• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

Hey guys, sorry for the disappearance, it's Choir weekend ;-;
We've been practicing every night for the concerts today/tomorrow

Oh man we all got into the arts. I discovered some simple but effective beat engineering software and been trying to work on some pieces, we got the choir, got the drawing gal. Amazing

Also can there be pregnancies eventually in this rp? Cause Prince is an OC of mine and has a reproductive system *coughs* also has male and female parts down southern *coughs*
So he is ACTUALLY neither male or female...but goes more my male because thats their main body type and voice type

Also can there be pregnancies eventually in this rp? Cause Prince is an OC of mine and has a reproductive system *coughs* also has male and female parts down southern *coughs*
So he is ACTUALLY neither male or female...but goes more my male because thats their main body type and voice type
That’s pretty cool! Although I do hope he plans on having them with someone not Isroh. He’s sterile. The whole hybrid demon thing means he’s essentially a mule.

That and I write succibi/incubus as extremely infertile as well, otherwise, imagine how many babies there’d be. Yikes.

That and I write succibi/incubus as extremely infertile as well, otherwise, imagine how many babies there’d be. Yikes.

Lol its just something Prince has, not saying it will happen ^^
Being intersex also means he can reproduce asexually as well, but he doesnt want that

ye i get that. Also children around Isroh is a really REALLY bad idea. Imagine him like a lion. Everyone around him is strong and capable of fighting him off so he's not as tempted to hurt anyone. But a baby? Basically a baby gazelle. Squishy, defenseless, easy prey. Isroh is a nice guy and really sweet, but he does sometimes have to be treated like a wild animal.

ye i get that. Also children around Isroh is a really REALLY bad idea. Imagine him like a lion. Everyone around him is strong and capable of fighting him off so he's not as tempted to hurt anyone. But a baby? Basically a baby gazelle. Squishy, defenseless, easy prey. Isroh is a nice guy and really sweet, but he does sometimes have to be treated like a wild animal.
Yeah i definitely understand XD
If he ends up with no one to love later on then i will have him have one himself but fir now he stil wants to learn new things and make friends

Hello, Just wanted to say that I am sorry but I'm gonna drop this rp. I had a lot of fun even though the co-gm wasn't really doing the job they were supposed to be doing and were trying to abuse their power. I feel with the way they were acting it has made the rp somewhat annoying but none the less I hope everyone continues to have an amazing time in this rp. K Kenopsia

ok how dirty of jokes can Isroh get away with cracking here? Idk how senistive everyone is to Isrohs god awful language/warped sense of humor,

I thought so. When I came in it was Day 2 Morning so I kind of just put 2 and 2 but I wanted to ask for clarification.

This will fuel me to investigate more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back