• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Oc plots?

Virus

Official enby virus
Hello, It's me again. You all probably know my name, but for those who don't, names Laura, busters.
I have so many ocs (not to many on my cs page) that I want to roleplay with.
Just a little hint: even though I'm a minor, I'm a sucker for murders, and other horror goodies (someone has been reading way to many books, and way way way to many interest checks...)
That being said, please be comfortable with role playing some phycos And murderers, some Of which is a hacker. VIRUS YALL

Now, some aren't all horror and stuff, some are just sweet and kind, unless you want to capture them and torture them. (Smh)

Now, into plots. The first one is centered of my villain oc, named virus. Her sheet is on my page.

HELL OF A HACKER
Virus, one who has been hacking for her life, has gone full murder stage, yet no one knows about it. She keeps it secret. Her whole life has been bloody ever since, and her parents weren't there to scold her or turn her in. Your character comes along and meets her in college, decides to greet her and befriend her. She was wearing a mask that had sombra's skull on it, you couldn't notice her.

One day, you decide to ask her to the park, to have fun and play, she however doesn't want to go cause of her phase. She deems it way to dangerous. You persuade her in by her guitar, and she goes. One fall on the sidewalk and she is noticed without her mask, you realize who she is and is confronted on when you should turn her in or not. Would you?

Other plots are coming soon...

Also, I want to branch out messages And do it on. With coding obviously. So if you don't mind, I can make a forum for us.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back