• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

Raiven smiled before removing her shirt. "I don't have a costume, I have been terrified of water since Mikhail tried to drown me" She sat down at the shallow end of the pool, her legs dipping in the water

"I'm ready as I'll ever be, teacher" She gazed up at him, putting emphasis on the word teacher. 

Arcus looked at Raiven, and smirked. "Well get in the water know, or I will have to punish you." Arcus said as he got close to Raiven, and whispered each word into her ear. At the end he even bit down on her ear to push the effect.  He stood next to her, and started to lightly rub her skin.

Kira smiled at her and she put her bags down and she sighed with happiness " this pretty fun" she whispered and she looked at her new friend "so wanna be friends ...hmm i didn't catch you name miss" she said and she smiled at her " and can we get going to meet Sensei " she asked and she chuckled a little.

"Of course. I'm Hanako"  She smiled and looked at her phone "Let's see. It's dinner so he may be in the dining hall" She started to lead the way, walking down the corridor "We can get something to eat there too"

Arcus looked at Raiven, and smirked. "Well get in the water know, or I will have to punish you." Arcus said as he got close to Raiven, and whispered each word into her ear. At the end he even bit down on her ear to push the effect.  He stood next to her, and started to lightly rub her skin.

Raiven almost froze in position, before edging slowly into the water. She stood in the pool, arms wrapped around herself "Wh-what do I do" She asked, giving herself a cuddle as the water lapped at her hips "Is what I'm wearing good"

"Of course. I'm Hanako"  She smiled and looked at her phone "Let's see. It's dinner so he may be in the dining hall" She started to lead the way, walking down the corridor "We can get something to eat there too"

Raiven almost froze in position, before edging slowly into the water. She stood in the pool, arms wrapped around herself "Wh-what do I do" She asked, giving herself a cuddle as the water lapped at her hips "Is what I'm wearing good"

"Y...yeah what you're wearing is fine." Arcus took off his pants and was only wearing compression shorts. He got next to Raiven and took her arms off of her waist. "Baby girl lay down in the water, and start to kick your feet." Arcus said as he held onto her hands. and pulled her arms to where they were in front of her.

"Y...yeah what you're wearing is fine." Arcus took off his pants and was only wearing compression shorts. He got next to Raiven and took her arms off of her waist. "Baby girl lay down in the water, and start to kick your feet." Arcus said as he held onto her hands. and pulled her arms to where they were in front of her.

Raiven bit her lip as she followed his instructions, clinging onto his hands for dear life as she started to kick "I'm scared" she whispered

Kira nodded and she smiled at her " So Who is Sensei is he like head of something in the academy " she asked and she followed her " Lets go Hanako i wanna get my classes and my dorm and maybe i can get to

know more people and maybe get to know you as well" she said with excitement in her voice and happiness.

"You'tr doing it baby girl, I am so proud of you." Arcus took his hands off of Raiven, and smiled. "Now all you have to do is arm circles, and you will do forward all on your own. You can do it I believe in you baby girl." Arcus said as he smiled, and backed up a little bit.

"You'tr doing it baby girl, I am so proud of you." Arcus took his hands off of Raiven, and smiled. "Now all you have to do is arm circles, and you will do forward all on your own. You can do it I believe in you baby girl." Arcus said as he smiled, and backed up a little bit.

The second Arcus let go of her hands, Raiven panicked. She flopped about in the water in fear, remembering her cousin and all the times they'd played in the lake together. Her panic managedto send her head beneath the water, causing her to freak out even more. Hopefully Arcus would pull her out the water and hold her close 

Kira nodded and she smiled at her " So Who is Sensei is he like head of something in the academy " she asked and she followed her " Lets go Hanako i wanna get my classes and my dorm and maybe i can get to

know more people and maybe get to know you as well" she said with excitement in her voice and happiness.

"He's one of the teachers, he did the induction here so he knows a lot" She pushed open the doors to the dining room and scanned the crowds "Let's get the food first, he might be further in"

She picked up a plate, selecting some curry from the buffet 

"He's one of the teachers, he did the induction here so he knows a lot" She pushed open the doors to the dining room and scanned the crowds "Let's get the food first, he might be further in"

She picked up a plate, selecting some curry from the buffet 

Kira nodded and she smiled , she fixed herself some Curry as well before she walks dover to Hanako " So Hanako where are you from....i'm from Tokyo" she said with a smile before she sat down next to her and she smiled at her " is he a nice teacher?" she asked her.

