Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

Interestingly enough, Detroit Become Human or D-Gray Man ! I’m caught up with the manga and I’m itching to RP something related to it.
For DBH, I’m replaying it and I’m becoming engrossed once again.

Interestingly enough, Detroit Become Human or D-Gray Man ! I’m caught up with the manga and I’m itching to RP something related to it.
For DBH, I’m replaying it and I’m becoming engrossed once again.
would you be interested in a group rp?- also I need a world war Z rp, the book- not the movie you Brad Pitt loving heretics

Owls of Ga'Hoole, I've always been fascinated by the world in this book series but can never get long term groups together for it.
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint, another super cool world but I have literally no clue how to put it into a roleplay.

One of these days I'd like to give a Nier Automata rp a try since the game was so fantastically done
Also, not as obscure, but I swear I can never find a partner for Persona 5

I wanted to make some rps for Titanfall 2, Left For Dead (1 or 2), Nier: Automata, and MCU, but I haven't found anyone to do that (and I'm just too lazy to make an interest check, or main plot really :/)

One of these days I'd like to give a Nier Automata rp a try since the game was so fantastically done
Also, not as obscure, but I swear I can never find a partner for Persona 5
It’s been a bit since I beat the game, but I’d love to discuss persona 5 options!

I wanted to make some rps for Titanfall 2, Left For Dead (1 or 2), Nier: Automata, and MCU, but I haven't found anyone to do that (and I'm just too lazy to make an interest check, or main plot really :/)
CmYu.gif

Left- LEFT 4 DEAD!?!?

Also Cabin in the Woods- Wraith of KEVIN
1708166665733.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back