• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

Nah I just havent seen it yet. It's the only superhero I've missed excluding Thor 2/3 and I slept through Doctor Strange no lie

Okay, skip Thor 2 because it might just be the worst ever.
Thor Ragnarok Is awesome so yes.
Also DOCTOR STRANGE MAN WTH??
best.

Spiderverse was really good, though some people might not like for the comic-book, ghetto style. But, some people do like it for that style. It's kind of a thing you have to decide for yourself.

Oh I've got a question, K Kenopsia
How are the dorms laid out?
If you have a picture that'd be epic, but if you give me a detailed enough description I could make a fairly simple diagram.
I also have a picture I found on Google I could see if you like.

If you have a picture that'd be epic, but if you give me a detailed enough description I could make a fairly simple diagram.
Well is it how the whole dorm is laid out or just the rooms?

Can i see the picture? I could find one but i didn't really think about dorm room layout :-_-lines:

That c
The rooms.

I sent you the picture on Discord. :3

I find it's much easier to RP with a frame of reference, but maybe that's just me.

That could work! I'll add it to the lore. So that's mean my room would be closest to the lounge room.

I dunno why nobody reacted to this beauty yet
right!

Also I just realized, I think Luxu may be the only non-ranged ability possessing character that may be able to take Isroh down just due to sheer strength alone. Isroh is an anti-melee fighter. The closer an opponent must get to fight, the deadlier he gets. Thus why constriction around the head didn't work because it put Jayce right where all his weaponry is and essentially accomplished a wendigo's goal for him, force them beneath you and wail on them while they're down.

I think Luxu's reaction to this might just be to throw Isroh off him, right? Kinda defeats the purpose of having horns designed to throw enemies infront of him... Isroh don't get to throw Luxu, Luxu throws Isroh.

and thus we see future Isroh begining to show.

Isroh was written as a club owner who enjoyes life, enjoys human company and generally spends his afterlife in one giant party. However his huge territory (the entire southern half of north america) becomes practically devoid of human-eating demons who aren't willing to not kill their victims because he tracks them down and utterly destroys them. His whole thing is 'you don't screw with humans, you have a problem, youre gonna fight me.'

Waiting for your reply. I hope James and Violet become friends!

Yeah, I apologize, I wanted to wait until the layout was determined.
Maybe... someday.
Poor Violet, she's so stinking sweet and being dragged along this rollercoaster of a storyline with a bunch of mentally crazed people.

right!

Also I just realized, I think Luxu may be the only non-ranged ability possessing character that may be able to take Isroh down just due to sheer strength alone. Isroh is an anti-melee fighter. The closer an opponent must get to fight, the deadlier he gets. Thus why constriction around the head didn't work because it put Jayce right where all his weaponry is and essentially accomplished a wendigo's goal for him, force them beneath you and wail on them while they're down.

I think Luxu's reaction to this might just be to throw Isroh off him, right? Kinda defeats the purpose of having horns designed to throw enemies infront of him... Isroh don't get to throw Luxu, Luxu throws Isroh.
Luxu - Just punch the horns off.

Already happened, Isroh ended it kind of fast. Melee characters don't generally do so hot against him unless they can crush something wth the density of steel in an instant,

or silver
Well.
If he goes around 80% 90% of his power.
he could very well be near Saitama OPM levels of punching and kicking. Though again, the drawbacks would be greater for him after the fight, and even during the fight he can be worn down because of it.
As long as you don't let Luxu get to your chest or any other body part. You'll be okay, because if you let him.
Well.
Say hello to shattered bones and odd anime-esque gut punches that push through the skin into the back all weird and almost not healthy like.
Just stay clear of him is all XD

That does seem to be his answer to most problems.

ALSO,
WHO ACTUALLY ACTIVELY CHECKS THE DISCORD?!
Like if you have a smartphone you better have the app or beads will be rolling.
I do usually. I go on my computer though cuz I dont have space on my phone.

Well.
If he goes around 80% 90% of his power.
he could very well be near Saitama OPM levels of punching and kicking. Though again, the drawbacks would be greater for him after the fight, and even during the fight he can be worn down because of it.
As long as you don't let Luxu get to your chest or any other body part. You'll be okay, because if you let him.
Well.
Say hello to shattered bones and odd anime-esque gut punches that push through the skin into the back all weird and almost not healthy like.
Just stay clear of him is all XD

I do usually. I go on my computer though cuz I dont have space on my phone.

lol yeah, he basically uses Isroh's goal of forcing them under him completely against him. Althought IDK how he'd handle Isroh's vines as Isroh doesn't let anyone know how to get out of them and keeps that a secret.The harder you fight the stronger their hold. Fight them immediately, you'll never get out. You have to wait and stay calm and they'll loosen. That's part of what makes Isroh dangerous. He can lock down an enemy for a hard attack if they have to stay still to get loose.

lol yeah, he basically uses Isroh's goal of forcing them under him completely against him. Althought IDK how he'd handle Isroh's vines as Isroh doesn't let anyone know how to get out of them and keeps that a secret.The harder you fight the stronger their hold. Fight them immediately, you'll never get out. You have to wait and stay calm and they'll loosen. That's part of what makes Isroh dangerous. He can lock down an enemy for a hard attack if they have to stay still to get loose.
*Fucking chews through them like a rapid-fire beaver on 10 pounds of cocaine*

Luxu: *At a gay bar with Isroh* Why are they dressed in such clothing. They are not suitable for fighting.
Isroh: What? No. This isn't fighting buddy. We're at a gay bar!
Luxu: I only know of this gay bar from a song. What is this gay bar you speak of to me?
Isroh: ....Do..Do you know what gay means?
Luxu: Something I can not partake in, if that's what you mean.
Isroh: Which...Which version are you talking about?
Luxu: *Slams fist on table* I am mad.
Isroh: Oh....Yeaaaah...No that's not the one I'm talking about.
Luxu: I do not understand what you mean nor do I care.
Isroh: Bu-
Luxu: *Is choking someone that touched his shoulder*
Isroh: LUXU NO, REMEMBER THE HUGIES. REMEMBER THE TRAINING..WAIT NO NOT ON THEM LUXU NO PLEASE WHAT ARE YOU- STOP!!

Luxu: *At a gay bar with Isroh* Why are they dressed in such clothing. They are not suitable for fighting.
Isroh: What? No. This isn't fighting buddy. We're at a gay bar!
Luxu: I only know of this gay bar from a song. What is this gay bar you speak of to me?
Isroh: ....Do..Do you know what gay means?
Luxu: Something I can not partake in, if that's what you mean.
Isroh: Which...Which version are you talking about?
Luxu: *Slams fist on table* I am mad.
Isroh: Oh....Yeaaaah...No that's not the one I'm talking about.
Luxu: I do not understand what you mean nor do I care.
Isroh: Bu-
Luxu: *Is choking someone that touched his shoulder*
Isroh: LUXU NO, REMEMBER THE HUGIES. REMEMBER THE TRAINING..WAIT NO NOT ON THEM LUXU NO PLEASE WHAT ARE YOU- STOP!!

LMAO What's bad is I actually could totally see this happening.
Isroh: Shit some of us like it rough but not that rough, jesus! Calm your tits

So would Luxu actually not know what gay means in Isroh's terms? That would give Isroh the incredibly fun/akaward way of explaining it to him.

Isroh: "Theres an Adam and there's Eve, but sometime Adams aren't into Eves so Adam goes to find a Steve instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back