Myuki looked back at her brother than to the strange kid with the distorted voice  "I only want to be there for my brother because I made a promise to our mom. If you make me fight you I'll burn you to cinders" she said as her hair changed into blue fire that still hung down her back like her hair was doing. She continued to stare him down with her glowing violet fire eyes "Don't regret this now" she said before disappearing in a flash of fire like a paper soaked in gasoline and then reappeared above the courtyerd a few feet above the boy "Burn to nothing!" She let loose a pressurized stream of fire focused on the boy. She knew he wouldn't go down as easily but she also knew she was stronger than any demon could be, she knew from experience.

@Clair Seiker

Myuki looked back at her brother than to the strange kid with the distorted voice  "I only want to be there for my brother because I made a promise to our mom. If you make me fight you I'll burn you to cinders" she said as her hair changed into blue fire that still hung down her back like her hair was doing. She continued to stare him down with her glowing violet fire eyes "Don't regret this now" she said before disappearing in a flash of fire like a paper soaked in gasoline and then reappeared above the courtyerd a few feet above the boy "Burn to nothing!" She let loose a pressurized stream of fire focused on the boy. She knew he wouldn't go down as easily but she also knew she was stronger than any demon could be, she knew from experience.

@Clair Seiker

Akira looked up and simply just dodged the fire by jumping back. He looked up at Myuki and chuckled a bit finding it funny that Myuki just made the situation worse by fighting. Then about 20 demon eyes surrounded Akira in a scattered matter. "Getting cocky are we? I am not those demons you have fought before.." Akira said before speaking an attack name as the name was German. It translated to: Abyss. "Abgrund." The eyes then turned into demonic spirit spheres that rushed towards Myuki in a hasty matter. If she were hit by this, she could lose her stamina and a portion of her power.  And since there were so many spheres, she could easily be drained of enough power to make her unfit to face Akira. As a safety precaution, Akira put a force field around him so if Akira were to be attacked, the attack won't do as much damage to him, as the forcefield would consumes most of the attack and throws it back to its caster. He spoke again in German translating to: Wall. "Mauer."  With that, he kept on the ground but manifested a pistol with the demon's power and pointed it at Myuki and began shooting at her.

Abgrund and Mauer

Theme - Kinpaku

Last edited by a moderator:
Myuki felt insulted by this humans display of cowardess "This is pathetic. I've dealt with draining orbs before. Don't think I don't know how to deal with them" she irradiated intense heats and glowed brighter and brighter by the second and watched as the orbs burned away. She smirked and then disappeared just as the light she emitted dimmed and then reappeared behind the boys force field "Now what's the phrase? Ah right it's called "biting off more than you can chew" and that's exactly what you did challenging me" she had an insane look in her eyes, almost psychotic, as the reached through the shield burning a hole where her hand entered grabbing the boy by the throat "Saying sorry is usually what you should do in these situations" she said as she pulled him closer while using him to smash apart his own force field. She glared at him while she lifted him and brought up her other hand close to his face with fire dancing around it "Are you ready to apologize?" She asked almost hoping he would retaliate. She wanted to kill someone. She had been fighting the urge and needed something to satisfy it.

@Clair Seiker

The second Arcus let go of her hands, Raiven panicked. She flopped about in the water in fear, remembering her cousin and all the times they'd played in the lake together. Her panic managedto send her head beneath the water, causing her to freak out even more. Hopefully Arcus would pull her out the water and hold her close 

Arcus saw what happened to Raiven. He hurried and pulled her close and hopped out of the pool and let her cuddle into him. "I... I'm so sorry baby girl. I'm here I'me here for you." Arcus said soothingly, and rubbed her back so she felt safe. He grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around both of them.

Myuki felt insulted by this humans display of cowardess "This is pathetic. I've dealt with draining orbs before. Don't think I don't know how to deal with them" she irradiated intense heats and glowed brighter and brighter by the second and watched as the orbs burned away. She smirked and then disappeared just as the light she emitted dimmed and then reappeared behind the boys force field "Now what's the phrase? Ah right it's called "biting off more than you can chew" and that's exactly what you did challenging me" she had an insane look in her eyes, almost psychotic, as the reached through the shield burning a hole where her hand entered grabbing the boy by the throat "Saying sorry is usually what you should do in these situations" she said as she pulled him closer while using him to smash apart his own force field. She glared at him while she lifted him and brought up her other hand close to his face with fire dancing around it "Are you ready to apologize?" She asked almost hoping he would retaliate. She wanted to kill someone. She had been fighting the urge and needed something to satisfy it.

