• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

(I'll get back to posting soon just dealing with some personal matters first and then I'll respond sorry for the inconvenience to those who I am interacting with at the moment and to those who want to interact with me)

Love and Friendship? Whatever Mizmo meant by that made Reno think about what has been said so far. He was told that he was a part of some bigger plan, maybe the path he's taking now is in keeping with said plan, but what about the "love and friendship" part of it all? Mizmo also mentioned his mother and Magnus and how the seem to have rubbed her the wrong way. Reno waves back to her as she closes the portal and walks back into the cabin, though with thoughts on what Mizmo told him.

Time has passed as he slept the rest of the night away, until his alarm buzzed that is. He takes his phone out of his pocket and turned it off before getting up and getting himself dressed. The clock read 8:30 AM, which was what he set it for originally to meet up with Mizmo yesterday, and he noticed that the others are still sleeping, so he went outside to check on the wards and seals and made sure that every trap placed was recharged, as mana tends to grow weaker as time rolls by, As he was doing that, he placed a few of his own, ice spikes, lightning snares, anti-magic chains, all set to activate whenever Xena's mana signature was near them. When everything was set up and checked on, he goes back inside the cabin to rest up some more, since it drained almost half his mana.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Luna
anime+girl+super+cute+with+bunny.jpg

Luna just woken up as she just yawned as she looked around seeing her boyfriend was still asleep she just looked at her stuffed rabbit as she just was yawning a bit she looked around as she was feeling her magic back but she still couldn't feel her legs she was still weak' i'm bored' she thought as she just was rubbing her eyes she was still weak in her arms she can only do the the normal things she just yawned she missed her friends teribbly she felt tears coming down her face Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Hazel

images

Hazel just was walking around with her camera as she smiled wearing her favorite boots as she smiled' huh i wonder what luca is doing' she thought as she smiled as she was hungry her head was kinda hurting she triped and hit her head on the table again she just walked to the cafteria' owie my head hurts' she thought as she saw luca as she went behind her and hugged her from behind as she smiled' heya luka wanna go out with me' she signed' and take pictures or something like that' she signed blushing rubbing her head Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Last edited:
Ray woke up to the sound of Luna's sniffling. "Are you okay Luna?" he asked. He didn't want to see Luna sad, so he figured another walk would help. He gets up from out of bed, puts on his clothes and rolls her wheelchair over. He picks her up and gently sets her down onto it before making a portal leading to the first floor. As he pushes her through the portal, he notices Reno still asleep. He shrugs it off and pushes Luna on her wheelchair outside. "You may not be able to move yet," he said. "But you still need to get some fresh air every once in a while. So, tell me what's on your mind dear."

Meanwhile, Ruby gets up, puts on her clothes, and walks over to check on Luna and Ray. When she arrived in their room, she noticed that they're gone, but she also noticed a hint of Ray's mana, meaning that he took her out for another walk around the cabin. She walks downstairs and notices Reno still sleeping as well, and slightly smiles. He may be a bit hardheaded, but at least she understands him after he told his story. Still, she worries that he might fall deep into darkness if he stays on the same path she walked on. Ruby sits down on one of the table and waits for Reno to wake up, when he did, she tells him, "I was wondering when you was going to wake up. I'm gonna wait until everyone's here so that we can discuss what we'll be doing for today." Reno got up and stretched his body a bit before responding. "Alright,as long as we get some more food. Last thing we need is to try to survive with nothing but whatever beast decided to show up." Reno walks upstairs into the bathroom with a fresh change of clothes with him. He pulls out a towel, and before he could start his shower, Ruby shouts, "The water's a bit cold still. Heater crashed a long time ago." "Thanks for the warning!" Reno sighed and used his water abilities to make his own warm shower, which he made sure to use with ease. After fifteen minutes, he exits the shower and walks back downstairs to find Ruby making something. "If you're wondering what I'm making, it's pancakes, eggs, and bacon. It'll be done in a few moments, so sit back and relax. I know it's not your thing, but you got to unwind every once in a while." "That's weird coming from you. Why the sudden change in mood?" "I guess you can say that after that story you told me, I started to understand your reckless behavior a bit more."

Texangamer Texangamer (Since Leo's out for a while, he decided to let me use his OCs until he returns...or she, idk.)

