• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC x Canon Self Indulgence Check

HyenicUno

Unstablest of Afflictions
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, if you’ve read the title, you’ll know that this is my attempt to go out on a limb and get a little guilty pleasure roleplay. I’m hoping to get someone to play one these characters (list below) for me to develop a relationship with my OC.
Important Note: This is NOT a double up situation unfortunately. If that’s what you were looking for, I apologize.

Who I’m in the market for:
- William Afton (FNaF, Movie or Fanon)
- Jax (The Amazing Digital Circus)
- Guzma (Pokemon: Sun and Moon)
- The Daycare Attendant (FNaF: Security Breach)*
- * I’m a bit iffy about how people play these guys from past experiences. He’s an adult and really wish people portrayed him as such.​

As I am currently femme presenting, all of my ocs are as well. Apologies if this makes you uncomfortable or iffy about this.
I am somewhat literate? 1 paragraph minimum, 3 max (can vary between scenes). I have rough ideas for each character so I won’t be completely useless in the plotting process, and I am more than happy to get ideas from you was well!

If anyone actually takes me up on this, mwah mwah, all the platonic kisses to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back