OC

Ah, I understand now, oh gosh. R.I.P mind control for Earl, but there are multiple ways on "hurting" Zalgo. Im pretty sure Earl will scare him in general, tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tazmodo @Afrobrony @Taragi750 @Lotusy @Dreamtique @Embaga Elder @djinnamon

You're all in the guilds kitchen. None if you have left yet and Bruce and Reed are arguing over what you all should do in terms of attack. It's up to your characters to decide on who they should follow. Afro stop posting about your personal confusion on currency because others are growing confused.

@Juju @Fluffykitty9000 @Tazmodo

You three are in the cave with the artifact. Sarah was chased into the cave because she was ordered to find you and just followed the map there. The being in the shadows is still there waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. The man who chased Sarah here wanted to be at the cave anyways and now he's threatening your lives if you don't give him the artifact the two guardians went to sleep with. The blonde man is Lust. The shadow girl is Greed. So you two are already slowly looping into the main plotline and I'm trying to show off the importance of your characters histories to the main plot by making the artifact a desired item of the antagonists.

@Austria

You're talking to Sloth yet you don't know she has evil ties. You're being tied into the main plot as well and what you do now and the way you talk to Olivianna could make or break the unity of the seven deadly sins.

Hopefully that clears up confusion. Don't focus on other people and what they're doing. Just focus on you and what your character is up to.

Juju said:
aww dayum.
Your plot line will definitely be costly. You can either get rid of the relic or hide it and have them kill you. Forcing them to find an alternative, stalling them. Or live and give them the key they need.

Okay, I would post right after that Light, but should I wait for others who are aiming for Greed? If they even know where Greed is.

Its a chance of them encountering Zalgo on the way and he might tag alongside them. Though you can give me the "OK" on him reaching Mount. Everest by himself ovo)b

Last edited by a moderator:
Austria said:
Okay, I would post right after that Light, but should I wait for others who are aiming for Greed? If they even know where Greed is.
Its a chance of them encountering Zalgo on the way and he might tag alongside them. Though you can give me the "OK" on him reaching Mount. Everest by himself ovo)b
Actually go to Mount Everest since that's in the same area as Greed and Lust.

Gluttony is at the top of Everest. If you can go to Gluttony and attract a lot of attention to make his position know that would be nice.

Austria said:
Lmao @Light
Neither he or I expected that to happen.
A lot of unexpected things have been happening. Killing Sarah was not apart of my original plan. xD Oops... looks like I killed a Dragon's Roar member.

Austria said:
Erm, sorry, I suppose I'm too lazy on going through all the CSs but who is this Grimm? @Light
Grimm isn't on the cs but he's basically... an interesting character. The deity of death, torture, and all things related due to other religions praising him for different things such as. Law, punishment, judgement, mercy, spirits, balance, and life. Grimm is Ashlyn's grandfather and he's a fun character. You'll get to know him really soon. He knows a lot... well everything but refuses to tell anyone anything. He just keeps them in his secrets box... in his living room... with people working there.... with all the doors to the house unlocked... no security... yeah and he wonders how his secrets get out. He has a scythe that can kill anything in existence and he gave it to Sage on a whim because it got too heavy when he was in his cotton candy cloud form. He always gives the scythe away and forgets about it then plays detective to find it when he could easily have it appear and when he can always sense it. So he knows where it is he just refuses to acknowledge it until he finds it himself. Oh crap.... Sage has the scythe! LUST RUN!

Lets see if you can create a reason for him to fight Red in the first place, xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back