• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β π—Ίπ—Όπ˜‚π—Ώπ—»π—Άπ—»π—΄ π—Ίπ—²π—Ίπ—Όπ—Ώπ—Άπ—²π˜€. ❞

butterfly aubade

β™‘ 520
KISS THE DAWN !
  • ━━ about the roleplayer
    hello! i am butterly aubade (formerly known as deer of 9 colours). this is my second ever partner search thread on this site. i'm an advanced, literate roleplayer who suffers from a mild (read: chronic) case of laziness. this means my reply lengths may be inconsistent if my muse suffers, and as such, i may take anywhere from a day to a week to reply. i generally try to write good quality replies, no matter the length, as i value quality over quantity. my roleplaying tastes/interests are pretty broad, and i'd like to think that i'm up for just about anything. (i try to keep an open mind and ask that you do the same). the one thing that i am adamant about is that the roleplay must be written in past tense and in third person. i would greatly prefer if my partners are able to play multipe characters, as i like a diverse cast. (multiple genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities, all that good stuff). i tend to gravitate towards original characters and plots, but i do roleplay some fandoms (listed in tab 3). i'm just extremely self-conscious when roleplaying canon character for fear that i'm not playing the correctly. other than that, feel free to shoot me a pm if you think we'd vibe. :]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back