@Clair Seiker

Elsword Apostasia Spirit.png

Akira Fenriart +

~ Apostasia ~

When Myuki held Akira in the air by his neck, he smiled as he began to chuckle. As he did this, his hood flew off, his braided hair undoing itself. He then spoke before he dared to place his left hand on Myuki's arm that was holding Akira's neck as he grinned at her. "For killing you?" His left hand suddenly became fully corrupt and left an irremovable demonic mark of corruption on Myuki's arm which made Myuki lose her grip. Akira then caused an explosion on her arm, forcing Myuki and Akira apart a few meters as he then levitated before his transformation began to fulfill. His clothing ripping apart and the signs of the demonic corruption becoming more evident. His entire left arm corrupted, parts of his right are starting to corrupt. A demonic veil appearing behind him and the sclera in his eyes turning black and his irises turning a glowing blue and Akira's skin turning pale as paper. His hair being pulled back revealing the markings on his forehead. Soon, a scythe drops to the ground in front of him. He raises his hand over it as the scythe floats to his hand. Once it was in his hand, he swung once letting out a demonic surge that was like no other. This may be the most powerful demon Myuki would ever see and even powerful enough to take on the entire school. But the demon had a neutrality to him. So did Akira. The fact that Myuki decided to persist has put them off edge. It also created cracks throughout the courtyard. He looked down at Myuki, frowning as he began to speak. "You must be an idiot... To see that the fight was merely over. And your brother calling a checkmate. But yet, you brought the fight back. Why should I apologize to a lowly elemental idol who's favorite things are to kill people and leave a rose signature next to them when no one's watching? I may be a demon now. But if you continue to persist on fighting a fight that was already over, then I shall avenge those you killed." He said before Akira swung his scythe again which released a strong gust of wind pushing against everything. "I told you before. I am not like those demons you have fought before." He said before he vanished but instead appeared behind Clair and held her from behind. He moved his scythe so that the pole of it was at Clair's neck and her neck near the blade. Akira held her waist with his free hand which was the most corrupted and his head next to hers as she examined Clair's facial expression. "Don't worry however. I will not kill today. But I do not mind using others as shields... However, if you do not, how should I say this... Stand down immediately, then the corruption on your arm will continue to spread before it reaches your very heart. No one can stop it. Not even you. But someone like me can. I hope you understand what that means. Right, Akari-chan?" Akira said before blankly staring at Myuki with the most deadest look. You can tell he had no fear. However, the corruption on Myuki's arm began to grow little by little. It could only be cured by the demon as seen from the previous elemental who was impaled. This should leave Myuki with no more choices except to stand down to a fight that was already over. It was over the minute Homura pinned Akira down. Myuki's interference only made things go for the worst. The demon was at full power and was even more powerful than any demon they had come across, Clair was in Akira's arms as a shield and Myuki has a limit of time before the unstoppable corruption reaches her heart and makes things worse for her. "It's alright to give up and recover. You cannot win this one." Akira soon thought for a bit before he came to a conclusion. Seeing how persistent Myuki was, maybe he'd ask someone what their thought was. He turned his head to look at Clair. "Clair, what do you make of all this?"

@Mr Swiftshots - This time, we'll have to wait for Swift's reply. I think by now if we didn't continue, Clair would have already broken up the fight.

Theme

Pictures I need to upload onto RPN... And I guess this character's development would jump due to this scenario.

