• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy •-SAKURA-ACADEMY-• OOC

Hey there! I'm interested in joining. Still not sure whether I want to be an elemental or human. I have a question though. Is gravity a part of the air elements?

Gravity falls under spacial however it is possible your character could use strong wind magic to imitate gravity control.

Also if you have yet to check out the cs page there is more info on both races there
Wreadite Wreadite

Last edited:
I'm sorry it seems so rushed and messy. I wanted to post as soon as I can. I hope you can still read it alright.

Depends which one you mean because I have three! The teacher will interact with everyone he possibly can but he’s there for something else and the other I haven’t finished reworking but she can’t be introduced till a lot later. I guess ou mean Homura then since he’s the only one with no immediate place to be. And I’m rambling
Wreadite Wreadite

GreyGremory GreyGremory

Haha, yeah. I meant Homura. I have a question though. Did you put a pic for Homura or did you only describe him? Cause' if it's the latter then I can't really see it. I mean, you don't have to answer if you don't want to. Just curious is all.

Unfortunately, my breaks over so back to school for me. Which means y'all won't get to see me till the weekends. I'll try to get online earlier but we'll see. Hope you guys have fun. Though don't have too much fun. I'll get lonely :-_-lines:. Goodnight/morning/Bye!

I'll try and make a Saha post tonight. I was a bit busy last weekend and didn't have the time, sorry.

Remember when I said I'd get a post out today? I lied, haha!

Sorry 'bout that. I'll post as soon as able.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back