OC

Caped Baldy] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL] Got it, I'm still a little fresh to the site, so I haven't quite figured it all out yet
I'll edit my post to tag everyone
It's no problem, I get that allot of this stuff comes with time. Trust me I am still complete crap was complete shite at this.

Also, tags don't work through edits, so the only way it'd work was if you copied the post, pasted it, then added the tags and posted it again. But that's a bit much, so it's more just something to use for the future :P

Caped Baldy] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
We are inside the castle, right?

Or are we right outside?
We're inside. There just talking about the second door inside that's locked. They're all yelling at one another, hide me, I'm scared

Last edited by a moderator:
Inheritance said:
(@GingerBread I said I would be working with you guys...)
Andrew Blight

He laughed as the I'm uncultured walked off. Let him think what he wanted, he was obviously too stupid to shoot back. He would remember this, because he knew who he was smarter then. He silenced himself. Let the others think they had won. They hadn't but it would help their small minds if they thought they did. But he would remember the name Amber-not because he was oppressing or any worthy opponent, but he had no tolerance for a fool such as that, who would dare question his intelligence when he made the dumbest remarks he had ever heard. @Light @djinnamon
I read that wrong. That's my bad, Wish I could edit it now... xD

To be fair, who uses a double negative?

Inheritance said:
Yea that's fine, I'll take my reminder off
Thanks.

I'll have to read right to left from now on, so I don't miss anything like that again.

Though, Did Castiel ever mention anything about him not working with everyone else?

Also I've edited it now :)

GingerBread said:
Thanks.
I'll have to read right to left from now on, so I don't miss anything like that again.

Though, Did Castiel ever mention anything about him not working with everyone else?
He said some stuff about wanting peace and quiet which implies he wants to be alone, thats all I see

Inheritance said:
He said some stuff about wanting peace and quiet which implies he wants to be alone, thats all I see
Oh, yeah no, I can see how you got that.

But He/I meant it in the way that, he just wanted to chill and think about the fact that his parents are missing, he's blind and he's just been kidnapped. Oh, and he hasn't had any lunch. So he's having a great day xD

Inheritance said:
Andrew Blight
He certainly didn't like that response. He knew she probably knew, she was trying to be smart, and obviously wasn't. That was crap, his father never accepted that, why should he. Power would come, because he would command it to. She was obviously of no help, and he would remember this. He wouldn't act, but he would remember this. Valente. Valente. He repeated the name, and grinned. He would get her back for insulting him. @Light
Andrew should step away from that Edge he's living on :P

Inheritance said:
I'm on the edge of glory what can I say
Edge of glory? More like edge of GORY because when I think of you, all I can think about is red and how uncomfortable you make me feel :P

LokiofSP said:
Edge of glory? More like edge of GORY because when I think of you, all I can think about is red and how uncomfortable you make me feel :P
Did you just....did... you...try-I think...guys I think he tried to make another joke... Oh my God...I'm going to be sick...

Inheritance said:
Did you just....did... you...try-I think...guys I think he tried to make another joke... Oh my God...I'm going to be sick...
You just don't understand how my humor works. It's a thinking man's humor...if that thinking man was bashed in the head with a rock and left on an upside down for three days, but a thinking man non the less!

LokiofSP said:
You just don't understand how my humor works. It's a thinking man's humor...if that thinking man was bashed in the head with a rock and left on an upside down for three days, but a thinking man non the less!
OK that's redemption. I'm sorry for being a dick xD

Inheritance said:
Andrew Blight
"I need nothing." He walked past it and back to the others. Not that he cared for what they were doing, but he was fine to just get started.
Alright but when he needs a new change of clothes or a phone charger don't ask any of my characters ;3

Sorry that post took so long. I had tests today and I was just tired so they may no be at the best quality. I'll get on top of it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back