Elsword Apostasia.pngElsword TransApostasia.png

Akira Fenriart +

~ Apostasia ~

When Myuki held Akira in the air by his neck, he smiled as he began to chuckle. As he did this, his hood flew off, his braided hair undoing itself. He then spoke before he dared to place his left hand on Myuki's arm that was holding Akira's neck as he grinned at her. "For killing you?" His left hand suddenly became fully corrupt and left an irremovable demonic mark of corruption on Myuki's arm which made Myuki lose her grip. Akira then caused an explosion on her arm, forcing Myuki and Akira apart a few meters as he then levitated before his transformation began to fulfill. His clothing ripping apart and the signs of the demonic corruption becoming more evident. His entire left arm corrupted, parts of his right are starting to corrupt. A demonic veil appearing behind him and the sclera in his eyes turning black and his irises turning a glowing blue and Akira's skin turning pale as paper. His hair being pulled back revealing the markings on his forehead. Soon, a scythe drops to the ground in front of him. He raises his hand over it as the scythe floats to his hand. Once it was in his hand, he swung once letting out a demonic surge that was like no other. This may be the most powerful demon Myuki would ever see and even powerful enough to take on the entire school. But the demon had a neutrality to him. So did Akira. The fact that Myuki decided to persist has put them off edge. It also created cracks throughout the courtyard. He looked down at Myuki, frowning as he began to speak. "You must be an idiot... To see that the fight was merely over. And your brother calling a checkmate. But yet, you brought the fight back. Why should I apologize to a lowly elemental idol who's favorite things are to kill people and leave a rose signature next to them when no one's watching? I may be a demon now. But if you continue to persist on fighting a fight that was already over, then I shall avenge those you killed." He said before Akira swung his scythe again which released a strong gust of wind pushing against everything. "I told you before. I am not like those demons you have fought before." He said before he vanished but instead appeared behind Clair and held her from behind. He moved his scythe so that the pole of it was at Clair's neck and her neck near the blade. Akira held her waist with his free hand which was the most corrupted and his head next to hers as she examined Clair's facial expression. "Don't worry however. I will not kill today. But I do not mind using others as shields... However, if you do not, how should I say this... Stand down immediately, then the corruption on your arm will continue to spread before it reaches your very heart. No one can stop it. Not even you. But someone like me can. I hope you understand what that means. Right, Akari-chan?" Akira said before blankly staring at Myuki with the most deadest look. You can tell he had no fear. However, the corruption on Myuki's arm began to grow little by little. It could only be cured by the demon as seen from the previous elemental who was impaled. This should leave Myuki with no more choices except to stand down to a fight that was already over. It was over the minute Homura pinned Akira down. Myuki's interference only made things go for the worst. The demon was at full power and was even more powerful than any demon they had come across, Clair was in Akira's arms as a shield and Myuki has a limit of time before the unstoppable corruption reaches her heart and makes things worse for her. "It's alright to give up and recover. You cannot win this one." Akira soon thought for a bit before he came to a conclusion. Seeing how persistent Myuki was, maybe he'd ask someone what their thought was. He turned his head to look at Clair. "Clair, what do you make of all this?"

@Mr Swiftshots - This time, we'll have to wait for Swift's reply. I think by now if we didn't continue, Clair would have already broken up the fight.

Theme

Pictures I need to upload onto RPN... And I guess this character's development would jump due to this scenario.

View attachment 255425View attachment 255427

Clair was fully intending on dealing with the new student by herself due to the utter nonsense he had spouted before hand. Said nonsense only served to 'tic' Clair of more so than Magnus had done before hand, in fact it had built upon that and the only thing that stopped her from crushing him then and there was Horuma's intervention. Which Clair didn't really understand how to feel towards, should she have been happy that he had come to her aid or angry that he would put himself in such a position. Never the less this was the reason Clair stayed quite for as long as she did.

Clair kept her cool and watched the events unfold with a blank expression upon her face, mentally recording every detail for the report she would have to issue to the principal later this evening. In fact Clair didn't move an inch or display any sign of emotion until the demon had her within his grasps. At which point she simply blinked out of his range and simultaneously answered his question with a monotonous voice "Well I personally believe all three of you will be serving quite a bit of time in detention"

And with that said Clair made a click with her fingers. Upon doing so all three participants were forced into the ground by an intense surge of gravity and with every attempt to be freed the gravity grew stronger. Once Clair was certain all three were immobilised she released her spell and allowed them time to recover " A demon of your calibre is no match for me with all my barriers up let alone a single of the three let down. Bear this in mind next time I ask you for an answer".

Having said this Clair moved her hand to cover the marking that had been left on Akira's arm and within seconds the whole thing vanished in a surge of intense pain and the mark itself re appeared upon the caster himself with yet another surge of pain "Also remember this, If you so much as mention my parents death again I'll ensure you disappear from this plane of existence completely. Its as simple as shifting the space that this mark was occupying. But easier. Now All three of you will be reporting for detention everyday for the next two weeks, no exceptions tardiness will result in an extra day and if missing you will be punished with an added three and an escort to the facility. I've made myself Clear".

Finally Clair moved to help the students that were caught in the crossfire and simultaneously set about taking reports from each one. With the Barrier still remaining up no one was permitted to leave.  

@GreyGremory@Clair Seiker

Xena knew she would one day find them, but as time went by, she got frustrated and returned to the school. She uses her lightning abilities to teleport herself back to the school, when she arrived, four students were fighting, one of them being Myuki. She sees the fighting has ended and went back to searching for her targets, including her own brother, the one who interrupted her fun. 'You've grown strong Reno...but by how much? Either way, you'll interfere with my affairs no more.'