Luna Lotus
large.png

Luna just looked down as she bite her lip" i want to see raiven i want my friends i'm feeling lonley without them" she say crying" they should now what hapen to me oh i have my magic back" she say as she just twitch her finger as she was feeling the wind against her hair she was afraid that xena would come back to her" why me why does daddy want me why am i always the target why" she say crying to him" i don't want to be a target anymore i want to be strong i don't want to be weak anymore" she say ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Ray figured it was time to return to the cabin so that Ruby could feel the weight lift off her shoulders. As he was walking her back, he heard that Luna missed her friends, even Raiven, and that she was her father's target, and Xena's. Somehow he thought about the reason why, but he didn't want to scare her some more. When he entered the cabin, he noticed Ruby and Reno eating away at their breakfast. "Glad to see you're back from your walk," he shouted. "Come over here and eat, food's getting cold." Ray rolled his eyes and pushed Luna over to her spot at the table and sat next to her. Both Ruby and Reno finished theirs up and put their plates in the sink. "Now that everyone's here. I got some errands I need you to do. Reno, I'll need you to get some tools and other supplies from a nearby hardware store so we can fix some of the stuff in this cabin. Ray, I'll need you to go grocery shopping. I've already made a list of items we'll need." She gives both Reno and Ray a list of items from different stores. "Like Reno said, if we're going to be here a while, we'll need to fix this place up, and get more food, and since Reno and Ray are likely lower on her priority list, they'll be the ones to get the supplies." Reno and Ray nodded in agreement and left for their respective destinations. Meanwhile, Ruby starts to clean up the dishes, but left Luna's in case she needs to eat more. With a sigh, she tells her, "I know it's probably difficult for you, but I need to know what Xena wanted to do with you."

Texangamer Texangamer

Luna Lotus
8aaed4bd7a3567a19382970c7e5c8dd8.jpg

Luna just was eating her bacon as she just sighed as she looked at her big sister" um.... she said something about hating you and reno and needed to taught a leason and she said something about me being deliverd to dad she is getting payed by him for her taking me to dad" she say eating as she just looked at her sister" i'm sorry you have to protect me from xena after i can walk again i'll train hard with you uh.... i might need to be taught how to walk again i hate xena she hurt me so bad while i was trying to fight trying to get free from her it hurt" she say having a couple briuses from her ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Ruby looks at her with a concerning look on her face and says, "I don't know why, but I feel like there's something more to Xena's motive than to get paid. As for learning how to walk again, it'll be a week before that happens. After that you'll be walking like nobody's business." Ruby finished washing the dishes and sat next to Luna. "Though, there is a way to help you learn how to use your abilities faster. In fact, with it, you'll have learned techniques that would normally take years to master in minutes...there's a small catch though." Ruby started to come up with a way to bring it up without it bringing her mood down. She's learned a lot of various artifacts, but this one's tricky. "You see, aside from that, you'll be going through one hell of a migraine from the amount of knowledge your mind is absorbing in a short amount of time, and I don't mean like a normal migraine, I mean like the sort of migraine that feels like someone started slowly pushing a red hot metal spike through your brain. I'll give you some time to think about it. In the mean time, eat." Ruby left the room and made her way upstairs. She looked around to find that it'll be a while before the cabin's in good shape again, but it beats not having a home to begin with.

Texangamer Texangamer

Luna Lotus
superthumb.jpg

Luna just ate half of her food she was full when she finished as she yawned a bit she just pushed the plate away she was thinking' should i do it i mean i can be strong like big sister i know i be in pain but big sister will take care of me okay i'll do it' she thought as she was worried the xena would come she just close her eyes everytime she thinks about her she get scared she just calm down a little' she not here she don't know where this place is i'm fine i have protection my sister' she thought as she calmed down ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Isaac smiles gently then starts to text fern and says in the text are u free right things took longer than expected sorry about that. If your not that's fine after all we all have things we neeD sorting.

Fern frowned "Saw you with that girl. you finally done with the petrol headed freakazoid from Planet weird?" She hit send, a small thistle growing between her legs as she sat on the grass. She looked over at Briar within a smile
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Texangamer Texangamer

