• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

ye well haters gonna hate. Also. Isroh's gonna plan on trying to get Prince drunk cause that's what demons (and friends) do. Get you to do lots of the alcohol and the have fun conversations about weird things. My question tho, would it work?

IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

ye well haters gonna hate. Also. Isroh's gonna plan on trying to get Prince drunk cause that's what demons (and friends) do. Get you to do lots of the alcohol and the have fun conversations about weird things. My question tho, would it work?

IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222
If Isroh presents it to him like a gift he would feel lie he had to drink it. Or pretend its something all the students had to drink XD Prince is pretty gullible but if you just handed it to him and said it was a normal drink he would most likely refuse after a sip because of the burning taste haha
Your right, haters always hate

If Isroh presents it to him like a gift he would feel lie he had to drink it. Or pretend its something all the students had to drink XD Prince is pretty gullible but if you just handed it to him and said it was a normal drink he would most likely refuse after a sip because of the burning taste haha
Your right, haters always hate
Seeeee Isroh has a fun talent of mixing drinks that taste just awesome, like they don't taste alcoholic and then suddenly the world is a flight of stairs. Ever had a 'red gummy bear'? They're like his specialty. (They literally taste like a sour gummiworm)

Knowing Isroh he would probably legitimately forget to tell him it was alcoholic assuming everyone knew that a 'red gummibear' was. He wouldn't force him to drink it XD.

Ah! Well when you get of age, I highly recomend those and a lemon drop - tastes like lemonade and then suddenly the world is spinning.

Im in kansas so 21 haha im not there yet, close enough but not at the same time?

Unfortunately i dont like lemons or limes the only things i will eat with either are Takis amd Lemon Chicken lol

Like i said I'm planning with both AgWordSmith AgWordSmith and @Kasterine i have their permission to flirt with them. And i mean Nova is pretty open and is just kinda shy sometimes from what i noticed.

As for Hazel she can be saved lol, she said she is just trying to get attention.

@GrimNight DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Yeah Hazel will realize she can save herself after a bit.

And yes he does have permission from me and Kasterine, plus as long as he keeps flirting with others to a non uncomfortable level it should all be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back