Reno wakes up and checks his phone, which reads 3:00 AM. His forehead covered in sweat for a nightmare, one where he was confronted by the head peace keeper and felt his mind being split open. He didn't want to fight the thing, nor does he even want to know how powerful it is. He gets up from his bed, puts on his clothes and went outside for a walk around the cabin to help clear his mind. He's used to staring at death in the face with a smug expression, now he's wondering when an entity that even death fears will arrive. The dragon mentioned three months, but he sometimes wondered if he'll show up earlier out of boredom, or later out of mercy, either way, the thought of him fighting that thing sends chills down his spine. Reno returns from his walk and rests his back against the wall near the door, contemplating on how this will turn out, how his friends and family will react...and how long he has until death finally claims his soul. 'Damn it, how can I protect everyone if I can't even protect myself, from someone who's probably the definition of death itself!?' Reno groans out of frustration and screams out, "THIS SUCKS!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Clair was fully intending on dealing with the new student by herself due to the utter nonsense he had spouted before hand. Said nonsense only served to 'tic' Clair of more so than Magnus had done before hand, in fact it had built upon that and the only thing that stopped her from crushing him then and there was Horuma's intervention. Which Clair didn't really understand how to feel towards, should she have been happy that he had come to her aid or angry that he would put himself in such a position. Never the less this was the reason Clair stayed quite for as long as she did.

Clair kept her cool and watched the events unfold with a blank expression upon her face, mentally recording every detail for the report she would have to issue to the principal later this evening. In fact Clair didn't move an inch or display any sign of emotion until the demon had her within his grasps. At which point she simply blinked out of his range and simultaneously answered his question with a monotonous voice "Well I personally believe all three of you will be serving quite a bit of time in detention"

And with that said Clair made a click with her fingers. Upon doing so all three participants were forced into the ground by an intense surge of gravity and with every attempt to be freed the gravity grew stronger. Once Clair was certain all three were immobilised she released her spell and allowed them time to recover " A demon of your calibre is no match for me with all my barriers up let alone a single of the three let down. Bear this in mind next time I ask you for an answer".

Having said this Clair moved her hand to cover the marking that had been left on Akira's arm and within seconds the whole thing vanished in a surge of intense pain and the mark itself re appeared upon the caster himself with yet another surge of pain "Also remember this, If you so much as mention my parents death again I'll ensure you disappear from this plane of existence completely. Its as simple as shifting the space that this mark was occupying. But easier. Now All three of you will be reporting for detention everyday for the next two weeks, no exceptions tardiness will result in an extra day and if missing you will be punished with an added three and an escort to the facility. I've made myself Clear".

Finally Clair moved to help the students that were caught in the crossfire and simultaneously set about taking reports from each one. With the Barrier still remaining up no one was permitted to leave.  

Xena knew she would one day find them, but as time went by, she got frustrated and returned to the school. She uses her lightning abilities to teleport herself back to the school, when she arrived, four students were fighting, one of them being Myuki. She crashes down into the school grounds and shouts in fury, "Better idea, all four of you will be seeing me for even fighting in the first place. Oh, and before anyone asks, I'm basically the new teacher here, just been hired by the headmaster a couple of days ago. Anyway, report to my class room, I want to hear everyone's testimony on the events that took place...and don't lie to me, I'm a walking lie detector after all." She then uses her lightning abilities again to teleport her, Clair, Homura, Myuki, and a new student into her class room. She then sits down on her desk with her legs crossed and her eyes giving everyone a soul piercing gaze. "Now, just because I'm a new teacher here does not mean I don't know the rules, in fact I was one a student here and graduated with high honors. I also go by the codename 'Void Terminator' before learning new elemental abilities, so I'm highly resistant to space magic...let's start with the new kid, what's your side of the story?"

