• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

HuntedFox HuntedFox hmmm so how drunk does Isroh have to get him then? XD
Hella
And then Isroh would just have a crying redhead on his hands.

Isroh walks into the cafeteria, waiting for that beloved 'yeet', but alas, none came, and Isroh was left in cold despair for the rest of the school year.

SlipperyGoldenGroundbeetle.gif

*Luxu v Jayce*

Haha this will be great, I will enjoy watching from the sidelines.
I think I'll add one more post before I call it a night. Don't want to leave anyone behind!

Whoooooa talk about a bounce back... dropped rpn figured wait till the holidays are over there should be a few new posts

Naaaah we got a few new PEOPLE, and a smack whole page and a half. So proud :closedeyescryingfrown:

Whoooooa talk about a bounce back... dropped rpn figured wait till the holidays are over there should be a few new posts

Naaaah we got a few new PEOPLE, and a smack whole page and a half. So proud :closedeyescryingfrown:

Right? This this almost died, TWICE! and pushed through both times.
It's like... Kirby...
Or... didn't Superman die a billion times?

Right? This this almost died, TWICE! and pushed through both times.
It's like... Kirby...
Or... didn't Superman die a billion times?
Yeah but superman a punk that keeps acting like hes too weak to get the job done asap cause hes 'afraid of himself' or whatever and thus gets put in these situations.

I'm pro spiderman

Yeah but superman a punk that keeps acting like hes too weak to get the job done asap cause hes 'afraid of himself' or whatever and thus gets put in these situations.

I'm pro spiderman

Well YEAH never said I was pro Superman xD if we are talking about the same universe, I'm pro Flash.

But with Marvel I love Spider-Man with all my heart and then some.

Are you talking about Homecoming or Into the Spiderverse?

Well YEAH never said I was pro Superman xD if we are talking about the same universe, I'm pro Flash.

But with Marvel I love Spider-Man with all my heart and then some.

Are you talking about Homecoming or Into the Spiderverse?
into the spiderverse. I frikkin love miles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back