Reno was the first to return from his trip, with bags filled with various tools and parts to help renovate the cabin. Ray came in behind him with enough food to feel a large battalion, fruits, veggies, meat, dairy, basically the entire food pyramid. "Damn dude. That's more than enough food to keep us stocked for days." exclaimed Reno. "And it looks like you got enough tools and parts to build a giant mech out of them. The sooner we get started on fixing this place, the better." Reno nods in agreement and starts sorting out the tools while Ray starts putting the food away. As he was doing that, he glances over to Luna and asks, "Are you feeling okay? Do you need some help with anything?" "I swear, it's like you two can't live without each other. It's cute." "Doth my ears deceive me? Is there a heart underneath that cold husk of a body." Ruby came back down stairs with an artifact in hand, as she rounded the corner, she gave Reno a hard slap on the back of his head. "If you don't like it, I can always go back to being a cow." "No no, that's okay," said Reno, waving his hands out of fear. "I'm just not used to you sounding like that. Why the sudden change in thought process?" Ruby stopped for a moment and thought about it herself. She doesn't really know the reason only the face that it felt...right. She's used to being a cold blooded killer and a total cow, feeling like her old self before all of that was both a sign of relief, and a surreal experience, like walking into uncharted territory that somehow makes you feel safe, even if it's new experience in itself. Ruby shook the thought out of her head and walked back to Luna, holding the artifact, which looks like an eye made of bronze, with a emerald gen embedded inside to act as the pupil. "This is the artifact that I told you about, the eye of Odin," Ruby explains. "In norse mythology, Odin sacrificed one of his eyes for all the knowledge in the world. This one can do just that. Once you gaze into it, everything you need to know will be absorbed into your mind. But like I said, it'll leave a nasty headache later. Have you made your decision."

Texangamer Texangamer

Luna Lotus
images

Luna just looked at her boyfriend than to her sister" i have a plate i didn't finish all of it but i ate some of itthe food more like half of it can you take to the kitchen please" she say as she just looked at her big sister"i'll do it ruby you'll help me with the pain i know it be intense but i have my family it's all i need i know i can't feel my legs and i couldn't feel my arms but i can still do it can we do it after i heal though" she say to her sister ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

"Of course Luna, as soon as you're fully healed." Ruby walks towards Reno to help sort out the tools while Ray stuck around in the kitchen. "I'm glad your recovering," said Ray. "It means my medicine's working. Should be recovered in half the time, speaking of which, try moving your limbs now, do they feel any better?" He takes the plate and puts some plastic wrap over it to prevent anything from crawling on it. He looks up to notice the hole in the roof and uses his magic to cover it with a force field, at least to prevent anything from falling into the cabin.

Meanwhile, Reno and Ruby has been sorting out various wrenches, screws, pipes, etc, in hopes that they could at least fix the place. She was impressed with what he got, even the items needed for close up the hole on the roof. "I don't get it, we could have just used some sort of time spell to fix this house," Reno complained. Ruby groaned and told him, "Time magic is tricky to master Reno. True, we could do that, but that would also mean having to waste our mana fixing it instead of saving it for when your sister shows up." Reno sighed in defeat, realizing that she's right. They'll need to be at full power to defeat Xena, but somehow, both he and Ruby are still trying to piece together the reasons why Xena wanted Luna and why she wants to teach both of them a lesson. "Xena said that she wanted to teach you and I a lesson," said Ruby. "Question is, what lesson is it that she wanted us to learn?" "I don't know either. Sounds like dragging her into the geanti prison plain will have to wait until we get the full story." ""Seems like it...and as much as I hate to say it, but you're right. Answers first, then send her off." When they finished sorting out everything, Ruby grabs a few roofing items and creates a portal to the roof. She places them down onto it and turns to meet Reno's gaze. "Now then, while I'l doing the roof, you do the bathroom. Make sure every pipe is replaced and that they are in working order." Reno nods in acknowledgement as Ruby closes the portal. He walks upstairs with a few tools professional plumbers use to fix the pipeline and started working. Ruby, seeing that the hole shouldn't be a problem to patch up, starts working on it.

Texangamer Texangamer

Fern frowned "Saw you with that girl. you finally done with the petrol headed freakazoid from Planet weird?" She hit send, a small thistle growing between her legs as she sat on the grass. She looked over at Briar within a smile
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Texangamer Texangamer

Isaac smiles then texts back and jokingly says so does that make me a weirdo as well because I love alchemy if so that as means your drawn to weird boys.