@Mr Swiftshots

@GreyGremory

@Clair Seiker

Akira Fenriart +

~ Memories ~

Soon, Akira went wide eyed suddenly feeling gravity push down on him before he let out a yelp before falling flat on the ground, his scythe disappearing. Seeing that Clair was able to remove the corruption off of Myuki's arm, as well as feeling a surge of pain, he winced a little as the marked was removed. But it was the fact that this Clair... He knew there would be consequences. But the causes are what pissed him off. Akira would've gladly stand down if Myuki didn't show up and provoked him once again. He felt as if it were her fault for even threatening him. He was already threatened, pinned down by Homura and now this stupid idol decided to make matters worse. When he saw a teacher, he raised an eye brow. It wasn't long before he found himself in a classroom, free from the gravity's pressure. He slowly got up from the ground and stood there looking at the teacher. Once Xena started to speak, he squinted a little. So this is Xena? And a new teacher huh? When she to start with Akira's story, he gave a sort of surprised expression. This one seemed different than the rest. She seemed nicer than all of them but the real thing that made her different is that Akira couldn't see her past or what she's like at other times(I can't find the damn CS). He soon gave up before he went to the window from and leaned on it shortly before pieces of his human skin began to cover up his pale demonic skin. His body was still corrupted but it was going back to normal. His clothing turning into a more darker color as well. He then pulled his long hair to the front and began to braid it. "I was confronted by an Elemental. Telling me to get out. Then I... Attacked him." He said as he continued to braid his hair, his clothing before he transformed slowly appearing on him as if they went transparent and started to become visible. "Then other elementals decided to surround me so I was expecting a fight soon. Clair then came in and put up the barrier. At the moment, you could say I was blinded by my rage. Ever since I was a young, I was sent to Elemental schools and was always bullied because I'm human. So I had a hate for elementals and I attacked Clair. Then... Homura interfered and pinned me down. I pushed him off me but I healed the elemental I attacked first and then went to the barrier not intending to fight anymore." He then looked at Myuki with a blank stare. "But the idol over there decided to threaten me. Only because I pushed her brother." He then frowned as he glared at Myuki. "I made her vision blur and disrupt her concentration for the fire she was holding right behind me. I manifested a knife and only placed the tip at her neck not making a scratch. Then I pushed her away like I did Homura. But I guess that's not enough for her. She vanished to only appear above me and attack me. From there, I just attacked back, planning to drain her magic. But she continued and held me by my neck and held fire in her other hand. Then from there, I just transformed into my demon form, corrupting her arm holding my neck and making an explosion which pushed me and her away. Then, I transformed into my demon form. I barely did any attack and just used Clair as a shield if Myuki were to attack again. But she finally acted and I was forced to the ground along with Homura and Myuki." He then took a bandage from his pocket and wrapped it around his head and covered his left eye for it still glowed blue and the skin for eye bags never returned. He then got his hood and pulled it as his facial expression sort of showed an expression of shyness. He was showing this expression because the teacher seemed nicer than anyone else. However Homura was nice too. But he wonder, what ever happened to the demon? Akira felt a strange amount of power, more than the demon granted him. Did something happen? He sighed before he spoke again tugging his hood down. "And... that's where you came in." 

Xena knew she would one day find them, but as time went by, she got frustrated and returned to the school. She uses her lightning abilities to teleport herself back to the school, when she arrived, four students were fighting, one of them being Myuki. She sees the fighting has ended and went back to searching for her targets, including her own brother, the one who interrupted her fun. 'You've grown strong Reno...but by how much? Either way, you'll interfere with my affairs no more.'

Reno wakes up and checks his phone, which reads 3:00 AM. His forehead covered in sweat for a nightmare, one where he was confronted by the head peace keeper and felt his mind being split open. He didn't want to fight the thing, nor does he even want to know how powerful it is. He gets up from his bed, puts on his clothes and went outside for a walk around the cabin to help clear his mind. He's used to staring at death in the face with a smug expression, now he's wondering when an entity that even death fears will arrive. The dragon mentioned three months, but he sometimes wondered if he'll show up earlier out of boredom, or later out of mercy, either way, the thought of him fighting that thing sends chills down his spine. Reno returns from his walk and rests his back against the wall near the door, contemplating on how this will turn out, how his friends and family will react...and how long he has until death finally claims his soul. 'Damn it, how can I protect everyone if I can't even protect myself, from someone who's probably the definition of death itself!?' Reno groans out of frustration and screams out, "THIS SUCKS!!!"

Mizo shows up and comes through the one of the portals wards ray had set up in secret and says" long time no see boy and wow your mana racing and the cold sweat you must of had some nasty nightmare, i do have some good news for you though due to you starting on this path you have a far better chance of living than many that assumed they could force things on their own". " It also seems from ruby's aura that she's forgiven you that's good, i spoke to the peace keepers boss zoimana and for now he's ordered the dragon that was going to see you went through the wringer hold off for the time being as for how long that will last let's just say keep on this path and you won't have to find out". " Oh before i forget the other reason i came here i'll give you something to help the anti body's and strength your mana but heed my warning do not take more than four of these in a day because after the fourth signs of madness and or and fear start to kick and it's very come back". Mizmo pulls out some silver and rose gold tablets and then waits for him to ansawer.

