OC

[QUOTE="Caped Baldy]So am I steering the wheel for this group?
Or do you still determine whether or not we have an encounter?

[/QUOTE]
Steer the wheel, guide us our faithful leader

Light said:
Steer the wheel, guide us our faithful leader
So does that mean I also add to the worldbuilding?

I'm asking because I don't want to paint a pretty picture of Morocco, when you were planning on making it destitute and dystopian

[QUOTE="Caped Baldy]So does that mean I also add to the worldbuilding?
I'm asking because I don't want to paint a pretty picture of Morocco, when you were planning on making it destitute and dystopian

[/QUOTE]
This is your roleplay now, do as you see fit. Control the plot for it is yours now. I concede.

[QUOTE="Caped Baldy]So does that mean I also add to the worldbuilding?

[/QUOTE]
Just guide them towards the food, you can describe the shops and such that you see along the way and describe the food joint

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to go again for another four hours.

^ Is what I meant to say 15 minutes ago but forgot to click post reply. I arrive at work AGAIN. They changed up the schedule AGAIN. I don't even work today but fuck it I'm staying

So without injections, is everyone's mana completely dry?

Or is it possible for someone to still be able to produce a small amount naturally?

@Light Hola, it is I, Magical Squid Senpai!

I have kind of stalked this rp for kind of a long time. Actually not really. I was always too lazy to read anything. But a friend of mine told me that I should join. He would constantly tell me to join but I never would. Then he would tell me not to join. So now I am going to actually do it.

May I join your rp?

@Light[/URL] Hola, it is I, Magical Squid Senpai!
I have kind of stalked this rp for kind of a long time. Actually not really. I was always too lazy to read anything. But a friend of mine told me that I should join. He would constantly tell me to join but I never would. Then he would tell me not to join. So now I am going to actually do it.

May I join your rp?
I'm on a skype call with GingerBread and the story behind this is hilarious xD . Yes you can join

Light said:
You do produce it at a small amount but it's not enough to do anything with it
I'm on a skype call with GingerBread and the story behind this is hilarious xD . Yes you can join
Whatever he is saying it is all lies! Lies and slander!!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Whatever he is saying it is all lies! Lies and slander!!

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, I believe you. I know how manipulative he is

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]He really is. He practically forced me to do this.

[/QUOTE]
He tried to make it seem like it was voluntary but we all know he's forcing you to do it against your will. I can smell the evil from his tea breath

Light said:
He tried to make it seem like it was voluntary but we all know he's forcing you to do it against your will. I can smell the evil from his tea breath
Light, don't let them join. They're terrible, trust me...

LokiofSP said:
Light, don't let them join. They're terrible, trust me...
No, you're terrible! You are the scum of this thread for accusing such a new fish person of being terrible. I will fight you and then I will um.....ummm fuck you up! Do you understand?!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Shut the fuck up Loki. No one summoned you! Go away.

[/QUOTE]
No

Light said:
No, you're terrible! You are the scum of this thread for accusing such a new fish person of being terrible. I will fight you and then I will um.....ummm fuck you up! Do you understand?!
Well fine, I hope you get fucked by a furry

LokiofSP said:
No
Well fine, I hope you get fucked by a furry
No, this means war

GingerBread said:
No bby
I can change; I'll be better. I promise, just don't leave me!
No you pathetic piece of shit. Don't act like gum at the bottom of my shoe, fuck off.

Light said:
No you pathetic piece of shit. Don't act like gum at the bottom of my shoe, fuck off.
Bby, why are you so mean to me?! What did I do?

I'm sorry bby, just don't leave me!

YOU CALLED SQUID BBY OVER SKYPE NOW YOU'RE CALLING ME THAT TOO. YOU TWO TIMER! #EXPOSED

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread