• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Obscure Hunger Games pairing AU?

Lotte

What even is a deadline
Roleplay Type(s)
Listen, full transparency, I do Not know much about Hunger games lore, I only know the general premise.

But I've seen the trailer for the Ballad prequel and my brain saw these two actors and went ''yes, ship''. Apparently it is not a very good ship, so I say screw that and want to make an AU that completely rewrites their plot for a happy ending/enjoyable ship. Do I want this just because I think the actors seem to fit their roles well and look like they have a lot of chemistry without knowing much basic Hunger Games lore? Yes. Yes I do. In my defense, my brain is hyperfixating.

Basically the plot would be Snow x Lucy, where Snow is trying to get out of the gutter of the Capitol and climb the ranks, and sees training a champion of the 10th Hunger Games as his ticket into the bigger scene. This AU ignores that he's a complete ass, and instead makes him a slight ass with happy ending potential. More about their backgrounds and how much of the actual Hunger Games plot is cannon in this AU can be discussed.

Here's the trailer that caused my hyperfixation. That and the tiktok edits of these two. Curse my ADHD brain.

~~

Some info:

- I am over 18, so please be over 18 as well. She/They, LGBT+ friendly <3 ^^
- No heavy alcohol, SA/CSA themes, or other themes that go against RPN ToS. Lmk if you have anything you want to avoid/any triggers
- Semi literate and up, short replies (~1 paragraph) are ok if it keeps the RP rolling. 3rd person only!
- I prefer active replies, at least one every few days, or spam me all day if we get the motivation! (Once we get the actual RP going, with worldbuilding beforehand)
- I love OOC chatting, so if you don't like to chat and plot build I'm probably not a good fit for you
- Ghost friendly
- EU timezone but up at ungodly hours
- Currently only interested in this pairing, might double up later on if we get a good idea going
- Interested in sci fi/fantasy, horror, drama, angst and romance elements to this story, with an eventual happy ending hopefully ^^
- Any level of Hunger Games knowledge welcome (but if you've read the books and can lore dump on me I am a-ok with it :>)
- I prefer PMs or Discord

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back