Arcus saw what happened to Raiven. He hurried and pulled her close and hopped out of the pool and let her cuddle into him. "I... I'm so sorry baby girl. I'm here I'me here for you." Arcus said soothingly, and rubbed her back so she felt safe. He grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around both of them.

Raiven clung to him, dripping with water "I'm sorry" she whispered, as she pulled the towel around them both "Swimming is hard, can we try again though, maybe I need something to keep me afloat" She pressed closer to him, both to tease him and get cosy

Raiven clung to him, dripping with water "I'm sorry" she whispered, as she pulled the towel around them both "Swimming is hard, can we try again though, maybe I need something to keep me afloat" She pressed closer to him, both to tease him and get cosy

Arcus let out a little moan, because he was only wearing compression shorts. He then looked at Raiven and pinned her to the ground. Arcus let out a growl, and started trailing kisses across her collar bone, and neck.

Reno looks at Mizmo then at the tablets. He does want to make sure the anti bodies doesn't inhibit his powers, but at the same time he feels as though he should be careful with them. He takes the tablet and tells her, "Thanks, and don't worry, I'll be careful with them. But what did you mean by 'stay on this path?' What path was I supposed to take?" Reno was glad that Mizmo told him about that, but that only peaked his curiosity about a much larger plan that involves him. If he was on the right path now, then what did the peace keepers want with him? What is the bigger picture that he was suppose to see?

@Leo Radomir

+ Akira Fenriart +

~ Memories ~

Soon, Akira went wide eyed suddenly feeling gravity push down on him before he let out a yelp before falling flat on the ground, his scythe disappearing. Seeing that Clair was able to remove the corruption off of Myuki's arm, as well as feeling a surge of pain, he winced a little as the marked was removed. But it was the fact that this Clair... He knew there would be consequences. But the causes are what pissed him off. Akira would've gladly stand down if Myuki didn't show up and provoked him once again. He felt as if it were her fault for even threatening him. He was already threatened, pinned down by Homura and now this stupid idol decided to make matters worse. When he saw a teacher, he raised an eye brow. It wasn't long before he found himself in a classroom, free from the gravity's pressure. He slowly got up from the ground and stood there looking at the teacher. Once Xena started to speak, he squinted a little. So this is Xena? And a new teacher huh? When she to start with Akira's story, he gave a sort of surprised expression. This one seemed different than the rest. She seemed nicer than all of them but the real thing that made her different is that Akira couldn't see her past or what she's like at other times(I can't find the damn CS). He soon gave up before he went to the window from and leaned on it shortly before pieces of his human skin began to cover up his pale demonic skin. His body was still corrupted but it was going back to normal. His clothing turning into a more darker color as well. He then pulled his long hair to the front and began to braid it. "I was confronted by an Elemental. Telling me to get out. Then I... Attacked him." He said as he continued to braid his hair, his clothing before he transformed slowly appearing on him as if they went transparent and started to become visible. "Then other elementals decided to surround me so I was expecting a fight soon. Clair then came in and put up the barrier. At the moment, you could say I was blinded by my rage. Ever since I was a young, I was sent to Elemental schools and was always bullied because I'm human. So I had a hate for elementals and I attacked Clair. Then... Homura interfered and pinned me down. I pushed him off me but I healed the elemental I attacked first and then went to the barrier not intending to fight anymore." He then looked at Myuki with a blank stare. "But the idol over there decided to threaten me. Only because I pushed her brother." He then frowned as he glared at Myuki. "I made her vision blur and disrupt her concentration for the fire she was holding right behind me. I manifested a knife and only placed the tip at her neck not making a scratch. Then I pushed her away like I did Homura. But I guess that's not enough for her. She vanished to only appear above me and attack me. From there, I just attacked back, planning to drain her magic. But she continued and held me by my neck and held fire in her other hand. Then from there, I just transformed into my demon form, corrupting her arm holding my neck and making an explosion which pushed me and her away. Then, I transformed into my demon form. I barely did any attack and just used Clair as a shield if Myuki were to attack again. But she finally acted and I was forced to the ground along with Homura and Myuki." He then took a bandage from his pocket and wrapped it around his head and covered his left eye for it still glowed blue and the skin for eye bags never returned. He then got his hood and pulled it as his facial expression sort of showed an expression of shyness. He was showing this expression because the teacher seemed nicer than anyone else. However Homura was nice too. But he wonder, what ever happened to the demon? Akira felt a strange amount of power, more than the demon granted him. Did something happen? He sighed before he spoke again tugging his hood down. "And... that's where you came in."

