that the powers should stem from your character's first powers.

Lets say I'm talking about the Anubis card... the second power is called mummify and creates bandages around opponents.  Maybe later on it can level up and now the bandages can be used to Spider-man up buildings or even form weapons like swords.  It shouldn't stray far from what the card does.

I think I can work with that set of rules. If not I may have to tweek something. Curious though. Will characters to be able to transform? @IamNotLoki I hadn't thought about it until just now and since I heard about the Mangler. I'm just asking because I thought of a fun thing I could do way later on.

I think I can work with that set of rules. If not I may have to tweek something. Curious though. Will characters to be able to transform? @IamNotLoki I hadn't thought about it until just now and since I heard about the Mangler. I'm just asking because I thought of a fun thing I could do way later on.

some cards may cause the owner to transform.

Hey, guys, I am having a hard time choosing what god or goddess to pick. Right now I narrowed down my choices to the following.

1. Nemesis, (My thinking is that since she is the goddess of Retribution, Vengence, and balance is that she would make a good vigilante type character, also a character to help establish balance between chaos and order, and in luck stopping people who are too lucky from always getting lucky and also making unfortunate people lucky. While also "giving out what is due" to people who deserve it, from their actions. Also giving favors for sacrifices as per what she did in mythology. Either way, she would be a remediator type character meant to create balance and giving down vengeance and retribution on those who deserve such punishment.)

2. Mars, (I thought it would be an interesting choice, but I don't have any idea what he or she would do over the course of the RP)

3. Kali (Hindu goddess with some basis in war, but again don't have an idea as to what to do with them)

I would love any suggestion

Hey, guys, I am having a hard time choosing what god or goddess to pick. Right now I narrowed down my choices to the following.

1. Nemesis, (My thinking is that since she is the goddess of Retribution, Vengence, and balance is that she would make a good vigilante type character, also a character to help establish balance between chaos and order, and in luck stopping people who are too lucky from always getting lucky and also making unfortunate people lucky. While also "giving out what is due" to people who deserve it, from their actions. Also giving favors for sacrifices as per what she did in mythology. Either way, she would be a remediator type character meant to create balance and giving down vengeance and retribution on those who deserve such punishment.)

2. Mars, (I thought it would be an interesting choice, but I don't have any idea what he or she would do over the course of the RP)

3. Kali (Hindu goddess with some basis in war, but again don't have an idea as to what to do with them)

I would love any suggestion

The Nemsis idea is pretty good. Maybe you could give her\him some form of superhuman condition, strength, reflexes etc, and make her into an actual vigilante. And you could give her an ability similar to @IamNotLoki's character that lets him\her see crime\criminals, or something. It'd be really cool and would add more density to the roleplay.

Maybe as Mars you could be the owner of a PMC (Private Military Company,) or a member/leader of a SWAT team. The powers that the Mars card offers would be some form of offensive stuff. Maybe it'd enhance your aim, or upgrade all weapons you have to be better. Maybe it would give you the ability to make people fight.

As Kali maybe you could have some form of fear inducement.

10 minutes ago, Birdsie said:

The Nemsis idea is pretty good. Maybe you could give her\him some form of superhuman condition, strength, reflexes etc, and make her into an actual vigilante. And you could give her an ability similar to @IamNotLoki's character that lets him\her see crime\criminals, or something. It'd be really cool and would add more density to the roleplay.

Maybe as Mars you could be the owner of a PMC (Private Military Company,) or a member/leader of a SWAT team. The powers that the Mars card offers would be some form of offensive stuff. Maybe it'd enhance your aim, or upgrade all weapons you have to be better. Maybe it would give you the ability to make people fight.

As Kali maybe you could have some form of fear inducement.

For Nemesis, I was honestly thinking going along the lines of something similar to her actual powers (or an interpretation of what her powers would be) which would be giving in a bit of a nutshell what I had in mind in my previous post. But the superhuman condition idea may be fine as well. You do also have to remember she is also supposed to embody balance. So again by bumping some people down a notch, is also a part of her identity.

Mars is actually a good concept too.

Kali, I was thinking would definitely have to do with fear the character concept was going to be a former Gurkha armed with his kukri, and then using it for whatever I could come up with. I actually got inspiration for trying Kali by a portion of full warcry of the Gurkha's which has a mentioning of Kali. But for the most part the Nemesis idea and Mars ideas are my 2 first choices. If I could have some more feedback I would appreciate it.

For Nemesis, I was honestly thinking going along the lines of something similar to her actual powers (or an interpretation of what her powers would be) which would be giving in a bit of a nutshell what I had in mind in my previous post. But the superhuman condition idea may be fine as well. You do also have to remember she is also supposed to embody balance. So again by bumping some people down a notch, is also a part of her identity.

Mars is actually a good concept too.

Kali, I was thinking would definitely have to do with fear the character concept was going to be a former Gurkha armed with his kukri, and then using it for whatever I could come up with. I actually got inspiration for trying Kali by a portion of full warcry of the Gurkha's which has a mentioning of Kali. But for the most part the Nemesis idea and Mars ideas are my 2 first choices. If I could have some more feedback I would appreciate it.

I've got no more ideas, really. I'd love to help, so If I get anything I'll let you know.

@Birdsie

Wow your character really made a big leap in logic right there.

I planned to write something different with my post, about him going home and doing some stuff. Then I realized it wouldn't move me forward in the very last bit, so I started changing it. Then I changed it more. Then I gave up completely and reduced it to one, short, yet messy paragraph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back