• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

Sorry I ghosted. I wasnt getting any notifications for this RP and it looks like I'm a bit behind. Are there any other major events I should know about? Or just the roommate? I read a few posts ago on 10 it was day 2 so I dont think I'm missing MUCH but..

Sorry I ghosted. I wasnt getting any notifications for this RP and it looks like I'm a bit behind. Are there any other major events I should know about? Or just the roommate? I read a few posts ago on 10 it was day 2 so I dont think I'm missing MUCH but..

Day 2. The only things you really missed was the fight between GrimNight GrimNight and Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace that ended with both of them in the nurses office. Also the classes are more to your own accord. Miss Goron may teach major things, but as there is not enough students so to speak, learning is taken into their own hands at the learning centre.

Day 2. The only things you really missed was the fight between GrimNight GrimNight and Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace that ended with both of them in the nurses office. Also the classes are more to your own accord. Miss Goron may teach major things, but as there is not enough students so to speak, learning is taken into their own hands at the learning centre.
So I could learn... anything? I just make it up? Not that I'm afraid just dont wanna bend the confines of the RP. Faezell would try to learn more about controlling his demonic powers, beasts that could be tamed as pets, and maybe new magics like being the Avatar or necromancy. Legends of magical metals that he could make a new sword out of. Even just things to kill like quests/missions since thats what hes used to doing. Any of that okay?

Hello there - are you by any chance still accepting? On a separate note, does this RP happen to have a dedicated Discord server? I suggest making one as it'll likely ease communication. Forums are, after all, not the most reliable mean of communicating.

I am so sorry for not replying and whatnot! Life is going to be more important at the moment since I have a job and trying to find out when I start

Hello there - are you by any chance still accepting? On a separate note, does this RP happen to have a dedicated Discord server? I suggest making one as it'll likely ease communication. Forums are, after all, not the most reliable mean of communicating.

I agree, discord is definitely a good idea. ^,^
As far as I know, we have not stopped accepting... lemme tag our moderator
K Kenopsia

Yes this is still accepting but no we don't have a discord server yet. Maybe i'll make one ^_^

I am so sorry for not replying and whatnot! Life is going to be more important at the moment since I have a job and trying to find out when I start

It's ok! We can say Shiyan was hybernating or whatnot. Just note that alot of stuff may happen whilst your gone, so you may need to read back on the rp ^_^

So I could learn... anything? I just make it up? Not that I'm afraid just dont wanna bend the confines of the RP. Faezell would try to learn more about controlling his demonic powers, beasts that could be tamed as pets, and maybe new magics like being the Avatar or necromancy. Legends of magical metals that he could make a new sword out of. Even just things to kill like quests/missions since thats what hes used to doing. Any of that okay?

You can learn anything as long as your in the learning centre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back