Luna Lotus
2e94d448e2dace6f0c4626c1b1df9f8c.jpg

Luna just looked at him" i just can move my hands and my arms i can't move my legs yet give me some time to heal" she say as she just looked at her sister as she left to fix the roof she just rolled to watch some tv honestly she was afraid to go back to school she just watch the tv' why do i have to be a target' she sighed as she just was watching some show she was pretty close to her big sister she don't know why her dad is after her she wasnted to ask her big sister why she never knew her dad he left when she was very young all she know he is a bad man ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Isaac smiles then texts back and jokingly says so does that make me a weirdo as well because I love alchemy if so that as means your drawn to weird boys.
"Ass, you know what I mean, you promised to hang out with me. I don't like liars. You obviously like her more"
Luna
anime+girl+super+cute+with+bunny.jpg

Luna just woken up as she just yawned as she looked around seeing her boyfriend was still asleep she just looked at her stuffed rabbit as she just was yawning a bit she looked around as she was feeling her magic back but she still couldn't feel her legs she was still weak' i'm bored' she thought as she just was rubbing her eyes she was still weak in her arms she can only do the the normal things she just yawned she missed her friends teribbly she felt tears coming down her face Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Hazel

images

Hazel just was walking around with her camera as she smiled wearing her favorite boots as she smiled' huh i wonder what luca is doing' she thought as she smiled as she was hungry her head was kinda hurting she triped and hit her head on the table again she just walked to the cafteria' owie my head hurts' she thought as she saw luca as she went behind her and hugged her from behind as she smiled' heya luka wanna go out with me' she signed' and take pictures or something like that' she signed blushing rubbing her head Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
"Ok" Luka signed back, slightly bored of the school now. SHe picked up some more of her food and stuffed it into her mouth with great gusto "Chicken curry is so nice Haze"

"Ass, you know what I mean, you promised to hang out with me. I don't like liars. You obviously like her more"

"Ok" Luka signed back, slightly bored of the school now. SHe picked up some more of her food and stuffed it into her mouth with great gusto "Chicken curry is so nice Haze"

Isaac smiles gently then text back there was no one to show her around hardly fair to pin that on me . Tell you what I haven't had lunch yet and I know a few places in town it's on me.

It was mildly quiet inside the cabin, aside from the sound of Ruby replacing the shingles on the roof and Reno replacing the rusty pipes in the bathroom. Ray looks over to Luna and says, "I should probably tell you this. If we're going to be training, I want you to promise me, that no matter what happens, you'll stand up and fight for what you believe is right. We'll can train you, make you stronger, smarter, and faster...but we can't make you braver, that's something you have to do yourself." Ray gets up from off the floor and walks over to Luna. When he approached her, he gives her a pat on the head. "Trust me, it's not really about how strong your mind or body is, but how strong your resolve is, how willing you are to stand and fight to protect the people you love. Xena will be here soon, but like Ruby and Reno said, we need to know the full story before jumping to conclusions."

Texangamer Texangamer

Luna Lotus
358111-bigthumbnail.jpg

Luna just sighed" i don't want to talk about it i told ruby already i just...." she say loking down looking out the window" i can't do it i can't stand up against her i'm afraid " i don't know who i am anymore since the attack i can't feel like me i need my friends i told you xena hurt me so bad she took away my magic it's back but not the same as we weere training with your mama" she say as she just sighed" xena took everything she said wanting revange on big sister and reno she kidnapped me and gave me pain i didn't like it i tried to fight her i lost myself okay so please understand me i'll train but not until i'm healed physicall and mentailly" she say as she was looking out the window she had her phone on her' Raiven i miss you i'm at my sister cabin something happen to me i lost my magic i was kidnapped i'm laying low for a while i can't feel my legs right now i'm in a wheelchair right now i hope you can visit me soon i mean i miss my friends i won't be able to go back to school for a while so i'm staying here at the cabin don't hate me i'm sorry i staying here for a week i think my sister and boyfriend is trying to cheer me up but my depression is getting worse' she texted looking out the window as she sighed drawing on the window wanting to see raiven badly she just sighed she was showing her depession was getting worse since she been here she just sighed she missed all her friends terribly she alos haven't been eatting much she just sighed looking out the window missing her friends ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331 Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Last edited:
"I understand you're scared...to be honest, Reno and Ruby are scared as well." Ray walks over to Luna and gave her a small hug, hoping that it'll cheer her up. "Thing is though, anti-magic can weaken, but it can't take away. Your powers will be back to full strength once you've fully recovered." He gave Luna a short kiss on the cheek and walked away, but not before telling her, "One more thing, even though I can handle myself in a fight...even I feel fear, but I'm more afraid of seeing a friend die than of my own life. I'll leave you to think about what I've said." As if on cue, the sound of banging and drilling stopped, and Ruby came through the portal, with tar on her face, chest, and hands. "Well, took me some time, but I finally got the roof fixed." Ray looks up to see that hole on the roof still partially fixed and gave her a skeptical look. "Okay, so I haven't fixed it all the way. I need a break, and a nice hot shower. Speaking of which, I wonder if Reno has had some difficulties with the pipes." Ruby made her way upstairs to here the sound of silence, which means that either Reno finished with the repair, or, like her, is calling it a day and is resting. When she entered the bathroom, she noticed that the pipes were fully replaced. "Wow, he may be hard headed sometimes, but he's one of those G.S.D type of guys. Now for the ultimate test." When Ruby turned the water one, it came out smoothly and without any blockage, and the water was warm. She thought that Reno may have fixed the furnace as well, but then thought of the possibility of him using some sort of renewal spell. Figuring that it must have happened, she let out an annoyed sigh, having warned him about how much mana it requires for it to be effective. "Well, leave it to Reno to make me retract any praise I have towards him, but I guess I can't complain. He probably figured I needed a nice long shower to wash off all the tar and blood off of me. I swear, next time I do any kind of roofing, I'll need to get some gloves made of titanium. Ugh, the feeling of having splinters and nails embedded into your hands and fingers, how I love it so."

