• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

Sorry that I haven't posted in like a few weeks, I pulled Shiyam to give her some cool down time to not be so op, I imagine we'll come face to face with Shiyam's past again, along with another monster

It was more like a demonstration of how cold and analytical yet overly merciful my guy can be, that's his true weakness. He proves facts and makes the opponents believe they won't stand a chance, yet he would totally spare them and let them live since he's not able to see himself killing someone, even with... an ability that literally was made to kill people using electricity... You may see him scared of his own power and closing each door opened for him to develop it. He already has some regrets crawling his back as he did some things in his past using his Stormborn ability and he just wants to use it to be a hero, developing a stun and non-offensive way to fight by locating pressure points along with soft electric currents to paralyze but not kill.

And adding to the fact I was a T-1 fighting roleplayer before coming to RPNation doesn't help me either. So, I apologize if I made it seem like OP. it wasn't my intention and I just wanted to fill up my character EXP bar XD

Oh my gosh
So
What's happening?

EDIT~
Okay, I read up... and, not much. Neat. Seems that there are only a couple survivors clinging on so far.
Thus said, anyone up for role playing with my anxiety-ridden, reclusive boi?
Like dang, he has got to get to a point where he can talk to people of his own accord.

Last edited:
IM SO SORRY! I didnt leave for good i promise...but mu mom was diagnosed with DCIS breast cancer and things got a little tense around the house....luckily its small and early so shes going to go in for surgery and get the tiny mass removed

IM SO SORRY! I didnt leave for good i promise...but mu mom was diagnosed with DCIS breast cancer and things got a little tense around the house....luckily its small and early so shes going to go in for surgery and get the tiny mass removed

Holy cow, I'm thankful it was small and able to be taken care of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back