OC

Up to you but you won't be able to find them since I've already set then up for certain missions that some are on. Also you have a shadow being that Inaro captured that has information. Interrogation would be nice.

Yes. I am a little bit confused about the plot now, I am going to find Ashlyn and talk about what happened, by doing that Ashlyn can sum it up for us about what happed and what should we do next. Is it okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dreamtique said:
Yes. I am a little bit confused about the plot now, I am going to find Ashlyn and talk about what happened, by doing that Ashlyn can sum it up for us about what happed and what should we do next. Is it okay?
Okay. Just know that you've ranked up and you need to decide on a power boost. You're in the kitchen with Inaro, Bruce, and Reed with a captured shadow being that Inaro just brought back from Africa. Ashlyn is outside.

Oh...so the showdow being is with us right now...okay...that clears thing up a bit...thx

Yo! I'll make a CS quite soon, but is there a list of Deities or can we make our own?

Austria said:
Yo! I'll make a CS quite soon, but is there a list of Deities or can we make our own?
Make your own if you even want to make a deity character. Just don't go overboard.

(I have to be "freeze in time" with the rest of the members with me, or else me or them will all looks like idiot xD .) @Afrobrony

Done, if I need to change anything please let me know, I worked on it during the early morning hours (such as 4 AM and the like) so I might've done a few things wrong uvu.

@Light

Absolutely, I won't use the deconstruction power frequently since Zalgo would have to pull out for a few posts if he uses it ovo)b.

Austria said:
@Light
Absolutely, I won't use the deconstruction power frequently since Zalgo would have to pull out for a few posts if he uses it ovo)b.
The temptation for me would be WWAAYY too great. Most of you would be dead if I had that power, I'm sorry. I'm trying to resist the urge with the power I already have.

Heh, Zalgo's a pretty peaceful guy despite being isolated in the Void all the time. He just needs some company, and if he ends up destroying everything who else can he talk to xD

Also mind filling me in? Just dot points will do if you can! So I can maybe get my man in.

Austria said:
Heh, Zalgo's a pretty peaceful guy despite being isolated in the Void all the time. He just needs some company, and if he ends up destroying everything who else can he talk to xD
Also mind filling me in? Just dot points will do if you can! So I can maybe get my man in.
You don't really have to know what's going on. You just have to have him appear somewhere and I'll have a character that could make him get into the main point of the plot appear there but okay.

New Dragon's Roar members came in. The whole Africa thing happened and we've learned that the seven deadly sins have been behind it and now that part of Africa is filled with shadowy beasts. The members of Dragon's Roar have located 5 of the deadly sins and are planning on who will visit who.

Hey! And why I have a feeling that @Austria charecter is like totally" Anti "mine character(the abilities, LOL) xD ... just find that quiet funny.

Hrm?? What do you mean by that? Let me check up on your character first, actually xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back