Texangamer Texangamer

Luna Lotus
large.gif

Luna was just crying she couldn't hold it in anymore" i can't do this anymore i'm scared if daddy comes to get me i'm afraid i don't understnad why he is after me i didn't do anything" she say as she was talking to herslef the tears wouldn't stop from coming down as she just sighed' i need a hair cut' she thought as she was crying' mama why is this happening to me' she thought as she looked around as she wanted her sister she knew xena would come and get her she just was crying as the tears kept coming down she was pretty much alone" Raiven please come i miss you" she say to herslef as she cried so much she wanted to go to her room with her sister nothing can cheer her up now' please i need my sister to hold me' she thought she haven't cried this much since her mother cried she just couldn't hold it in she just didn't like to cry so much she felt weak she just looked at her phone waiting for someone to text her as she cried ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Last edited:
Ray couldn't stand to see his girlfriend cry like this. He thought about how he could make her feel better, but saw that each of them is bound to make matters worse. After a bit more time thinking of a possible choice, he finally made one. "There's a renewal spell that I've learned that can help you go back to how you were before it happened, meaning you'll get your full strength back in terms of both your powers and your physical strength. But if we're going to do this, that means you're not backing out of training," Ray walks over to her, kneels down, and looks her deep in the eyes. "There will be a time where your friends will need you to break them out of a tough jam. Better to have you strong enough to stand against all odds, than to live with the guilt of not doing anything to save them." Reno, upon hearing that, walks over and pats Ray on the shoulder. "Not helping buddy. This is Luna we're talking about here. True it would be nice if she'd grow a spine, but I don't think she has that resolve yet." Ray gives out a sigh and gets up, nodding in agreement that it's Luna's choice. "I'm going to patrol the area for a bit, call me when lunch is ready." Reno nods as Ray walks through the front door to begin his patrol of the area. Reno, meanwhile, sits down next to Luna with a bright smile on his face. "Wow, guy's a real charmer, isn't he?"

Texangamer Texangamer

Luna Lotus
5bb0f9d77037e8064e22a6a60142c0ef_480.jpg

Luna just looked at reno as she just was wiping her tears" i'm scared i don't understand why daddy wants me so much i just want to be happy with him but i can't because i'm a target" she say as she just sighed as she wipesd her tears" i'm sorry big brother reno" she say as she looked down as just looked around" i don't like big sister or you to see me like this i'll try to be strong it just hard" she say she stopped crying for a bit she called down" i'm okay do you know why he hunts me" she asked" i don't understand why xena hurt me so bad i don't like her i thought she was my half sister since your mom adopted me" she say ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

"I don't know why either. My guess she might have planned on using yu as live bait to attract him so that she could kill him herself." Reno did remember Xena always doing good in the most chaotic way possible, but sometimes even he wonders why she's doing all of this. Maybe both her and Myuki are trying to seek redemption, but is going about it in the wrong direction. He shook the thoughts out of his head and focuses back to Luna. "Yeah, I know why...in fat, both Ruby and I know why you're the target. But we're not telling you because it's unsettling for us as well. I'm not saying much, but I think it's because they view you as a threat to their plans. That's all I'm going to say, for the rest is a bit...heart breaking. If anything, I'd go to Ruby, she has the full story, having been eavesdropping on her mother's conversations."

Texangamer Texangamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back