Xena knew she would one day find them, but as time went by, she got frustrated and returned to the school. She uses her lightning abilities to teleport herself back to the school, when she arrived, four students were fighting, one of them being Myuki. She sees the fighting has ended and went back to searching for her targets, including her own brother, the one who interrupted her fun. 'You've grown strong Reno...but by how much? Either way, you'll interfere with my affairs no more.'

Reno wakes up and checks his phone, which reads 3:00 AM. His forehead covered in sweat for a nightmare, one where he was confronted by the head peace keeper and felt his mind being split open. He didn't want to fight the thing, nor does he even want to know how powerful it is. He gets up from his bed, puts on his clothes and went outside for a walk around the cabin to help clear his mind. He's used to staring at death in the face with a smug expression, now he's wondering when an entity that even death fears will arrive. The dragon mentioned three months, but he sometimes wondered if he'll show up earlier out of boredom, or later out of mercy, either way, the thought of him fighting that thing sends chills down his spine. Reno returns from his walk and rests his back against the wall near the door, contemplating on how this will turn out, how his friends and family will react...and how long he has until death finally claims his soul. 'Damn it, how can I protect everyone if I can't even protect myself, from someone who's probably the definition of death itself!?' Reno groans out of frustration and screams out, "THIS SUCKS!!!"
(I suppose I have to redo my post since I guess, Xeno never came?)
GreyGremory GreyGremory

Elsword TransApostasia.png
+ Akira Fenriart +
~ Enraged ~
Soon, Akira went wide eyed suddenly feeling gravity push down on him before he let out a yelp before falling flat on the ground, his form going to a mid-demon-human form. Seeing that Clair was able to remove the corruption off of Myuki's arm, as well as feeling a surge of pain, he winced a little as the marked was removed. But it was the fact that this Clair... He knew there would be consequences. But the causes are what pissed him off. Akira would've gladly stand down if Myuki didn't show up and provoked him once again. He felt as if it were her fault for even threatening him. He was already threatened, pinned down by Homura and now this stupid idol decided to make matters worse. When he felt that the spell for the gravity has been lifted, he shot up from the ground a few meters before levitating just over the ground by an inch as a few demon eyes appeared around him, expressing his rage as his back was turned to him. "Detention? Is that supposed to be some kind of joke? I'm surprised you are so lenient as to just give detention to people who nearly just killed each other." Akira said before looking back and extending a hand towards Clair. "But fine. I will take your detention. Just as long as I am not in the same room as her." He glared at Myuki before letting his levitation die as he just stood there waiting for next actions.
GreyGremory GreyGremory

Reno looks at Mizmo then at the tablets. He does want to make sure the anti bodies doesn't inhibit his powers, but at the same time he feels as though he should be careful with them. He takes the tablet and tells her, "Thanks, and don't worry, I'll be careful with them. But what did you mean by 'stay on this path?' What path was I supposed to take?" Reno was glad that Mizmo told him about that, but that only peaked his curiosity about a much larger plan that involves him. If he was on the right path now, then what did the peace keepers want with him? What is the bigger picture that he was suppose to see?

@Leo Radomir
( after monday i won't be able to post regularly limited to no net over where i'm going so anyone wanting to talk to zenith please hurry if possible)

Mizmo grins and says" Sorry but i'm not at liberty to say more for a number of reasons but mostly because that would be violating my contract with them, i can tell you the path you were heading down wouldn't of ended well in a number of ways so it's a good job things have turned out the way they have". " i'll be watching you from time to time that's part of my job with them after all and i'm hoping this time round things won't go like before, because that world i came from is not a world i wish for you youngsters". last of all even though i can't stand your mum or magus that doesn't mean i don't wish you the best in the area of love and friendship after all if one only has a limited amount of special bounds and to be loved as well as love is special i would know i had such a bound once a long long time ago". Mizmo sadly smiles as she remembers then opens a portal jumps in then waves as it's closing.

Isaac gently smiles and walks across campus looking for fern and takes out his phone and texts: that took much longer than expected are you still around so i can help you with alchemy if not i can wait till later on. Also my cousin will be coming here at some point in the near future, he's different to me in a number of ways so try not to take offense to what he might say and do".
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back